IVF in june/july 2012

Hi everyone!

MrsTx - that's so amazing!!! What a wonderful sound to hear! Congratulations :)

I'm really sorry I've been so quiet over the last few days. I've been wanting to post updates, but it's just been so hectic here with work and personals that I haven't switched on my pc at home for a good few days. I hope you're all well. Will take some time to read through the posts in a bit and have a good old nosy at what you have all been up to!

AFM - I'll give you a quick rundown. Been doing scans since last week. They upped my dosage of menopur from 112.5 to 187.5. Today was scan 4 and follies growing nicely. 2 at 16, 1 at 15, 2 at 14, 2 at 13 and then some at 12 downwards. Doing menopur and cetrotide until Sat and do the trigger shot on Sat night most likely with ER on Monday. Had a bit of a whoopsie yesterday when I did my menopur in the morning instead of the evening but turns out that it's ok (minor panic over!!). Feeling very bloated and crampy and boobs are sore (all good signs) so just fingers crossed for Sat.

For the ladies who've gone through ER what can I expect? Feeling a little nervous but also excited.

Anyway, would love to hear from you ladies and how you are all doing. Will do some catching up now that I'm finally online (woohoo).

Love and babydust,
Carmen. x

Hi everyone!

MrsTx - that's so amazing!!! What a wonderful sound to hear! Congratulations :)

I'm really sorry I've been so quiet over the last few days. I've been wanting to post updates, but it's just been so hectic here with work and personals that I haven't switched on my pc at home for a good few days. I hope you're all well. Will take some time to read through the posts in a bit and have a good old nosy at what you have all been up to!

AFM - I'll give you a quick rundown. Been doing scans since last week. They upped my dosage of menopur from 112.5 to 187.5. Today was scan 4 and follies growing nicely. 2 at 16, 1 at 15, 2 at 14, 2 at 13 and then some at 12 downwards. Doing menopur and cetrotide until Sat and do the trigger shot on Sat night most likely with ER on Monday. Had a bit of a whoopsie yesterday when I did my menopur in the morning instead of the evening but turns out that it's ok (minor panic over!!). Feeling very bloated and crampy and boobs are sore (all good signs) so just fingers crossed for Sat.

For the ladies who've gone through ER what can I expect? Feeling a little nervous but also excited.

Anyway, would love to hear from you ladies and how you are all doing. Will do some catching up now that I'm finally online (woohoo).

Love and babydust,
Carmen. x

GL to you Carmen!! ER goes by fast, don't worry!! It's not very confortable but it's not the end of the world either!! I was very drugged, theres things I dont even remember. 2 days after the ER is when I started feeling VERY bloated, it lasted about 4-5 days, hard to sleep, it hurted when I was walking or laughing, after 4-5 days it was just bloated but didnt hurt. Now it's been 13 days since ER and I feel good.

GL you'll do just fine!!! Take care xo

Congrats so much ms tx! That's awesome and gives me hope!

Gnope I'm sure it will be fine! Thirteen is really good. Quality over quantity

Mrs. Moose, you will be out for the actual procedure. You'll walk in, id yourself, and then will wake up. It's quick, you'll be crampy and sore and want some pain meds but I felt fine about three days later so hopefully you will too. Good luck to you!

i wasnt crampy etc at all just kinda sleepy. went out for lunch after. felt fine the next few days too... my biggest issue ended up being my allergy to the pio

Drsquid- I don't know how to do it in a spoiler so out of respect I kept it off. What do I do?

Dr squid, twins! WOW, very happy for you.
Ms TX congratulations too!! Fx for you in a healthy 9 months both of you.

Congrats Mstx! So happy for you.

Mrs. Moose I just had ER yesterday and it wasn't too bad. I was in a lot of pain when I went in though. They gave me some percocet to help with pain. They were only able to retrieve from one ovary mostly so I am quite bloated and very sore today.

Here is my update: retrieved 13 eggs, 12 from right ovary and 1 from left. It was so hard to get to left and there were happy with the ones they had so they didn't push it. They did not go through abdomen like they thought they would have. Out of the 13 , 11 matured. 9 are 2 cell (which is where they should be a of today). 1 is further then 2 cell (my over-achiever), and one other was able to be fertilized and is now a 2 cell as well. I am excited.
They scheduled my transfer for this coming Saturday so in the meantime I start the progesterone shots, cream, estrogen patches, and tablets that make me so so nauseous. I won't know until Saturday when I am there if they are going to do transfer or not. They will check my levels and decide from there. They may freeze them all and do FET next month or if things look good, they will transfer some and freeze the rest. I am concerned of ohss as I have already been suffering for weeks and am very bloated and sore now. So far there really hasn't been a build up of fluid. They want me to be sure that I am drinking a ton of water and getting a lot of sodium. I just went over 8 hours with no pain Meds...very bad idea for me. I overdid it and forget to take Meds and am suffering dearly for it. Thank goodness DH will be home soon.
I am very happy with my report and really appreciate your support.

mstx- just type spoiler and put [] around it... and then at the end type /spoiler again with [] around it

Congrats Roxane!!!! That's awesome news :)

I'm getting ready to trigger in a half hour.. ER scheduled for Friday, so excited!!!

mstx- just type spoiler and put [] around it... and then at the end type /spoiler again with [] around it

I tried that, I will try again when I am at my computer. You jut add it like a normal attachment?

you type what i said and then between them hit the image button (the one that looks like a photo of a mountain) and put in the link. i find it occasionally takes some fiddling and i will post then edit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->