IVF in june/july 2012

MrsTx congrats on hearing a hood solid heartbeat!

Roxanne congrats to you too! Good luck with your beta.

Afm, I go in tomorrow for ultrasound, but they suspect I'll be ready to trigger tomorrow night and have ER on Sunday!

Need to get through the next twenty six hours quickly! So ready for my et. I think this waiting between Er and et has been the worse for me. We still have nine embryos as of this morning with six about to be blasts so I'm feeling like we will definitely have something to transfer and then some but I'm still so anxious! Gotta stay busy today! We made it this far!

How is everyone else doing today?

Good luck with et!! Sounds very promising :)

I am just trying to get through until tomorrow myself. My hpt was faint to begin with and is getting fainter. This morning it was barely visible and I am 16 dpo.

Miss Annabelle - hoping all went well today with your Beta. FX!!!

Happy birthday NewbieMum! Hope you are having a wonderful day!

Today I'm in a better, albeit more anxious, place. I can't wait for my beta on Monday to find out!!! Today I'm 7DP3DT. I want to test but I know its too early still. I'm thinking Saturday or Sunday. Maybe. Possibly. :wacko: I'm making myself nuts! LOL!

Hoping, I was feeling the same way!! I wanted to test soo bad but I was scared it would be too early!! But I was stressing soo much about not knowing what was going on that I decided to test last night at 13dpo.. 8dp5dt and it was positive!!!:) Now I am alot more relaxed, which is what we need to do and not stress!! So saturday would be good!! :) GL xo

Congrats Roxanne on your bfp!

Drsquid- It will not let me put spoiler around it unless I insert it as a URL and I dont know the URL so I am just going to attach the images. The first is just the baby and the second is measuring the heartbeat. I really hope this is not offensive to any of you ladies and if so let me know and I will take it down. Good luck to everyone!

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 7
Congrats Roxanne on your bfp!

Drsquid- It will not let me put spoiler around it unless I insert it as a URL and I dont know the URL so I am just going to attach the images. The first is just the baby and the second is measuring the heartbeat. I really hope this is not offensive to any of you ladies and if so let me know and I will take it down. Good luck to everyone!

Thx MsTX!!!
Awesome scan!! congrats :)

How do I put my ticker? I tried to copy and past the code to my signature but it didnt work!! help please!!

Thank you! Is it giving you more than one code? You may just be using the wrong one. You should be able to put it on there and then preview it. Sorry, that is all I know, good luck to you!

Thank you! Is it giving you more than one code? You may just be using the wrong one. You should be able to put it on there and then preview it. Sorry, that is all I know, good luck to you!

Well there ya go I got it!! Thank you :)

Thanks Roxane! It really is nerve wracking, but I'm hoping Saturday (and then Monday) will be here QUICKLY!! Congrats again to you! Happy & Healthy 9 months!

MsTX those are two beautiful scans! Congrats!!!

Thanks Roxane! It really is nerve wracking, but I'm hoping Saturday (and then Monday) will be here QUICKLY!! Congrats again to you! Happy & Healthy 9 months!

MsTX those are two beautiful scans! Congrats!!!

GL to you hun!! xo

Et went great this morning! I am now pupo with one perfect little blast. Now have to wait until August 8 for the first beta but so excited about today. They gave us a pic and it's hanging on our fridge. So amazing!

Et went great this morning! I am now pupo with one perfect little blast. Now have to wait until August 8 for the first beta but so excited about today. They gave us a pic and it's hanging on our fridge. So amazing!

Good to hear!!! :) I know it is a magical day!!! Enjoy and now relax and let this nice embryo settle inside you!!:)

Hey everybody,

Thank you so much for your support through this process. My beta came back as 8. The nurse said I am or was technically pregnant, but it isn't going to work out and to stop taking my progestrone and go back for bloodwork until beta is back under 2. I called my husband, told my very best ttc bud and now this and I think I am going to take a break from staring at this forum constantly. Hoping to try again asap.

Good luck to all of my friends from stimms to 2nd trimester :dust:

Hey everybody,

Thank you so much for your support through this process. My beta came back as 8. The nurse said I am or was technically pregnant, but it isn't going to work out and to stop taking my progestrone and go back for bloodwork until beta is back under 2. I called my husband, told my very best ttc bud and now this and I think I am going to take a break from staring at this forum constantly. Hoping to try again asap.

Good luck to all of my friends from stimms to 2nd trimester :dust:

So sorry hun!!! There's nothing I can say that will make you feel better!! But please don't give up!! xo

Congrats! That is the best little pic! I was so amazed when they gave us ours. Hoping the 2ww flies by for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->