IVF/ISCI starting May 2010, anyone?

hehe :)

Where's everyone else on this thread?!

Have a great weekend wish2bmama :) xxxx

Thanks! You too!

And I was just wondering myself about that... ??

Weird! the other threads have lots of activity maybe its just the two of us doing the treatment in may! :) xxx

I'm hoping to start in may too! (but it might be june...) as I've just been put on the pill for 2 months to regualte me and my start date (which I was pleased with as my cycles can be very regular to very irregular for reasons totally unknown to me) then starting at day 21 of second month which would be about the 12th May. I say maybe June as they may do 3 months on the pill depending on how long it takes dh sperm to arrive at the unit from the pct where it's currently residing (apparently it's a paperwork nightmare). So...can I join you?! I'm long protocol IVF or ICSI depending on the sperm quality. Have a good wkend

Of course! Welcome underthestars! It's great to hear from you! :)

Your treatment sounds similar to mine although i'm not on bcp. xxx

Welcome underthestars! I am on long protocal too. Two months of bcp.

My Af came yesterday! 2 days early and never arrives during the day usually in the morning! so I called the clinic this morning to book my day 19 appointment. The lady is calling me on weds to confirm the date but I'm expecting it to be 16th april. I should start taking the drugs then! woohoo!

Suffering a bit at the moment tho! lol

Hi Girls!
Can I join??

Baseline scan booked in for the 11th of May. I'll be starting bcp when af arrives (due around the 5th) - so that will be the start of the journey for me. I am so excited and scared at the same time.
Nice to have other people to share journey with.

tubs!

Welcome tubs :) good to hear from some fellow may'ers lol.

I'm sure you never thought you'd be in this position, I certainly didn't and a lot of the girls on here didn't but you'll find great support here and its fab!

Feel free to ask Q's, let us know more about you if you wana :) xxx

Welcome under the stars and tubs.

MummyIwanabe - sorry you're suffering but yay to starting the treatment.

As for me I finally got my BCP prescribed but have been told NOT to start it until my April bleed and will be on it for 3 months.

Hope everyone is ok

xx

whens your april bleed due butterfly? :)

I'm feeling a bit better now, so pleased its arrived on time!! :) :happydance:

Welcome tubs! :wave:

mummyiwannabe, Yay for af!! :happydance: !! That's wonderful! (odd isn't? Wishing for her after so long of wishing her away? lol) I'm sorry to hear you are suffering tho :(.

yeh its really odd! I hate wishing time away as well, life is so precious sometimes. I went to a memorial recently and it was so tragic. Made me stop and think but even now I still want the time to whizz on by until I can start! I think the 2ww would be just awful waiting! cannot imagine the wondering and longing to test early!!

Cant believe my Af turned up 2 days early! My first thought was oh good but then disappointment a miracle didnt happen - not that I was expecting one tho!! xxx

yeh its really odd! I hate wishing time away as well, life is so precious sometimes. I went to a memorial recently and it was so tragic. Made me stop and think but even now I still want the time to whizz on by until I can start! I think the 2ww would be just awful waiting! cannot imagine the wondering and longing to test early!!

Cant believe my Af turned up 2 days early! My first thought was oh good but then disappointment a miracle didnt happen - not that I was expecting one tho!! xxx

whens your april bleed due butterfly? :)

I'm feeling a bit better now, so pleased its arrived on time!! :) :happydance:

AF is due around 10th April. I will be on holiday but will be taking my prescription with me and then I have to phone the clinic when I get back!!

Glad you are feeling better :flower:

cool! Hope you're going somewhere nice!! :) we need a holiday! hehe! xx

Hello Girls and good luck to May IVF'ers

Sorry been away for a bit, I have been reading the thread just not had time to update. Excuses excuses but I have two foster children that keep me very busy. I Feel a bit down about the whole IVF thing was positive previously but since hearing got very low AMH 2.6 I have been abit negative along with male low sperm and aged 35. Sorry girls I will try and have a better mood tom.

This is what I have got to do in May phone hospital first day of May period. Then they need to know when my Day 21 will be. Meds then will be ordered and a date given to start using the suprefact injections.

Tory x

Aw Tory123 :hugs: I'm sorry to hear you are feeling down.

Keeping busy can really help! xx

Hope you feel happier soon Tory. Sounds like your protocol/advice is same as mine.

:) xx

Just got my appt for induction on drugs etc. It's the 14th April and I'll start on 16th as expected! Should get my drugs through soon! yay!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->