IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

About the meds. We got ours from Mexico, but only because that is where our clinic was. I did run out and had to get more suppositories from here (I am in Canada) and I didn't like them as much. When I needed more progesterone in oil I got it from Mexico again. Sorry I can't help more. I didn't realize you even had an option of where to get your meds.

Edamame, I am sorry the break didn't turn into a surprise for you. But your plan sounds very promising! Good for your DH too!

Yes, it is definitely nice to be doing something and to have a schedule set up so I have something concrete to look forward to!

Ok so the followup appointment is done and dusted.

Basically he doesnt seems to worried about the fact that we failed, that is from a medical point now, he just explained that we must remember that it is still only 40-50% chance which is alot higher than other methods but it is still not guaranteed. He said i must not stress to much about the quality as it could just have been bad luck. But we are changing our protocol to see if we get better quality.

We did a scan yesterday and all the follies was small, he didnt measure but i guess around 10mm. My OPK's has started to get a line now, so i think i will O around CD19 like in the past on unmedicated cycles.

Im over to the long protocol and start Lucrin next Thursday on CD21, and if no confirmed O by CD29 or AF then they will give me meds to induce AF. Then we gonna be using Menopur wiht Fostimon to increase the FSH in the stimms and hopefully we get better eggs. Similiar as older woman normally need more FSH and less LH to get eggs.

So we are back on the IVF train from next Thursday and then we should do ER in mid to end June.

Glad things went well and they are still optimistic. Weird how your's was encouraging and Springy's was all doom and gloom yet she had frosties. I still question that one...

Not much longer now to get started :happydance:. So if u are doing long protocol starting soon is your retrieval probably late June?

Duh, just saw your estimated retrieval was in your post :dohh:

Too early for me.... LOL :haha:

Glad things went well and they are still optimistic. Weird how your's was encouraging and Springy's was all doom and gloom yet she had frosties. I still question that one...

Not much longer now to get started :happydance:. So if u are doing long protocol starting soon is your retrieval probably late June?

Duh, just saw your estimated retrieval was in your post :dohh:

Too early for me.... LOL :haha:

Yeah it is funny but i still dont believe everything her FS said about quality issues, it makes no sense. Mine was honest and said you could also just have been on the bad luck side of things. PMA for the next, we gonna have twinnies again, with a bunch of frosties!

Tella, that is awesome! It will be here before you know it. :)

just wanted to pop in and see how everyone is doing. i miss this thread! :)

Hi mobaby - good to see you :hugs:
What's going on for you at the minute?

Miss everyone! Af is on her way. Stopped provera Sunday. Then we get this IUI on. I know sooo much could go wrong so I'm really scared.

This thread has quiet down alot but i starts meds in 2 days and then I will start posting updates soon after.

So far, im just praying for O before Thursday as the Lucrin will surpress the LH as welll so preventing O :( But Temps has fallen again today, so i hope it is today. We didnt BD last night but will BD tonight or maybe lunch time :D

I prefer having AF naturally after O instead of being induced by Provera, as i believe the whole eggs start maturing 7days before AF must be linked to your normal cycle and will give better quality eggs than a induced AF :shrug: Any insight on that one for me?

Luv - glad you are finally able to move forward :dust:

Tella - I guess the thread seems to be going through cycles too these days :haha:. I haven't researched the pre af egg development theory. Most pcos ladies often don't have a lot of choice on using meds to start af. Otherwise I'd have maybe 2 af per year naturally. So I just never looked into it.

:wohoo: this is to new beginnings! Bring on that sticky bfp! :dance:

Ay up me lovelies! ... I'm still here Tella :hi:

No particular news today - but thought I's say helloo :D

im finally about to get started .enjoyed a lovely week with my family and saw lots of friends (unfortunately a bunch were today at a memorial service for achildhood friend who passed unexpectedly). going back to california tomorrow then us thurs and starting gonal friday. cant wait

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->