IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

Huge Congrats Tinkershell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be joining you tomorrow :winkwink:

tella- fingers crossed

can- so glad things looked ok on us

ive been enjoying my step off the crazy train. really thought it would be harder not trying this month but it has been nice and ive actually been full on happy for the last 3 days which is a hugely nice change. i go friday for bloodwork then start lupron fri night.. oy

The digi hpt was negative this morning, so after loads of tears in getting ready to go for bloods to confirm it and there after I will have a follow up appointment with my FS to hear what is the next step. I know that I will have this coming cycle off, so only looking at IVF #2 late June.

The digi hpt was negative this morning, so after loads of tears in getting ready to go for bloods to confirm it and there after I will have a follow up appointment with my FS to hear what is the next step. I know that I will have this coming cycle off, so only looking at IVF #2 late June.

Tella so sorry about the BFN.

:hugs: I'm so sorry Tella. Hopefully the digi was wrong and the blood test will come back positive.

It's been a while i posted in here but i have been stalking the thread. Congrats to all the BFPs and to all ladies with BFNs hang in there.

Mama bear congrats on one of each you truly deserve to be happy looking at the journey that got you here. Yours is truly an inspiration.

AFM i've decided to put medicated and assisted ttc on hold for now because of the emotional and mental stress. And not to mention the financial strain as insurance covers nothing in my country. In the meantime i will continue with my weightloss and hoping a miracle happens. Goodluck to everyone still trying and keep being strong.

Tella-I am so sorry. I was so hoping this would be your month.... :(

drsquid-The breaks are quite nice actually! :)

Me-Working on switching my meds here and then I'm calling in provera! Ready to get this started already! :)

Really sorry to hear your new Tella, dont give up hope though just yet x

My Beta just came back negative same as the digi i did this morning.

Only have a follow appointment on the 24th, so now i have to sit around and wait for answers. Im so annoyed at them right now, i had egg quality issues and if i want to go for #2 in June, i want to start meds asap! Not 2 weeks before im suppose to start my IVF cycle. All meds take like 30days to start taking effect.

So if i have things right we only gonna be able to start with #2 in July then. Especially if he wants to change the protocol to a long one instead of short.

Tella, I am so sorry for the bfn. :( (((HUGS)))

You mention egg quality, have you tried acupuncture or COQ10? Both should be done for 3 months at least for optimum results. I can't remember, I think we talked about acupuncture here...

That's pants Tella I'm so sorry hon :hugs:

Sekka - I think it's wise to recognise when you just don't have the energy for the roller coaster. I honestly think I have never done anything as draining as LTTTC, it's hard to keep going when the setbacks come on top of each other.
We are completely self-funding too - and it really does limit what you are able to try (and how often!)

AFM I was back to work today AND AM KNACKERED!
I didn't do a full day - and I think I'll do short days for the next week or so. I have over 200 hours time owing, so I can afford to cut myself some slack

And I plan to go to Aquanatal class tonight - if I am still awake at 7.00 lol

tella- im so sorry *hugs*. i know i am looking at ivf as "the answer" even though i know it is still such crap odds. i cant even imagine what you are going through. kick the butts of the docs for taking too long to get back to you.

ttc break- i took this month off and wow, it really does make a difference. i am all self funded too but for me the stress was the constant wondering about how things were going inside etc.mind you ive been convinced im pregnant (despite the period, neg beta and neg hpt) but other than that =) im on like day 5 of being happy which is awesome. there are other factors involved too that are helping but..im actually sort of dreading starting up again

So sorry Tella. I hope things go much better next time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->