IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

Looking for opinions on how to organize our 'master list' on the first page. I've just been adding everyone as they have joined the thread so there is no real order to it right now. We are up to 23 I think and was wondering if it would be too hard to use.

Should I leave it as is? Put in alphabetical order? Split the list by IUI and IVF? Thoughts?

The easiest option is to leave it alone but that is my lazy side talking :haha:

Thanks Mrs B, it's been a very sad and emotional time, but I need to move on so hoping hospital appointment on Monday answers some questions and finally gets my HCG back to zero (never thought i'd say that!) but at least then I can put #1 behind me and get prepared for #2

I hate that a forum like this, for all us lovely ladies, exists but am also so grateful, as the support from here is second to none. You really can't understand unless you're going through it.

:hugs: to you all

Looking for opinions on how to organize our 'master list' on the first page. I've just been adding everyone as they have joined the thread so there is no real order to it right now. We are up to 23 I think and was wondering if it would be too hard to use.

Should I leave it as is? Put in alphabetical order? Split the list by IUI and IVF? Thoughts?

Its totally up to you ... if you're lazy, leave it as is ;) But if you're looking for something to do maybe you could put them in a rough order of when results would come in.

I'm lazy so would leave them as is but that's just me!!

Thanks Mrs B, it's been a very sad and emotional time, but I need to move on so hoping hospital appointment on Monday answers some questions and finally gets my HCG back to zero (never thought i'd say that!) but at least then I can put #1 behind me and get prepared for #2

I hate that a forum like this, for all us lovely ladies, exists but am also so grateful, as the support from here is second to none. You really can't understand unless you're going through it.

:hugs: to you all

JDH1982 I am SO sorry to hear of the m/c. It is never easy to go through it but imagine it would be even harder if the m/c is after many assisted conception attempts. I know that there is nothing any of us can say that will make you feel better, only time will help with that. But know that we are all here to support you and help you through this difficult time. :hugs: Hang in there!!!

AFM - Last and FINAL IUI was done today. Have another insemination tomorrow. DH numbers were better than in September which is good but still not as high as where they were in the winter / spring of this year which is disappointing. Will be interested tomorrow to see if the small 1.3 caught up and released after I triggered. Today I opted to come home after the IUI and work from home where I have been able to put my feet up on the couch and relax. I am very glad that I am working from home as I am having quite bad cramping all which I know is normal so just telling myself maybe the cramping is a GOOD sign .... ahhh into the dreaded TWW!!!! I am not a POAS addict at all so I will likely hold out till 12 or 13dpo or even 14 when my beta would be scheduled for.

The doctor who did my IUI today is the one that I have the IVF consultation with in a few weeks. She is SO nice! I can't wait to work with her if IVF is what I am destined to have done!!! But as she said she hopes to NOT see me at the end of the month!!!

Mrs. Bear I leave it up to you to change it or leave it as is.

:hugs: JDH1982 I'm sorry! It must be very difficult going through this. All that work to get pregnant and then to loose it must be devastating! :hugs:

Springy :happydance: for good numbers. Great idea for going home and relaxing! Cramping is always a good sign. Let's hope this one works and you won't have to do IVF. I did POAS early last cycle...I'll never do that again! It's stressful enough getting pregnant and having your hopes up waiting for two lines...:nope: Not going there again.

Mrs B I totally get the desire to organise away, there's something so comforting about a bit of order (or am I just nuts?), have to admit I'd be too lazy though. Thanks for keeping us right

Fingers crossed for everyone trying this month, I hope this is your lucky one.

:wave: Hi everyone! I've been in super-lurk mode, but still hanging around! Have my orientation/mock transfer on MONDAY!! woop woop! Then things will really start to happen. Ready to get this show on the road.

The doctor who did my IUI today is the one that I have the IVF consultation with in a few weeks. She is SO nice! I can't wait to work with her if IVF is what I am destined to have done!!! But as she said she hopes to NOT see me at the end of the month!!!

FX this IUI does the trick but glad to hear you like your Dr for your IVF. A good Dr makes such a HUGE difference to how the whole experience is :thumbup:

As for the list - for now I am being lazy :sleep: LOL - who knows, maybe one day I will be more inclined to make it more orderly. I'm not holding my breath though... :haha:

Totally forgot to post my update :dohh:

Got a call from a student fellow at my RE clinic today. I figure I was on a followup list or something because she obviously hadn't talked to the RE nurse or finance person I have already talked to about all of her questions... Anyway she told me I won't need to go to the office in December after all since they already have my meds planned out. The only thing we still need to do before IVF is DHs bloodwork once he is back from deployment.

