IVF in june/july 2012

I can hardly believe it but can finally say I just got BFP... Beta was 280 and wondering if both my little ones stuck. Next test on Saturday. Kind of surreal but so grateful. It's been a long hard journey.

Hopeful- what day post transfer? Supposedly betas dont matter but I Jew
Both of mine stuck when I saw the number. Congrats

Ann- I'm so so sorry

Mstx- cute congrats :)

I can hardly believe it but can finally say I just got BFP... Beta was 280 and wondering if both my little ones stuck. Next test on Saturday. Kind of surreal but so grateful. It's been a long hard journey.

Yay!!!! Congrats!!!:)

Congrats!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hopeful- what day post transfer? Supposedly betas dont matter but I Jew
Both of mine stuck when I saw the number. Congrats

Ann- I'm so so sorry

Mstx- cute congrats :)

10dp5dt... curious to see what it will be on Sat

Congrats hopeful! That's higher than my beta 12dp5dt and I just have 1 :)

mine was 148 13dpo and 349 15dpo. supposedly you cant predict.. check out betabase.info super great site

Miss Annabelle - I'm so sorry honey :( *big hugs* take some time out to just figure things out, we'll be waiting here for you for when you're ready to return. I'm really sad to hear that it didn't work out for you....

Hopeful - congratulations, that's so exciting :) great news for a friday!

AFM - went for scan this morning. Biggest follies are growing at around 2mm per day, slightly smaller ones at 1mm per day. I've got 2 at 16, 2 at 15 and about 3 at 14 (is 7 too few??). Nurse reckons ER on Tuesday to give the bigger ones time to get to 20 but I was kind of hoping for Monday, given that next week is a nightmare at work and I've already arranged Monday off as holiday with my boss (told her DH and I want to have a long weekend). As I've only been in my new job about 2.5 months I really don't want to start messing them around (they don't know about IVF) so fx when clinic rings this afternoon I'll know more. Does anyone know what size follies you usually need for ER? I'm feeling like a small house....I'm so bloated and my boobs are massive (DH not complaining!) but so painfully tender.

Hope all you girls are doing well and looking after yourselves.
Carmen .xx

Miss Annabelle - I'm so sorry honey :( *big hugs* take some time out to just figure things out, we'll be waiting here for you for when you're ready to return. I'm really sad to hear that it didn't work out for you....

Hopeful - congratulations, that's so exciting :) great news for a friday!

AFM - went for scan this morning. Biggest follies are growing at around 2mm per day, slightly smaller ones at 1mm per day. I've got 2 at 16, 2 at 15 and about 3 at 14 (is 7 too few??). Nurse reckons ER on Tuesday to give the bigger ones time to get to 20 but I was kind of hoping for Monday, given that next week is a nightmare at work and I've already arranged Monday off as holiday with my boss (told her DH and I want to have a long weekend). As I've only been in my new job about 2.5 months I really don't want to start messing them around (they don't know about IVF) so fx when clinic rings this afternoon I'll know more. Does anyone know what size follies you usually need for ER? I'm feeling like a small house....I'm so bloated and my boobs are massive (DH not complaining!) but so painfully tender.

Hope all you girls are doing well and looking after yourselves.
Carmen .xx

Carmen, I was in the same situation with work!! I was hoping it would happen either on a friday or weekend but it happened on a thursday, what I did is I told them that I had a surgery but it was scheduled friday and it changed to thursday I told them that on the Tuesday and it was fine and then my transfer was tuesday, I called in sick!! Do what you have to do, they wont let you down!! Don't stress!!

I think they have to be between 20-23 mm I'm not a 100% sure but I think that's what the nurse had told me!! I had 11 follies of the right size! It's not the quantity it's the quality!! As long as you have 1 GOOD one your good to go!! GL!! xo

Hey everybody,

Thank you so much for your support through this process. My beta came back as 8. The nurse said I am or was technically pregnant, but it isn't going to work out and to stop taking my progestrone and go back for bloodwork until beta is back under 2. I called my husband, told my very best ttc bud and now this and I think I am going to take a break from staring at this forum constantly. Hoping to try again asap.

Good luck to all of my friends from stimms to 2nd trimester :dust:

So sorry, Miss Annabelle, wishing you loads of luck with your next cycle...:hugs:

Ladies... I'm terrified to even think this too hard, let alone type it out loud, but I think I have a BFP here!!! I've been a little POAS-aholic today. I did one with FMU... BFN. Something told me to take another one... so at 11 am I did and it was a total squinter. I'm using internet cheapies and I've had false positives on them before, so I held my pee for about 3 1/2 hours and took another and I can see a second line!!! I dipped 2 more tests to be sure (told you I've been a little :wacko: today) and I can see the faint second line on them too! I know this is way early (today is 8DP3DT), so I'm totally holding my breath, but OMG!!! Please, please God let this be it!!!

Beta is Monday - this is going to be a LONGGGG weekend. FX!!! Thankfully I have about 15 ICs left. :wink wink: I think this calls for a trip to the store to pick up a FRER (or two) as well though.

I can't wait for DH to get home!!!

Well no doubt its a BFP girl!!!!! Yay!!! Congrats!!!! My beta is monday as well lets pray together!! GL!! Xo

can i ask a question
i was supose to be triggering today and ec monday but my follicles seem to be slow growers
i had
1x17mm
1x16mm
1x14mm
3x13mm
1x12mm
2x11mm
and lots at 10
is there any chance they will progress enuff for ec
i had to lower my dose of gonal f from 150 to 112.5 last night and tonight
then sunday down to 75
then bak monday for scan with the possibility of ec on wed x

Hopeful girl, congrats on a wonderful beta!! Will be interested to see how many you have.

Hopeful4second, looking good, hope you get a good beta Monday!

Afm, I got the word to trigger last night and my ER is tomorrow morning. I have 10 follies ready to go and a possible few stragglers that might catch up. Can't wait to get this done and see how many eggs I get!

Not giving up, most docs like to have at least a few at 20mm so you are getting close. Follicles grow anywhere from 1 to 2mm a day I believe so probably by Monday I would think you would be right where you need to be. The more follicles you that are the right size the better but I just finished my cycle and am in the dreaded 2 ww now so I know what it's like when you get close to the end. You are just ready for Er. Good luck?

notgivingup i just had egg retrieval on friday. the docs told me they wait for 3 follicles over 17mm so don't be surprised if they get you to stim for a couple more days.. i went for 13 day sof stimulation injections so that they had a good number of bigger sizes. My ER went well, got the call today that they retrieved 7 eggs, 5 were mature and 3 were fertilized so i'm heading back for day 3 transfer on Monday.. from everyone's comments above it looks like monday will be a big day!

Bfn on First Response digital at 9dp3dt....will test again on Tues. Beta on Wedn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->