IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

Everything's crossed this end for you Tella
Enjoy being PUPO and lets hope 14th comes round quickly xxx

AFM > I definitely have O'd after IUI :happydance:

IUI @ 9:15
O cramps started at 12:30
Still a bit crampy but I have defintely finished! And both sides was sore so both released :dance:

So sorry I've been MIA lately. Between my journal and keeping up with the other journals it's tough to comment everywhere. :haha:

Hope everyone is doing well! :hugs:

Hi ladies, Just want to give you guys a quick update.

I felt a gush of something last night around 8 pm and i went to the bathroom and saw that there is a bright spot of blood. I wiped, more blood. DH and i were both freaking out because it was obviously not "spotting" or "brown blood". I kept telling myself there's nothing I can do. I didn't have any cramping thankfully. I decided that since my scan was in the morning to just go to bed at that moment. The whole time in trying to sleep, I had so many bad thoughts. This morning, when I got to the clinic, I was told that my FS was in surgery so the nurse is scanning me (NOT what I wanted to hear).

Thank God, the HB was still there and has gone up to 137 bpm and the measurement of the baby was 1.11 cm, 7w2d (I'm at 7w3d). I even saw the blood in the uterus, next to the placenta. I guess I will have some more blood to come. Nurse said that I need to go get some labs done and take another set of vitamins in addition to my prenatals. Worse yet, I was ordered to be on bed rest for the next week.

I am so happy that the baby is still beating its heart away that none of the other stuff really mattered all that much.

Hope you ladies are doing well, that's been my crazy day so far.

Tella, I see that you did the IUI. Good luck!! Great to hear that you've Ovulated from both. :thumbup:

had my hsg today. she had a great deal of trouble and actually couldnt get through the cervix. presumably i have scarring from the prior leep. though it hasnt been a problem for the iuis. oh and it was far more expensive than i thought it would be.. that being said. she still managed to get the study to work and i have nice open tubes on both sides and normal endometrial cavity.

and i finished to find out id missed a phone call... got the job i interviewed for =)

Congrats DrSquid!

Sunshine, wow, you must be so relieved! Thank God the little bean is ok. Did the nurse say what the blood in your uterus is from?

Tella, awesome! The 14th will have a lot of updates. I pray they are all happy ones!

Hi ladies, Just want to give you guys a quick update.

I felt a gush of something last night around 8 pm and i went to the bathroom and saw that there is a bright spot of blood. I wiped, more blood. DH and i were both freaking out because it was obviously not "spotting" or "brown blood". I kept telling myself there's nothing I can do. I didn't have any cramping thankfully. I decided that since my scan was in the morning to just go to bed at that moment. The whole time in trying to sleep, I had so many bad thoughts. This morning, when I got to the clinic, I was told that my FS was in surgery so the nurse is scanning me (NOT what I wanted to hear).

Thank God, the HB was still there and has gone up to 137 bpm and the measurement of the baby was 1.11 cm, 7w2d (I'm at 7w3d). I even saw the blood in the uterus, next to the placenta. I guess I will have some more blood to come. Nurse said that I need to go get some labs done and take another set of vitamins in addition to my prenatals. Worse yet, I was ordered to be on bed rest for the next week.

I am so happy that the baby is still beating its heart away that none of the other stuff really mattered all that much.

Hope you ladies are doing well, that's been my crazy day so far.

Tella, I see that you did the IUI. Good luck!! Great to hear that you've Ovulated from both. :thumbup:

How scary!! Do they have a reason for the blood?? Take it easy girl!! Hugs and prayers!!! :hugs:

Thanks ladies. The condition is called subchorionic hematoma and sounds quite complex. There is hope and that was better than what I thoughtblast night. I've been googling it all day, apparently it can happen any time, there are ladies in their 16th week having it.

I have to get labs done tomorrow. I am a little concerned that I don't feel queasy today, anyone else have a day without any nausea?

Thanks ladies. The condition is called subchorionic hematoma and sounds quite complex. There is hope and that was better than what I thoughtblast night. I've been googling it all day, apparently it can happen any time, there are ladies in their 16th week having it.

I have to get labs done tomorrow. I am a little concerned that I don't feel queasy today, anyone else have a day without any nausea?

I had two days of no nausea and then today it was back. I was never so happy to be feeling sick! I don't actually throw up, but I really feel like I will at times. Most of the time I get more nauseous when I don't eat. But I guess it is not every day.

Care, I am so happy to hear I'm not the only one. Today may have been the first day I had zero nausea. Ever since Week 6, I've had it and I guess it's become a part of me almost. :haha:

I have to get more labs tomorrow, upped my dosage of progesterone suppositories to 3x/day. The worry really never stops, huh? I've had to make up excuses to cancel all our plans for the weekend.:growlmad:

Hi Sunshine - gosh, that must've all been very scary :hugs:
Very relieved to hear you saw baby's heart still beating away - take it very easy and keep everything crossed xxx
I too have the odd day without MS .... and I just start getting worried then the next day it's back with a vengeance!

Dr Squid - that all sounds very good - congratulations on tubes and job!

I have heard of that and several momma's on another due date forum have it. It resolves itself so hang in there!

The stress doesn't end does it, no wonder mom's are so protective.:haha:

No it sure doesn't but speaking from experience it is much much easier once they are out! I mean yea there is sleep deprivation and a whole new set of challenges, but they are here and we can see they are okay. :hugs:

Sunshine > :hugs: Glad to head your bean is ok and it heartbeat is stronger! Keep yourself very quite and look after yourself!!! Thanks yes we did and im very happy with when I O'd! Now just 11 more days to go :thumbup: to my BFP :winkwink:

drsquid > YAY great to hear your tubes are clear, but I would have thought that is something they do before IUI. Congrats on the new job!!!!!!!!!! When do you start?

Care > They are going to be all positive ones :winkwink:

AFM > Mild cramping but nothing serious. Had acu this morning and it was lovely and relaxing. Going to the farm this weekend so wont be on here much but im looking forward to it.
Now we just waiting for the fertilized eggy to move down the tube and implant from Tuesday onwards!!!

Quick update. We got 19 eggs. Can't wait until tomorrow's fertilization report!

lucie- yay

tella- i didnt want to. im single, never had an std, and have never tried and failed to get pregant. figured a round or two of iui first... which didnt work. so.. decided to give in. and the hsg is normal, hopefully ill get the fertility boost from it

Quick update. We got 19 eggs. Can't wait until tomorrow's fertilization report!

Congrats! I had 17 and thought that was a lot. Make sure you're drinking lots and eating your proteins. I can't wait for your fertilization report! When is the transfer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->