IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

Froliky > We pray that the acupuncture will brings a quick BFP for you again. I say we just stay on this thread! Just change the name :D

ILuvBabies > Sorry that Baby B is a little behind but just remember there is always a smaller twin. Praying they both are healthy and growing like they should!

PatsGirl > I will keep you in my prayers that they will be nice and strong on transfer and stick!!!!!! :dust:

Sunshine > GL with the scan!

AFM > CD6 - Day 4 of Meds, and have a acupuncture appointment today again :wohoo: Grow follicles grow!!!!!!!!!!

GL to all the girls in the TWW, and grow follicles for the ones still waiting.

For the ladies who do acupuncture... is that something insurance usually helps with or is it fully out of pocket? I haven't check with ours yet but I just wanted to check with you guys and see how yours works. Thanks in advance!

Morning all :D

Tella, I agree - we should all just stay ... it's nice in here!

AFM 4 more sleeps til scan day - that is all.

For the ladies who do acupuncture... is that something insurance usually helps with or is it fully out of pocket? I haven't check with ours yet but I just wanted to check with you guys and see how yours works. Thanks in advance!

Ours covers it but out of our savings account, so im paying cash rather.

MrsC - I am paying cash. $75/per session. I need it. I have a little anxiety after the mc and want a little help relaxing. IUI/IVF is not the same as being able to :sex: with DH and relax. :(

Hi ladies :wave:

Sorry I've been MIA just been dealing with my frustration of this cycle. I hope everyone is doing well.

For my acupuncture it is not covered and I have to pay for it out of my pocket. It's about $95 per session.

Thanks ladies, I will have to look into everything. Froliky you are right it's not the same. :( I hope you all are doing well.

bastetgrrl - welcome back. Sorry about your strange cycle. I hope you're feeling better.

MrsC - I am doing much better, thanks. Looking ahead and feeling quite positive (for today anyway...I'll take it.. ;)

:hi: ladies! I went in for my scan today! We saw only 1 sac but saw and hear a heartbeat of 108 bpm. The fetal pole measured 6w1d even though i'm 6w3d, doctor said thats common though. There's a picture of the u/s on my journal. I have so many mixed feelings, can't help but wonder if the hb is not fast enough and to feel sad about the embryo that didn't make it. Really wanted to share the news with you ladies who gave me so much support through the IVF process!

Sunshine > We will keep your bean in our prayers that it will grow quickly and be healthy. :dust:

Hi sunshine - I will cross everything that your little bean continues to get stronger and stronger xxx

I had a great day yesterday and went to bed at 8.30 without having been sick once .... then woke up at 10.30 and spoiled it!
3 more sleeps til me scan - my god this is torture!

:hi: ladies! I went in for my scan today! We saw only 1 sac but saw and hear a heartbeat of 108 bpm. The fetal pole measured 6w1d even though i'm 6w3d, doctor said thats common though. There's a picture of the u/s on my journal. I have so many mixed feelings, can't help but wonder if the hb is not fast enough and to feel sad about the embryo that didn't make it. Really wanted to share the news with you ladies who gave me so much support through the IVF process!

I so get everything you are saying sunshine!! I am feeling stressed as well and my family doesn't get it. If I lose Baby B, I think it's gonna hit me harder than I think. And here I didn't get any measurements to reassure me baby A is on track. Hang in there! Do you have another scan??

Sunshine :hugs: Sending lots of growth vibes for baby. Sorry about vanishing twin. :hugs:

Urchin and IluvBabies- Sending healthy growing vibes~~~~~~

Sending good vibes and prayers that lil bean grows stronger and stronger. :hugs:

I so get everything you are saying sunshine!! I am feeling stressed as well and my family doesn't get it. If I lose Baby B, I think it's gonna hit me harder than I think. And here I didn't get any measurements to reassure me baby A is on track. Hang in there! Do you have another scan??

Yep, my next one is next Thursday morning. how about you?

good evening ladeez

thanks for all the growy vibes - can I have some beaty vibes to go with them please??? :D

my scan has been brought forward to 2.30 on Monday - so slightly less waiting. I predict a very slow and stressy weekend

Froliky > We pray that the acupuncture will brings a quick BFP for you again. I say we just stay on this thread! Just change the name :D

ILuvBabies > Sorry that Baby B is a little behind but just remember there is always a smaller twin. Praying they both are healthy and growing like they should!

PatsGirl > I will keep you in my prayers that they will be nice and strong on transfer and stick!!!!!! :dust:

Sunshine > GL with the scan!

AFM > CD6 - Day 4 of Meds, and have a acupuncture appointment today again :wohoo: Grow follicles grow!!!!!!!!!!

GL to all the girls in the TWW, and grow follicles for the ones still waiting.

Thank you Tella. I am thankful for all you ladies support!:winkwink::winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->