IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

Urchin > that's a gorgeous pic! Glad everthing is going good and bean is strong and healthy!

Equal- So sorry for the BFN.

Urchin- Fabulous pic!

As for me I had another scan today. On the left- follies at 13, 12, and 10 with 6 more under 10. On the right- 12, 11, 10 with 8 more under 10. Friday's e2 was 552.

I go back Wednesday for another scan. Hopefully they keep growing!

got my us today. nice antral folllies, cleared to start femara.

Urchin - your scan is gorgeous! Your beanie's so big already, how time is so slow, yet moves so fast at the same time. So glad it's healthy and growing!

Lucie - Awesome on your scan, I think you're in for a BFP soon! When are you suppose to trigger?

Care - how was your scan?

AFM - I had a couple of pink spots this morning, was totally freaked out but have calmed down a little since reading all the notes online about spotting at 7 weeks. I think it's stopped (pls pls pls don't start again!). I emailed the nurse and she told me they will scan me if I start having red flow. I guess now I will just be waiting till Thursday morning. :growlmad:

Sunshine, I am glad it stopped, but it is fairly common early on. Sending you some sticky vibes!

Urch, great scan! Yay! Wow, your little bean is bigger than mine. They grow so fast.

My scan went well. One perfect little bean measuring 6 weeks and 3 days (exactly what I am) and heartbeat of 125 bpm! I go back in two weeks, March 14.

Oh, you ladies with your beanies!! Very promising! Thanks for sharing. I loved that pic Urchin. Sunshine - hang in there. :hugs: Hang in there little beany!! ~~~

Thank you so much everyone - I really can't get over all the support I've had on here :hugs:

I woke up this morning with the same big silly grin on my face - I know it is still early days, but now that we have seen such a good heartbeat, the odds tip very much in our favour.

I have a couple of better pics that I need to scan in - the one I posted yesterday is one that Mr Urch snapped off the monitor screen with his phone when the scanny lady left me to get dressed (for me to get dressed that is, not her - cuz that would be some kind of freaky naturist IVF clinic scenario! :haha:)

Lucie and DrSquid - sounds like some good follie action there laydeez ... keep up the good work!

Sunshine - I know none of us want to see anything even pinkish in the knicker department, but really some spotting is absolutely normal - particularly around the 7 week mark :hugs: So long as you don't get a flow, with cramps, there's a very good chance of everything being just fine and dandy in there. If you think about what's going on, it really isn't surprising some women get some spotting. Just think of all those extra blood vessels you're growing: the slightest thing could make one of them have a little bleed, without it really having anything to do with the baby.
And lookie lookie! You're a blueberry!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Care, that's fantastic :dance: Seeing that heartbeat flickering away on the screen is just such a relief isn't it? You're so lucky to have your next scan date ... me, I'm in limbo with that :shrug:
My clinic discharged me yesterday, so I go back to the NHS from now on.

I rang my GPs surgery yesterday and got an appointment for Saturday morning. From there I will be referred to the midwives and presumably to the NHS for my 12 week scan.
I wonder what Eenie Beanie will be doing by then?

Just back from the clinic with GOOD NEWS!

Wee Eenie measures 8wks exactly and has a good strong fast heartbeat :D

here's a pic :D

https://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l117/McUrchin/2012-02-27_144128.jpg

Ohhhh I love it! I can't wait to get a pic like that! Congrats!!!!! :baby:

Sunshine-Hugs for you!!! Spotting is very scary.

Care-Yay on a healthy bean!!

Me-Less than 48 hours!! Come on babies!!!!

Lucie > GL, Hope they continue to grow and you have enough to retrieve!

Sunshine > Pray you wont spot again, just believe that bean is ok and you will have a H&H baby in 9 months :)

Care > Congrats, it is lovely to hear about the good scans!

urchin > :rofl: that will be once freaky scenario :haha:

ILuvBabies > I cant wait to see your pic of the two beanies :D

AFM > Had my follicle scan this morning. I have 2 eggs :wohoo: :happydance: one on each side but the right hand one is 26mm :shock: and the left hand one is a bit smaller but he didn’t measure it but if I had to guess I would say between 18mm-20mm so it will also mature and trigger even if it is a bit later :happydance: Have to do the trigger tonight at 8pm and 40hrs later the IUI on Thursday morning around 11am. Im gonna be PUPO after the IUI and cant wait to confirm the BFP on the 13th of March :thumbup:

Hi Ladies

Writing between tears today, as the FS just called with the news of another BFN. :cry:

We have decided to take a TTC break - financially we just can't afford to continue.

On Monday we will celebrate our 2nd anniversary :flower: and we will start saving up to try again with the whole process of expanding our family to three in 2013.

Good luck to you all. Keep the faith!
:dust: :dust:

Tella - that all sounds very positive :D fingers crossed for 13th xxx

Sasha - I'm so sorry to hear that it didn't work for you ... sounds like a break from the merry go round will help you to regroup emotionally as well as financially xxx

I am so sorry Sasha. I think a break is a good idea. And I know you are sad, but enjoy your anniversary and your time together.

Tella, the 13th is my bday! Good luck!

Urch, since my clinic is so far I was referred to a obgyn that specializes in high risk pregnancy. That is why I go back so fast. I had my scan slightly early (was supposed to go at 7 weeks) because last week I had some bad pains for a couple days. I have had cysts lots in my life so we suspected, but wanted to confirm that was all it was. So my ovaries are still insanely huge and the folicles have turned into corpus leutum cysts (also very large, so it is very cramped in there).

Edit: I have a picture, but you can't see much. My husband took a video of it, so I will show you it. You can see the heartbeat! Don't mind me, I sound bossy. I was nervous. It is super short because I cut out the ovary stuff (they look horrible!).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXc7OpP_vTc&feature=youtu.be

Hey girls! I haven't been around lately since I am kind of in between right now. I have an IVF consult on 3/9/12. I am excited to get that started even thought I have to wait until May to start IVF because of insurance stuff. I have been stalking and it looks like there is a lot going on here.

I decided to start a Journal since I don't really feel like I fit into any of these threads right now. I will still check in on you all to see how you are doing.

:dust:

i have no idea where to start i want to hear sucess stories of 8 cell embies 3d transfer ? :happydance:

Hi Lisa - what do you want to know hon?
I had two 7 cell embies transferred on day 3 ... And one of them is now 8 weeks with a strong heartbeat xxx

urchin and care- thanks for the pics and videos. so cute =) i see them at work but it is different when i know how much they mean to you guys

i have no idea where to start i want to hear sucess stories of 8 cell embies 3d transfer ? :happydance:

I had one 8 cell embryo, one 6 cell embryo, and one 5 cell embryo (I know three! but doctor wanted to put them all in), all 3 day embryos and we think the 8 cell embie stuck. :)

Thanks ladies for all the support. No off-white/pink/brown sighting today!:thumbup:

ILuv, good luck tomorrow on your scan! Will pray for both your beanies to be there, pumping their hearts full speed.

Tella, that sounds fantastic! You're so ready for :oneofeach: My scan is the same time as your IUI. I'll be thinking of you.

Care
, you sound so cute! Love love the video. It made my day, which was awful and long. I was so nauseous during a meeting that lasted 2.5 hours (through my usual lunch). Thank you for sharing that!

Sasha, I'm so sorry for the BFN. We've all been there and are here for you to vent. feel free to pm me, too if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->