IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

Monday im getting an us to make sure I don't have cysts before I start femara again

lol Care - I thought it was odd you were getting it on a Sunday!

looks like Monday is D-day all round then - there will be a lot of very short nails before the day is done I reckon

We have such a full week now:

Sunday: Care's HB scan
Monday: Urchin's HB scan
Tuesday: Tella's follie scan
Wednesday: ILuv's 2nd scan
Thursday: Sunshine and Froliky's scans

Good luck to everyone!

Looks like you have everyone covered! :)

Care-Thanks!

Me-Have this weird tingling sensation going in and out on the left side from my PIO shot yesterday. I'm sure dh hit a nerve and I am worried the weird feeling won't go away!!! Did some cleaning today and have a crampy uterus. I get this but never this early. jeans are tight and rather uncomfortable. Guess I need to do some shopping! :thumbup:

Opps, I thought today was Sunday, lol. My scan is monday. I guess I was wishing the days away... Lots of scans next week!

I did think that was weird, too but then again, you're not in the US so what do I know. :haha:

Care-Thanks!

Me-Have this weird tingling sensation going in and out on the left side from my PIO shot yesterday. I'm sure dh hit a nerve and I am worried the weird feeling won't go away!!! Did some cleaning today and have a crampy uterus. I get this but never this early. jeans are tight and rather uncomfortable. Guess I need to do some shopping! :thumbup:

Glad I'm not the only one. I have the crampies, too, and I had to get dressed up last night and couldn't fit into any of my dresses, it was awfully sad. Have you gained any weight yet? Not sure if it's some water weight but I've gained 4 lbs since pre pregnancy already according to my scale today.

I've not weighed myself but I definitely have a fair bit of bloat going on around the middle

well ladies...my period came today...onto round 3

I am so sorry Equal. :hug:

I gained 4lbs, but that was bloat from the IVF and then pregnancy I guess. My jeans haven't fit in weeks.

thanks frolicky @hugs@

i went back to the gym today after taking off two weeks.. didnt gain nearly as much as i though.. did my hour of bodypump (lifting class) and hour of bodycombat.. i doubt ill be able to walk tomorrow.. gotta get bikini ready. off to belize on the 14th.

equal- *hugs* we cycle together again =) good luck to us both this time (again)

hrm. well i started bleeding friday.. but for some reason the nurse at the clinic decided i had to count saturday as day 1.. umm whatever. i go for us tomorrow to clear me to take femara. us day 12 to look at size then trigger planning based on that. so far it has been iui day 16 which will likely be march 10 which sucks because i have to work the whole day a 30 min drive away.. ill have to ask the same coworker to cover on day 12 and iui day (and he had to cover last time too.. but i lied about the reason). i think i either have to tell him (which i dont wanna do cause he is nosy. plus im ok with my friends asking dont need coworkers doing it) or come up with more lies. how bout you?

Drsquid -. I usually go day 13 (March 6). I would lie to coworker. People judge and gossip. Who needs it? Your iui will be a few days after me. :) Here we go! :hugs:

hey guys. so day 4 of stims, was drawing up my meds tonight and somewhere along the way i lost about 0.1 ml of the 1 ml... do you guys think this is a huge deal... I am hoping its not...

sorry to hear you need another round Equal xx

Not sure Berki - I had donor eggs so didn't stim, but I'm sure someone will be able to answer shortly xx

AFM I've surpassed myself this morning - went to bed at 8.30 but am up again 5 hours later :(

equal- when we both get knocked up. a few days is nothing =)

berki-I wouldn't stress over it. :)

Sunshine-I have not got on the scale so I have no idea. :)

Care > GL with your scan today!!!!

Drsquid > There will be no cysts and you will start your Femara soon. Belize is gonna be just what you need to relax.

urchin > GL, you gonna see a healthy bean today!

froliky > How you doing? When is your next test to see count?

Equal > :hugs: sorry, this is gonna be yours for the taking. Fx'd!!!!

GL to all you other girls, hope you catch that eggy and get those BFP's quickly!!!

AFM > CD10 for me today, have my scan tomorrow. Praying for 2/3 nice follicles.

Just back from the clinic with GOOD NEWS!

Wee Eenie measures 8wks exactly and has a good strong fast heartbeat :D

here's a pic :D

https://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l117/McUrchin/2012-02-27_144128.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe