IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

froliky > We very close cycle buddies. Hope you can start wiht IUI ASAP again.

berki > GL with the appointment!

AFM > Had second accu yesterday it was amazing just like the first :D Was only an hour this time but i love it. I sleep so much better and feel more energized.

I have the appointments stacked in this week.

FS - Today 12:00 20 Feb 2012 - CD3 Scan
Accu - Tuesday 21 Feb 2012 8:00
Accu - Thursday 23 Feb 2012 8:00
Accu - Saturday 25 Feb 2012 8:00
Accu - Monday 27 Feb 2012 8:00
FS - Tuesday 28 Feb 2012 ?
Accu - Wednesday 29 Feb 2012 8:00
IUI most probably on the 1st of March
Gonna ask Accu about fertility massage after IUI

I have decided that im gonna do my trigger 2 hours later than what they say i must, that way my O will be 2 hours later and the sperm will be waiting for the egg in the follopian tube.

IloveBabies - I am mc. However, still waiting....

Berki - Sorry about AF, but now you can move on! :hugs: Good Luck this cylce!!

Tella - It looks like you have a great plan. I too want to make sure to do an IUI before O to make sure the wigglers are waiting for the egg. I am convinced it's better. We did IUI after my O last time and I think the quality of my egg was most likely not good by the time the wigglers got there but who knows. I just remember the doctor's face when she saw I had already O. She was surprised and said, OK next time we are going more by your follicle size and not LH surge because I go before 24 hours after surge.

AFM - I am still slightly spotting and my temperature is still high. This is slow!! Patience, patience.

froliky > how many hours after trigger did you have your IUI?

AFM > Just got back from the FS, he said I responded well on the 5mg of Femara so there is no need to up the dosage. So I asked him about having more than I follicle , but he said it doesn’t mean that im again only gonna have one follicle as your body reacts differently every cycle. But if there is more than 3/4 he will give us the option to cancel or go to IVF but he says that most only happens on injectables and he will not give that to me as I do fine on Femara.

I didn’t have any cysts so that I fantastic news and have already taken my first dosage :happydance: Now the accu must just produce me 2/3 eggies and we are set for our BFP :)

Tella - I had a natural LH surge (checked around 5:45 a.m. and negative...checked again at 8:30 a.m. and had a positive LH surge). The next day my IUI was around 10:00 a.m. and we looked for the eggs afterwards around 10:30 a.m. and they were long gone.

Well, my temps were looking so good this morning (12dpo) I foolishly decided to go ahead and take a frer before my beta today. Of course BFN. Now just waiting for beta results this afternoon. Ugh ugh ugh.

Got my bloodwork results yesterday and it was negative. Now they are saying they think it was from the second trigger and that is why the numbers were so low but still showed up on the blood test. Who knows. Anyway I will be starting IVF hopefully in May. I wish you girls all the best of luck this month. I am praying for a bunch of BFP's on this thread.

:dust:

:cry:And the beta was negative. My thyroid levels are still a bit high, so the doc is increasing the synthroid and trying for iui#4.
Good luck and:dust::dust:

Got my bloodwork results yesterday and it was negative. Now they are saying they think it was from the second trigger and that is why the numbers were so low but still showed up on the blood test. Who knows. Anyway I will be starting IVF hopefully in May. I wish you girls all the best of luck this month. I am praying for a bunch of BFP's on this thread.

:dust:

:cry:And the beta was negative. My thyroid levels are still a bit high, so the doc is increasing the synthroid and trying for iui#4.
Good luck and:dust::dust:

Sorry ladies :hugs::hugs: Edamame I hope IUI #4 is it for you. Blue I'm sorry we have to move into IVF together.

Well, my temps were looking so good this morning (12dpo) I foolishly decided to go ahead and take a frer before my beta today. Of course BFN. Now just waiting for beta results this afternoon. Ugh ugh ugh.

So Sorry!! :hugs:

BlueStorm and MrsC - Keep us posted!! Get some R&R while you prepare for IVF! :hugs: Sorry IUI was not a success. Hopefully IVF will be!!

so sorry edamame- we are on the same timing.. im waiting to test til weds assuming of course af doesnt turn up tomorrow

so sorry edam and blue - sending big hugs your way :hugs:
best of luck for #4 edam .... and welcome to the world of IVF blue and MrsC.
None of us set out on this journey ever dreaming that we'd need IVF, but once you've wrapped your head round it, it's a very proactive thing to be doing - and that feels very good after so much waiting and hoping xx

BlueStorm and MrsC - Keep us posted!! Get some R&R while you prepare for IVF! :hugs: Sorry IUI was not a success. Hopefully IVF will be!!

so sorry edam and blue - sending big hugs your way :hugs:
best of luck for #4 edam .... and welcome to the world of IVF blue and MrsC.
None of us set out on this journey ever dreaming that we'd need IVF, but once you've wrapped your head round it, it's a very proactive thing to be doing - and that feels very good after so much waiting and hoping xx

Thanks ladies and I will keep you posted. I'm sure when the time comes I will have a ton of questions although I have learned a little by keeping up with all you ladies going through it on here. Right now we are just trying to get the finances together. I'm hoping we can do that my July or August. It will be a journey but in the end it will be so worth it.

Urchin congrats on being a blueberry!!

Urchin - How cute!!

AFM - I am seriously wondering about the "vanishing twin" and if I still have a baby in there and lost one. Just saying. It's possible. I am slightly bleeding (less than a period) and have no cramps or anything. I believe I had a chemical mc in August and it was very different from this. I had a backache and lots of bleeding and cramping. This is like a rather light period with bloating. ?????

So sorry Edamame :hugs:

Urchin yay for being a blueberry, so cute

Tella I am super jelous of your accupunture schedule, I want to do it so badly but it's so expensive around here and insurance won't cover it

Thanks for all your kind words, I'm just ready to move on now and hopefully May comes soon so we can get this show on the road.

Gotta be quick.....Doctor scanned me and no beany in there and I am on to IUI #3 as soon as HCG levels go down to 0 and I start to ovulate again. Glad to not be in limbo.

Edamamme - Sorry honey!!! :hugs:

:hugs: To Edamame and Blue.

ILuvBabies, can't wait to hear how your scan goes!

Froliky, Glad you are out of limbo and I hope you are able to get on with iui #3 quickly!

Urchin, congrats on being a blueberry! :)

First day of stimming (last night) went well. Dh was so nervous about having to mix the Menopur but he did great! I heard to let the Menopur sit for a few mins to help with the burning, but it still burned a bit. We're going to try to let it sit longer tonight and see if it helps.

About 30 mins after the shots, I started feeling VERY bloated. It continued the next morning. I drank about 4 bottles of water during work today and it seemed to help the bloating a bit.

My Dr. cancelled my apt tomorrow, he said that it was too soon to see much of anything. I will go Friday morning for a us and blood work.

I seem to be breaking out like crazy! I'm assuming this is from the meds? Has anyone else had this side effect?

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->