IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

Sunshine-Thank you!

Care-Love that video! So precious!

Tella-Thank you!

Me-The nerves are getting to me! Come on babies!!!

Thinking of you IluvB - sending you all the best vibes in the world xxx

sunshine > its funny, last night me and DH was in the shops and I saw two small kids bickering over something. So I told DH maybe twins aren't such a bad idea, considering that there will be no 4 year old wanting to watch this and a 6 year old wanting to do that rather…:lol: but then again I will take anything, twins or just one. Im just so happy to have 2 eggies :D Yay so I will have my legs spread and you will be getting cold gel on your tummy :thumbup:

BlueStorm > Hope time passes quickly and you get to your IVF quickly or even better a natural BFP before. :dust:

Care > Awwwww that is sooooo cute, thank you sooo much for sharing that.

ILuvBabies > Praying that your babies are both healthy and growing! GL for the scan!

AFM > CD12 for me today :happydance: I triggered last night, but did it 2 hours later so my IUI will be 38 hrs past trigger, naughty I know but I will chance it. It burned a lot last night, wow but I got it all in. DH is scheduled for 8am and I should be around 11am, Im super excited. Praying DH has great numbers like last time again, better would also be fine fx'd :dance:

:dust: to all the lady's here :hug:

tella- i know the feeling. always wonder when i trigge.r i never get pos on the opks.. i wonder if ive just missed it somehow (despite testing twice a day).. this time i plan on getting us after to make sure i ovulated (well depending on when i do it. if i manage to get my iui the day im off.. im flying off to belize after)

tella- i know the feeling. always wonder when i trigge.r i never get pos on the opks.. i wonder if ive just missed it somehow (despite testing twice a day).. this time i plan on getting us after to make sure i ovulated (well depending on when i do it. if i manage to get my iui the day im off.. im flying off to belize after)

I dont even bother with the OPK's dont want another thing to stress about! Just remember that it is better to O after IUI as long as it is within 12hours.

Belize sounds devine!!!!!!!!

sunshine > its funny, last night me and DH was in the shops and I saw two small kids bickering over something. So I told DH maybe twins aren't such a bad idea, considering that there will be no 4 year old wanting to watch this and a 6 year old wanting to do that rather…:lol: but then again I will take anything, twins or just one. Im just so happy to have 2 eggies :D Yay so I will have my legs spread and you will be getting cold gel on your tummy :thumbup:

Twins would be great! I still hope that's possible in my future with the frosties. I'm going to be spreading my legs still I think, it's still small. Will be getting the same dildo cam as you. :haha: Hope the trigger doesn't give you pregnancy nausea, that part sucks. How much do you do for the trigger? :hugs:

One little baby measuring 7 weeks with a great hb!!!! I still have the 2nd sac but it's empty. Bittersweet news. Grow little baby grow! I won't get another peak until March 14th!

Hey IluvB :cuddles: I'm really sorry to hear baba2 didn't make it :cry:
- it does make the news bittersweet, but if you can, then concentrate on the beany who's doing great xxx

That is wonderful ILuvB! I go back on the 14th as well. :)

ILuv, I know how you feel. It is so very bittersweet but I'm so happy your other beanie is so healthy! It warms my heart knowing that your beanie is safe and sound. Btw, what time zone are you in?

Sunshine-Ohio so EST Thank you! :)

Care-Yay double news that day!!!

Urchin-Thanks!

ILuvBabies- Sorry the news was bittersweet, but Congrats on the healthy beanie!! :)

This morning I had an us. There were 3 on the left that measured 16 and two at 15, plus several smaller ones. When he tried to get my right ovary on the screen, he couldn't. This part became very uncomfortable as the Dr. was pushing around quite hard. He then pushed on my pelvis with his hand...ouchie!!!! After a bit he said to the nurse "Look how low it is." He told me sometimes they moved around a bit and "he'd get a better look when I'm asleep". He then left the room, leaving me confused. The nurse quickly assured me that this was 100% normal and the Dr. knew it would be too uncomfortable for him to try to get measurements on that side.

I called this afternoon after they got the results of my blood work and was told I am going to take the trigger shot tonight! I will take it at 9pm, and then will go in for my ER on Friday morning at 8:30.

I'm so glad to finally know when ER will take place! I'm pretty uncomfortable, the bloating is getting pretty intense.

Can those who've had ER help me with something? Will I have to have someone with me the afternoon after ER? We're wondering if DH should take a full or half day off work.

ILuvBabies- Sorry the news was bittersweet, but Congrats on the healthy beanie!! :)

This morning I had an us. There were 3 on the left that measured 16 and two at 15, plus several smaller ones. When he tried to get my right ovary on the screen, he couldn't. This part became very uncomfortable as the Dr. was pushing around quite hard. He then pushed on my pelvis with his hand...ouchie!!!! After a bit he said to the nurse "Look how low it is." He told me sometimes they moved around a bit and "he'd get a better look when I'm asleep". He then left the room, leaving me confused. The nurse quickly assured me that this was 100% normal and the Dr. knew it would be too uncomfortable for him to try to get measurements on that side.

I called this afternoon after they got the results of my blood work and was told I am going to take the trigger shot tonight! I will take it at 9pm, and then will go in for my ER on Friday morning at 8:30.

I'm so glad to finally know when ER will take place! I'm pretty uncomfortable, the bloating is getting pretty intense.

Can those who've had ER help me with something? Will I have to have someone with me the afternoon after ER? We're wondering if DH should take a full or half day off work.

Thanks and good luck!!! All I did was rest the day of my retrievals. If there is no one at home to bother you, then I would think a half day for your DH would be fine.

ILuvBabies: Congrats on the healthy bean! It is very bittersweet. But, at least there is one healthy little bean in there.

MoBaby - :hugs: We both had mc in February. So sorry!!!!!

ILuv - Sorry about #2. :hugs: Give the little one wings and lets give the remaining blood and nutrients to #1 beany so it sticks and is healthy and happy!!

Lucie - Good Luck with ER. :dust: :hugs:

Sounds great Lucy, are you getting excited???

Sunshine, I'm excited, nervous, and stressed all at once!

Hope the trigger didn't mess you about too much Lucie - and keeping it all crossed for Friday for you xxx

ILuvBabies > sorry about #2, but #1 is healthy and growing well and we will pray that it continues to do so!

Lucie > exciting but nervewrecking, I can only imagine! GL

AFM > GL to everyone still waiting to O or in the TWW!

My IUI was surprisingly a lot earlier, at 9:15 so that only makes it 36hrs past trigger! Seems like my doctor decided to narrow down the wait and so that I :haha: o well the :spermy: will just be in place when I O :happydance: I can start feeling O :dance:

So I'm PUPO!!! Testing on 14th of March Fx'd!! Fx'd!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->