I did ask her about the IVF timing since I don't want the insurance to be able to say that I started the IVF in December and claim they don't have to pay. She said that as long as I am still on BCP Jan 1st they can't say I was already in an IVF cycle so looks like that will be the plan. If I take my last pill Jan 1st that would put my stim start date around Jan 6th I think (pending baseline and E2) :happydance:

Got a call from a student fellow at my RE clinic today. I figure I was on a followup list or something because she obviously hadn't talked to the RE nurse or finance person I have already talked to about all of her questions... Anyway she told me I won't need to go to the office in December after all since they already have my meds planned out. The only thing we still need to do before IVF is DHs bloodwork once he is back from deployment.

I did ask her about the IVF timing since I don't want the insurance to be able to say that I started the IVF in December and claim they don't have to pay. She said that as long as I am still on BCP Jan 1st they can't say I was already in an IVF cycle so looks like that will be the plan. If I take my last pill Jan 1st that would put my stim start date around Jan 6th I think (pending baseline and E2) :happydance:

YIPPEEE!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Plan is totally in place now :) And really January 1 is JUST around the corner!!!!!!

:wohoo: :happydance: Great way to start the New Year!!

Hi Ladies,

Ive been lurking for a while but have finally jumped on the wagon. We have been TTCing for what feels like an eternity :growlmad: and after a long break we are starting the rollercoaster again.
We are having FET and start downregging on December 25th.

Do you mind having having another member join this thread ?

Sarah

Hi Ladies,

Ive been lurking for a while but have finally jumped on the wagon. We have been TTCing for what feels like an eternity :growlmad: and after a long break we are starting the rollercoaster again.

Sarah

Welcome Sarah! :hi: We can never have too many women supporting one another!!!

Just read your signature - sorry to read about the m/c :hugs: Praying that this FET is the ticket to your BFP and bundle of joy!!

Hi Ladies,

Sarah

Welcome Sarah :wave: of course we don't mind, all are welcome :flower:

Trying to decide if starting DR would be a good Christmas present or not... LOL. But I guess every step closer to a BFP is a good thing :thumbup:

Hope this cycle does the trick for you, and all of us :dust:

Hello Sarah!

Fantastic news Mrs Bear, that's just around the corner.

Wow, things are really starting to happen now, the waiting's killing me and Christmas/ New Year will be strange but it will be worth it :thumbup:

So proud of my first emoticon (bit rubbish at this techno stuff)

Hi Ladies

Can I join?? This is my last cycle before starting next AF, if the hag bag turns up on time.

Period Date: - 20 Nov 2011 - 26 Nov 2011
Start Sniffing - Week commencing 12th Dec
Down-regging scan - 03 Jan 2012
Start Stimming - 04 Jan 2012
Day 10 Scan 13 Jan 2012
Egg Collection - Week Commencing 16 Jan 2012

Ive been TTC now for 3 years after MC at 7weeks in April 2008. We've never concieved since. DH has low motility.

Wishing everyone the very best of luck!! :dust: xx

Hi Ladies

Can I join?? This is my last cycle before starting next AF, if the hag bag turns up on time.

Day 10 Scan 13 Jan 2012

Ive been TTC now for 3 years after MC at 7weeks in April 2008. We've never concieved since. DH has low motility.

Wishing everyone the very best of luck!! :dust: xx

Welcome!!!!

I love that you are organized and have such a defined plan!!! I'm hoping to get the same thing when I go for my IVF consultation in a few weeks :)

And you can enjoy your holiday's and not worry about being TOO hormonal during the christmas break :)

Hi Ladies

Day 10 Scan 13 Jan 2012

Welcome Sambatiki :hi:

Looks like we will be stimming around the same time :thumbup: Here's hoping this is it for us :dust:

Mrs Bear - :wohoo: a cycling buddy!! However I still havent OV'd yet so hoping that either eggy waits until Sunday as DH is away until Saturday. We're giving it a good bash as this will be our last natural cycle.

Springy - Im really lucky as my clinic has the booking in dates online. I really hope that they're not fully booked when I come to book in.

Hope everyone is ok!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"