IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

i luv- and given that it is 5 days in already.. that makes it easier =)

Yaaay for Inky and Squirt! :dance:
Hope the 9 day wait goes quickly for you xxx

37 working days left for me ... and I just can't wait for them to be over. Work is still a big pile of pants and I can't see it getting any better :(

Oh gosh DrS! I'd forgotten about the no baths ... I HATED that :growlmad:
especially as we have no shower, so my only option was those rubber jobbies that you bung on your taps.

Not nice, not nice at all :nope:

Yeah those is horible, i like to bath when it is cold. And we in winter now so it is torture. Summer im fine wiht a shower.

i luv- and given that it is 5 days in already.. that makes it easier =)

My FS does Beta at 12dpo, so atleast after the transfer I only have a 7day wait which makes it alot easier!

Yaaay for Inky and Squirt! :dance:
Hope the 9 day wait goes quickly for you xxx

37 working days left for me ... and I just can't wait for them to be over. Work is still a big pile of pants and I can't see it getting any better :(

Wow 37days will be over before you know it. Hope it eases up a little and that you can relax. Hows the house coming along?

AFM > Day 3 of stims, time is flying! Cant wait to see how my ovaries is doing on Sunday.

DrS - congrats on inky and squirt and YAY for a frostie! FX you have more coming :thumbup:

My clinic didn't do beta til 9 days post 5dt and since DH heard Dr say not to test before then I had to wait that whole time :brat:. I only got mine a day earlier because I was there due to the OHSS. The wait is definitely shorter than a normal 2ww though so it goes a little faster at least.

Tella - yay for stims! can't wait to hear how your scan goes Sunday :dust:

Tella - I even take baths in the summer ... we don't have a shower, but even if we did I'd still bath instead!
Day 3 of stims already! fingers crossed for sunday - go ovies go!

well, after being quiet all day, Eenie is being a right wriggler ... she's all on the left hand side, kicking at the bottom and punching at the bottom - or the other way round :)

Mrs. Bear-You know we don't follow Dr's orders. ;) I test away regardless. I know way more than my clinic thinks they know!

Luv - oh, I would have tested but DH heard the Dr say not to and he was a vigilant watchdog the whole wait :growlmad: Of course, I was feeling so bad by the time I would have tested he didn't have to work too hard to keep home to stop me from buying tests.

i havent decided yet whether to test.. talked to doc today and 3 more made it to freeze. i think he said there were a total of 2 grade 1 and 2 grade 2. got my crinone in the mail today yay no more ass shots

Yay for some to freeze!!! Ours does the process backwards. Freezes them on day 2 or 3 and then takes them all to blast to see who makes it once they are thawed. I never get any extra that way.

iluv- im confused.. he actually freezes them all, then immediately defrosts them? is it some sort of challenge?

iluv- im confused.. he actually freezes them all, then immediately defrosts them? is it some sort of challenge?

No... The 1st clinic I had a 3 day transfer with 2 and then the rest frozen that day. 2nd clinic wouldn't even do a fresh transfer because of the risk of hyperstimming. I was in so much pain this past IVF that I swore up and down you couldn't pay me to do it again. :(

Where is the woman with triplets that reduced to 1?? Been thinking of her!!!!

Tella - I even take baths in the summer ... we don't have a shower, but even if we did I'd still bath instead!
Day 3 of stims already! fingers crossed for sunday - go ovies go!

well, after being quiet all day, Eenie is being a right wriggler ... she's all on the left hand side, kicking at the bottom and punching at the bottom - or the other way round :)

Yeah today the majority of the injects in behind me already :thumbup:

Fx for some great quality and a good number of eggies.

i havent decided yet whether to test.. talked to doc today and 3 more made it to freeze. i think he said there were a total of 2 grade 1 and 2 grade 2. got my crinone in the mail today yay no more ass shots

:happydance: 4 frosties is great!!!

No... The 1st clinic I had a 3 day transfer with 2 and then the rest frozen that day. 2nd clinic wouldn't even do a fresh transfer because of the risk of hyperstimming. I was in so much pain this past IVF that I swore up and down you couldn't pay me to do it again. :(

The freezing criteria seems to be so strict.

AFM > Day 4 of stims, i had the worse experience last night, My dad invited us for dinner at a little bistro but it was a early dinner @ 5:30 and i inject at 6, so i had to go to the bathroom and do it there which was fine as it was spacious and clean but there was only 1 bathroom. But it takes a while to mix everything and get it drawn up. So half way through someone bashes on the door and after saying im busy they keep on bashing so this is making me even more nervous. Eventually after i have managed to inject and all i just flush to make it sound more normal :haha: and i have to go out. So it turns out to be this little girl that wanted to pee badly that was bashing on the door. Shame i felt so bad but oh well it was done.

Tella - good thing it was a little girl, if it had been an adult harrassing me in a bathroom like that we would have shared a word on the way out :grr: :haha:

Luv - I did a search and CanAmFam hasn't posted anywhere since her last post here so FX all is ok with her :shrug:

Tella - good thing it was a little girl, if it had been an adult harrassing me in a bathroom like that we would have shared a word on the way out :grr: :haha:

Luv - I did a search and CanAmFam hasn't posted anywhere since her last post here so FX all is ok with her :shrug:

That was what i was thinking standing in the bathroom :haha:

Hope all is good wiht her!

Tella- what a pain. Sorry. Glad it worked out.

Yeah I'm pretty jazzed I got 6 top grade embies. Take that dr old eggs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->