IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

Jeez! you'd think he could at least sound happy when delivering happy news!

But hey, who cares? You're up the duff and he isn't ner ner na ner ner!

yeah im supposed to get another thursday but im working at a different hospital and there is no way im driving 40 min for a blood test when im already at a hospital. need to get them to call it in i guess.. everything i asked him he said to call the office in the morning.. but when i tried to ask this am AT the office they told me to wait til they called.. sigh.

He is just morbit because he was WRONG :happydance:

Gorgeous Beta no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AFM > Im back home after ER, we got 20 eggies. Im very surpriced to say the least!!!!!!!!!!!!

they gave me a drip for preventative measure against OHSS and also im on Dostinex 0.5mg for 4 days ( holly crap its expensive for 4 tabs was $100) as well as Predisone 10mg for 15 days.

Will find out later how many is mature. And fertilization report on Friday.

Any input on things i can do to minimize the risk of getting OHSS

Tella- yay. Fingers crossed for lots of good embies. My understand is that it is helpful to drink lots of electrolyte drinks ie Gatorade, coconut water whatever. And eat lots of protein.

DrS - I REALLY don't like your RE :gun:. But YAY for an awesome beta :yipee:

Tella - I replied to your OHSS question on Springy's thread. I'll go copy it and post it over here too. Yay on 20 eggs!!! Can't wait to hear your fert report :happydance:

Tella - for OHSS drink lots of fluids and I've also heard eat protein. Some REs recommend something like V8 rather than water. Others don't specify. My RE also advised pedialyte to help from losing electrolytes. A big concern is dehydration with OHSS. Watch your weight, if you see a big jump in weight (several pounds in a day or two) call your RE asap. Do a baseline measurement of your abdomen now and compare that to later too. FX it won't be a big issue. If you do get it, it should taper off a bit after a few days, but will ramp up again if you get your BFP. Good luck!

Thanks MrsB, I just weighed my self and it is less than this morning and will weigh each morning to make sure. Will measure my waist as well. I just want to be proactive about it.

I have 13 mature eggs :dance: now the wait till Friday for fertilization report :coffee:

Ive read drinking V8 or gatorade because both have salt and the salt will draw in all the water. if this makes any sense! gl!!

Wow Tella, that is awesome! 13 eggs is amazing!

Drsquid- nice beta!

AFM-doing the clomid challenge test right now, CD10 blood test on Friday, along with an SIS and a mock transfer. May have to get a pap too, but hoping my last one is recent enough. They said we can go ahead and bd this month, which is nice, still a chance! But, also glad to see everyone's success, gives me hope for ivf!

DrS, OMG YAY!!!! You are PREGNANT!!!!!! Congrats!

Tella, good number of eggs there. 13 is my lucky number! FX OHSS won't be an issue.

ILuv, I am so sorry you had a bfn. :( Hopefully the next step is the lucky one.

drs: awesone! congrats!
tella: 13 is awesome :)

Tella - fab news hon ... 13 is a great number :dance:
hoping that you escape OHSS xxx

Tella-Awesome news! I took Dostinex too. I don't think anything really works for OHSS. There are theories yes but you either get it or you don't.

Not in a good mood today... I called the RE in hopes of a plan for next month so I could order more meds. Well they won't do anything until af starts. I don't think they even care. :(

soo sorry iluv :( any idea when it will start?

tella- i had 13 too so... great number =)

What day was your transfer and what day were they frozen?? I had over 20+ this last IVF. 13 were frozen on day 2. They were all thawed in January and taken to blast (day 5). Only 2 survived that process....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->