IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

Sounds good DrS :thumbup:. Do u have a scan coming up with your RE? I wouldn't bother to send him the pic if you do. 1.3 is still several days from being mature.

oh i know it is still super early. i was kind of joking. he has told me before to step away from the ultrasound probe. id send him the pic only to tease him. but it was reassuring that they seem to be developing well

I luv - hoping that this cycle doesn't get cancelled too xx

MrsB - my thoughts exactly! I'm already finding bending a little tricky, so I'm getting what I can done while I can still do it!

DrS - yeah, send it *cheeky grin!*

Urchin, wow you have lots of energy when your are pregnant to take on all of that. On my best day all of that will be to much for me to handle. Hope you get a buyer soon. Have you found another house yet?

im with tella. i bought a "done" house both times i bought cause i just dont have the energy for that stuff. good on you though =)

Sadly I don't have a lot of choice - I bought the house 6 weeks before the crash, and am currently in a negative equity situation :( So if we want to move, we have to put some value on the house.

Luckily there's a lot of potential to do just that - I bought it off an old couple who had done nothing to it since the 70's, so as long as we are careful (and do a lot of the work ourselves) I should be able to get back what I paid.

If I were to sell it as it is now, I would be losing £25k on it .... and that would stuff me up for a very long time!

yikes sorry bout the value loss.. i bought mine in 2008 so still a kinda up market but.. my neighborhood hasnt lost much in value and things on my street go quick. it has enough room for me and the baby (if i ever manage to make one) and room for the folks to visit or a nanny (though i dont want a live in, ill have to have somewhere for them to sleep cause ill be working some nights)

It wouldn't be a problem if I didn't want to move - the market will sort itself out eventually... but I want to move out of the city and bring Eenie up as a bumpkin like me!

Hey all, just wanted to check in. Had my beta today (10dpo). BFN. :(
Have a phone appointment with the IVF scheduling coordinator at my clinic on Monday, she'll set up the challenge test and practice transfer and all that for the next cycle, then hope to start meds the cycle after that. So, hopefully will be ready for a bfp in August!

Sorry about the bfn :hugs: fx'd for a speedy start and a august bfp!

I am sorry hun. :( It is nice you have a plan though. FX!

im sorry :( glad you have a plan for aug ivf! that will be your bfp!

im set for ivf in sept as long as my recovery continues to go well and no more suprises :) (most recent suprise in sig)

Sorry for the BFN Edamame :hugs: Hopefully it won't take too long to get your IVF cycle going. There are definitely higher success rates with IVF so FX that does the trick for you :dust:

Hey all, just wanted to check in. Had my beta today (10dpo). BFN. :(
Have a phone appointment with the IVF scheduling coordinator at my clinic on Monday, she'll set up the challenge test and practice transfer and all that for the next cycle, then hope to start meds the cycle after that. So, hopefully will be ready for a bfp in August!

:hugs: Sorry again. I hope everything with IVF goes smoothly for you.

edamame- im so sorry

talked to my doc today about transfer. he is saying likely day 3.. like 80% chance.. no real clear reason.. im going to put back 2. in looking it up it appears pregnancy rates are pretty similar regardless (between day 3 and 5). he is going to call me at 8 am but i have to be there by 8:45 and it is like 30 min away.

edamame- im so sorry

talked to my doc today about transfer. he is saying likely day 3.. like 80% chance.. no real clear reason.. im going to put back 2. in looking it up it appears pregnancy rates are pretty similar regardless (between day 3 and 5). he is going to call me at 8 am but i have to be there by 8:45 and it is like 30 min away.

Good luck drsquid!! I hope everything goes great!

im unfortunatly going nuts with dr google. lots of articles say no difference between day 3 and day 5 lots say big difference..

Stepp avay from ze google!! Trust your doctor, he does this for a living. :)

yeah i know but im a doctor too so i know how much is really just guess work. im reassured in that i know he has read all the articles etc (he is pretty geeky and can quote stats at you). but i understand them too. he does have more anecdotal experience however, all along he has had a bias against my age (39). he was surprised at the number of follicles and every step after so i worry that he is making the decision based on general stats for 39 yr olds which often have lower egg numbers etc. obviously this could all be moot and they could open the incubator tomorrow and they could all be dead but.. all along i was ok with just trusting him but for some reason this is bugging me. tomorrow is far more convenient (i have to go to court monday) but.. that isnt a good reason.

drsquid-My input is 5 day is better. That yielded DS and the last baby. But sometimes it's better to have the baby inside than in the lab. Good luck to you!

Edamame-So sorry to hear BFN. :(

Mobaby-What is that?? UG!!!!

Me-Ovulated Thursday. No IUI since we only had 1 good follicle. On suppositories and praying to God for at the very least a normal luteal phase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->