IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

yeah DrSquiiiiid!
super eggs FTW

Tella - it's hard work doing the jabs when you're not at home isn't it?

I'm getting some right kicks in the chuff this evening - cheers Eenie Beanie!

mrs. Bear-hmmm Hope she is doing okay!!

Tella-Hilarious! I inject whenever it's convenient. Always at home.. Never had a problem.

Tella-Hilarious! I inject whenever it's convenient. Always at home.. Never had a problem.

Oh my nurse told me to inject at the same time everyday so that is why i end up in a odd place every now and then :haha:

Oh my nurse told me to inject at the same time everyday so that is why i end up in a odd place every now and then :haha:

LOL I forget sometimes until later. You know... after doing this for so many years... It's routine! :haha:

how is it going iluv?

Day 11 BFN!! I really don't think this is the cycle with only the one egg but I wanted to beat the odds as well. Still doing the progesterone suppositories and hoping for a really good lp!!

sorry :( will you do ivf next cycle then? i was hoping this would be it for you.

sorry :( will you do ivf next cycle then? i was hoping this would be it for you.

Not sure what I want to do right now. Hoping they are game for another cycle with more eggs and then an IUI. I really don't want to pay over 10K again. :nope:

Hello ladies, do you think I could join yall??

25, dh 32
unexplained
2 months post hsg!!
IUI June 22nd
testing july 6th

Luv - sorry for the BFN :hugs: FX for better response next cycle and a sticky bean :dust:

Welcome Moorebetter :hi: Hope this cycle does the trick for you!

tested sunday and again today... beta is pending
https://img42.imageshack.us/img42/3126/photo2eos.jpg

Awww I love the second test! H&H 9 months to you drsQ :hugs:

:yipee: So happy for you DrS - I thought IVF would do the trick for you! :thumbup: So much for your pessimistic (you're too old) RE :gun:. FX for a nice high beta for you hun and a very sticky bean(s)

fingers crossed for 1 and only 1 sticky bean =) thanks guys.. yeah exactly. told him all along nothing was wrong with me. i think iui would have worked with decent sperm however this way i have frozen siblings who wont age

Hello ladies, do you think I could join yall??

25, dh 32
unexplained
2 months post hsg!!
IUI June 22nd
testing july 6th

Course you can! always good to see new folks ... and good luck for the Beta in July :thumbup:

and

DrSquiiiiiiiiiiiid! :wohoo:
You is preggers!

Fantastic news chikkie am soooooo happy for you :dance:

beta of 148. now if my doc could have been at all even friendly when he called.. dunno what crawled up his ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->