IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

Lucie, my sister broke out on the meds during her ivf, sorry that is happening to you too! It cleared up pretty quickly afterwards, fortunately!

Lucie - Thanks. As for breakouts....I have lots of acne without meds but I notice if I drink milk (non-organic...from starbucks) that really causes me to break out. Maybe the hormones they put in the darn stuff. Good Luck!!!!

Tonight I drove home from work with my sun roof open and sang to the songs on the radio. It was a gorgeous evening here.

Really surprised not to see Mrs. Bear back....

Let her do her thing. Who knows her reasons but she'll probably stop in some time and check on us. :hugs:
Oh, and bastegrrl let her know we were thinking of her and she liked that. ;)

Froliky, hope u can start asap on the next iui!

Edamame, :hugs: so sorry!

Gl to evryone else! :kiss:

morning all!

Not much to report from Urchin Towers - 5 days left til scan day and MS is my constant companion ... started today with a nice conversation with the toilet bowl - joy!

But it's all good strong symptoms of my pregnancy hormones taking over from the meds, so is mighty reassuring - even though it is horrid

Urchin - I am glad to hear you have strong pregnancy symptoms. Definitely a good sign around 7 weeks. I hope thats me in a few weeks/months. Stay strong!

Tella - Yeah, as soon as my HCG levels go down to zero.....we'll be cooking an egg again. You will be slightly ahead of me but I will be following you closely. I get my first acupuncture on Monday evening. I am looking forward to it.

So.....In limbo....Baby A has a hb. Baby B is just slightly behind. I am scared to death!!! I'm delaying the official announcement until I know what is going to happen. Shocked to see 2 sacs on the screen! Thought my numbers would be higher, I would be sicker, etc. No measurements or dates so I gonna bug next week for that. Really wish I had some numbers. Thanks everyone for thinking of me!

Iluv - 2 heartbeats is fab ... Hopefully next week you'll have some more information next week but in the meantime hang on in there hon! Xxx

Iluv - 2 heartbeats is fab ... Hopefully next week you'll have some more information next week but in the meantime hang on in there hon! Xxx

Thank you! No hb on Baby B yet which is why I'm concerned. I'm 6 weeks 3 days so it could still catch up. :baby:

ILuvBabies - Hang in there!!! :hugs:

I was looking at the first page and we are now moving into March. Should we start a new thread for March IUI or just keep this one? I have my scan March 1st to look at the egg and will hopefully have #3 IUI the following week.

Hi Ladies. I am happy to be on this site.
I had my egg retrieval yesterday and found out 10 eggs were retrieved. Today my nurse called me and said 5 were mature and 3 fertilized. I am scheduled to have a 5 day transfer. I am praying that my babies stay strong and ride it out to day 5, so they can come home ( in la belly), where they belong. Please keep my little embies in your thoughts and prayers. I need all the baby dust I can get. It's been a long road. But I know my Lord and savior will see me through.

Hey Patsgirl... I didn't know you were on this thread! I'm so happy you had your retrieval already. How did it go and how do you feel? I am praying for you. I will check on you after your transfer

Thank you! No hb on Baby B yet which is why I'm concerned. I'm 6 weeks 3 days so it could still catch up. :baby:

Sorry chikkie - I misread your post ... it is early days yet, so I'll keep it all crossed for you xxx

ILuv, That's awesome, well more than you were expecting. I think expect the worst and hope for the best is def the best strategy here. It's all sounding very promising, so happy for you!! Can't wait for mine tomorrow!! I'll be thrilled to see A hb. I posted in the other thread I changed it to Thursday at noon instead of Friday.

Hey Patsgirl... I didn't know you were on this thread! I'm so happy you had your retrieval already. How did it go and how do you feel? I am praying for you. I will check on you after your transfer

Hey Blue!!! I jsut got on this thread and another one. lol..... Yeah, I did my retrieval yesterday, Transfer is on Monday. Im praying and keeping positive that my embies stay strong and make it to blastocyst!! I can't keep my mind off my babies!! smh! lol

Sunshine-Can't wait to hear!!!!

Edamame-He said it could go either way. I was just reminded by someone that my blasts were at different stages when they were put back so it makes sense one is behind!!

Urchin-Thank you!!!

Froliky-Thanks for the hugs!

PatsGirl - Good Luck!! Welcome Back!!

ILuvBabies - Good to hear that one is a little behind. Awe! So sweet to think of those little beanies growing little by little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->