IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

Thanks Mrs. Bear I do not mind at all. It's very nice of you to do that. Appreciate it. I'm doing better and looking forward to a fresh start. It's sad that I never really got to enjoy a minute of this pregnancy but I just have to stay positive.

mrsbear thanks so much for keeping this up dated...thanks forupdating about me:) i know its a lot of work but i appreciate it! it helps us support each other (well, in my opinion)..... bastet again sooo sorry :( ttc is sooo hard! its the hardest thing ive ever done and more emotionally draining than any thing ive been through (which unfortunately been a lot). i keep telling myself this will all be worth it someday, how ever long it takes or however hard it is. we will all have our babies and that gives me hope:)
i hope you didnt mind me responding to iluvbabies....i saw the update on the 1st page....

No, I don't mind at all. Thanks for all the kind words. I really appreciate it. This is a difficult and emotional journey but we'll get our babies.

I'm so sorry bastetgrrl. I hope things go nice and easy and perfectly from now on.

Bastetgrrl-I am so sorry hon! To go through all this and then to have it end like that is something I wouldn't wish on anyone. I still have days where it just doesn't seem real and there are no answers. ((((HUGS)))))

Question.....What is the general concensus on trying again in a certain time frame?? My D&C was 3/24 and my negative beta was on 4/18. I would like to get the IUI rolling but wonder if it's too soon. Maybe another month? What do we think???

I was so sorry to read your news bastetgrrl - anyone who has ever been through a miscarriage knows how absolutely devastating it is (and there are so very many of us who have - I didn't realise how many people I knew that had miscarried, until it happened to me).
I think this ttc business is emotionally the hardest thing I have ever done - the constant rollercoaster puts such a huge strain on your reserves, and it can be so hard to enjoy the highs because the lows are just so very low :hugs:

A boy you say MrsB? I have always assumed that Eenie is a boy - based on absolutely nothing, but hey, I have a 50% chance of being right!

Urch - it seems like with everything OB/G related no one ever tells until they hear someone else is going through it. Whether it is a bad pap, a mc, infertility or something else everyone keeps quiet about it. Sad that so many end up going through it alone because they don't know who else has been there. So great that we have bnb for that though :thumbup:

ILuv - I think the time frame just has to be when is right for you. Even if your body is ready you have to be ready emotionally too and only you know when that is. If your body is ready and you feel you are ready then go for it. If not, there is no harm in waiting a cycle til you are sure. I know I took several breaks during treatment just to keep my head straight. Do what you feel is right for you :hugs:

MoBaby - I definitely try to keep page 1 updated as I see things because I am always curious how everyone is doing even if they aren't posting. And I know that you bastet and all my bnb ladies will be mommies one day, the only variable is time :hugs:

Question.....What is the general concensus on trying again in a certain time frame?? My D&C was 3/24 and my negative beta was on 4/18. I would like to get the IUI rolling but wonder if it's too soon. Maybe another month? What do we think???

my re said body is ready when af arrives. af took 8 wks to arrive for me! id personally wait one cycle for lining to build up but i tink its okay to right awat.

Mobaby-I have PCOS and won't get a cycle almost certainly. I will need provera to bring one on. That's the issue.... ug!

Mrs. Bear-I feel ready here soon honestly! Not getting my hopes up but still willing to give the IUI a shot. :)

ILuv - I think if you feel ready then go for it. If nothing else feeling like you are moving forward will probably be good for you

ILuv - I think if you feel ready then go for it. If nothing else feeling like you are moving forward will probably be good for you

I think it would! Just need to call my doc and switch my antidepressant. I am more scared of that than anything.

Mobaby-I have PCOS and won't get a cycle almost certainly. I will need provera to bring one on. That's the issue.... ug!

Mrs. Bear-I feel ready here soon honestly! Not getting my hopes up but still willing to give the IUI a shot. :)

ugh! sorry:( didnt know that was an issue..if you are ready go for it!

ugh! sorry:( didnt know that was an issue..if you are ready go for it!

There's always an issue.... We have male factor too and I'm wondering if I should buy him some Fertilaid or something. I want to make everything count this next round! :thumbup:

Hi girls, I have 6 embies left that is growing and the lady said its looking great! Praying for 2 healthy blasts to tansfer on Monday @ 12:30 and 4 to freeze!

Great news Tella!!! Will you get any more updates or just have to sit and wait til Monday to find out?

got us at work today. i now have something that is 1.2 cm on the right (had a 2.3 cm cyst on monday) it doesnt look irregular so im hoping it is a follicle and not a deflating cyst. had smaller ones on the left. we will see what happens. also got a sperm count on the new sperm that just arrived 28 million/ml, 50% motility, progression of 3

got us at work today. i now have something that is 1.2 cm on the right (had a 2.3 cm cyst on monday) it doesnt look irregular so im hoping it is a follicle and not a deflating cyst. had smaller ones on the left. we will see what happens. also got a sperm count on the new sperm that just arrived 28 million/ml, 50% motility, progression of 3

sounds like a good sample. fx that is a follie growing on the right :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->