IVF/ISCI starting May 2010, anyone?

Woot for Apt on thursday!! :happydance: That's sweet of your OH to help keep you busy.

I can't wait for this weekend! Our 4 year anniversary is on Wed!!

Happy Anniversary wish2bmama! :) Hope you are doing something nice :) xxx

Thanks mummyIwanabe! I think DH is planning a getaway weekend! I'm not sure where yet... probably local, but romantic. :)

Sounds fantastic! lucky you! hope the weather is as nice as today :) xxx

So I been to consultation today and I think I'm looking like a May EC and ET! :)

Gota call the clinic on day 1 of my next cycle to make the day 19 appointment. so that should be on 30th march i call. Then I'll start my protocol on day 19 and EC should be around 4th May with ET 7th May if all goes to plan! So maybe I'll know the outcome by the 21st May!!

I couldn't catch this cycle, although I'm on day 17 as they were really busy with EC 5 weeks after that so have to wait till next cycle but it only means an extra 2 weeks so I can live with that!

Anyone going to be around the same time as me?! :) xxxx

YAY!! :happydance: That's awesome! I'm so excited for you! :happydance:

I will only be 2 weeks behind you! EC is looking like the 17th for us.

You got that right! This seems like the longest wait EVER!! haha. I'm taking a class to help keep me busy.

Oh that's a good idea wish2b, I'm going to get busier with work soon so that will help!

Yay for work! :) What kind of work do you do? I am currently an out-of-work-for-the-time-being Dental Assistant who is switching to Nursing. LOL

Good luck to you ladies.

Sadly we've been told that treatment will not start until July boooooo

Sorry to hear that Butterfly I'm glad you're booked in for it though and you have something to focus your attention on!

At the moment I'm sleeping really badly. Got lots on my mind I guess but for the past week I've been really restless at night. Most unlike me!

Just can't wait for my AF to come on hopefully tuesday and then start meds mid april!

Hurry up!!!!! xx

Oh no Butterfly, I'm sorry to hear that. :hugs:

mummyiwannabe, I am in the same boat with sleep. I just have so much going on in my brain, I have a hard time shutting down for bed. FX the :witch: shows soon for you!

Hi wish2bmama,

First night of better sleep last night :) still restless but not so much. Think it was cos I was so tired!!!!

Got some aches in my tummy last night and this morning so the witch is on her way I hope lol Should arrive tuesday if I'm still like clockwork! lol

Where abouts are you in the waiting malarky! Are you waiting for your appointment at beginning of may? When will you start the drugs? :)

That's great mummyiwannabe! :happydance: Yay for sleep! :)

Yes, I am waiting for my baseline apt in may. Just got the Date plan!! May 5th!! I go off bcp two days before! I just got a staph infection on my leg though... ugh. So I am taking antibiotics and it canceled out my bcps. But just for the ten days I have to take them. Clinic says it's okay as we have 5 weeks until apt.

Is your next apt to down reg or baseline? I'm still really new to it all and trying figure it all out as I go. :)

I don't know what a baseline is...:haha: hmmm I've had a scan to check all is well before I start and i know I should start the meds around 17th april if period comes on time! That's all I know really!! My next appt will be to show me how to use the drugs and down reg then i'll have scans to check on my progress, then start stimulating and then EC hopefully early may!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->