IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

Just got the call from the clinic- out of 22 eggs, 20 were mature, 13 fertilized! Next update isn't until Tuesday morning, the expected fresh transfer day, eek! Hope we get some good embies!

:happydance: Amazing news!! I hope the next 3 and a half days pass quickly for you.

13 is a very good number Edamame ... we only had 6 eggs to play with (egg sharer, so presumably she had 6 too) and only 4 fertilised - and the rest, as they say, is history :thumbup:

3 more days to go! :dance:

yay 13

urchin- wow how exciting. so soon. im so not ready

Cheers DrS!
Don't worry, you have plenty of time yet to get ready ... just do a little bit each week and you'll get there :hugs:

13 is a very good number Edamame ... we only had 6 eggs to play with (egg sharer, so presumably she had 6 too) and only 4 fertilised - and the rest, as they say, is history :thumbup:

3 more days to go! :dance:
Two days!! Or is it tomorrow? So excited for you!

2 days!
Tomorrow is pre-op day, then in the day after for Eenie-Day!

:happydance: So exciting!! Not much longer at all. Will you have to stay at the hospital overnight tomorrow? Sorry I have no idea how it works.

nope - they'll just do all their tests and measurements tomorrow, give me my time to come in Tuesday and send me on my way :thumbup:

Good deal! I hope all goes well and you enjoy every minute. Maybe get some rest and relax a little before the big day.

Pre-op day :wohoo:
Just one more day til I meet Eenie Beans ... we're so very excited and more than a little terrified!

How did it go urchin? ONE DAY! I hope you get to go in very early!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->