IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

I sure hope so- no update from the clinic from Friday until tomorrow morning, it has been so nerve wracking! Impossible to do any work today. They'll call in the morning to confirm transfer, my appointment is at 2:30. If we've got them we'll put back two. Then I'm off for two days on bed rest.

Tomorrow is an exciting day for you and urchin. I'm sure you will get a great report. I can't believe they don't call between. I would be going crazy. :hissy: < Probably look like that since they don't have one pulling their hair out. :haha: I can't wait to hear your update in the morning!

I had the same thing. It was nervewracking leaving for the transfer 2 hours away and not knowing a darn thing. prayers for your embies!!!

ILuv how are you doing? I was looking at your signature. When is your scan? I'm assuming the 8th of this month right?

Urchin!!! Yay!! I remember when you first were pg!!! Now baby will be here!!! Yay!!

Edamame: gl tomorrow! I'm sure you will have good embryos!! :)

Our fet is scheduled nov 12 ( I dont remember if I said that before as this last wk is a big blur!) hopefully a July/August baby for us! (ovulation has to cooperate though!)

Well, today's the day!

Pre-op yesterday all good and I have to be at the hospital for 7.30. Sadly, I won't know where I am on the list til I get there, but I'm hoping it's nice and early.

Thanks for all the good wishes laydeez - today I get to be a mummy at last :wohoo:

:wohoo::yipee::wohoo: So excited for you!! I know all will go well but I'm sending positive thoughts your way. Please share pictures when you get time. :thumbup:

Mobaby-I never ovulate so all my FET's were staged somewhere in a cycle. Ovulation never occured. come on November!!!

Yes Mrs. C. One week... well actually 6 days now!

They start meds On day 21 in the cycle.....I usually ovulate and have 28-33 day cycles but body knows when you need it to do something and doesn't like to cooperate! Maybe if I don't they can still give me the meds. Idk. Come on ovulation! Lol.

I sure hope so- no update from the clinic from Friday until tomorrow morning, it has been so nerve wracking! Impossible to do any work today. They'll call in the morning to confirm transfer, my appointment is at 2:30. If we've got them we'll put back two. Then I'm off for two days on bed rest.

Any news yet?

We finally just got home! The nurse from last week told us the wrong time to arrive at the clinic so we were late, the doctor was a little annoyed until they told him it wasn't our fault and he felt bad for that. Anyway, on to the good news! We had three really strong blasts, four decent blasts, and two remula(sp?) They implanted the two best looking ones, and we'll find out tomorrow how many we'll get to freeze! I am so excited, trying to live in the moment and not think about anything that could go wrong. My ovaries are still a bit large and there was a little fluid in my abdomen, so he's still concerned about ohss. But thankfully not enough to put off ET. Now in bed until Thursday, DH is being very bossy about it. :) My cats are both lap kitties so they want on me but I'll try and keep them off!

yay congrats for being pupo with twins... and it is morula :)

We finally just got home! The nurse from last week told us the wrong time to arrive at the clinic so we were late, the doctor was a little annoyed until they told him it wasn't our fault and he felt bad for that. Anyway, on to the good news! We had three really strong blasts, four decent blasts, and two remula(sp?) They implanted the two best looking ones, and we'll find out tomorrow how many we'll get to freeze! I am so excited, trying to live in the moment and not think about anything that could go wrong. My ovaries are still a bit large and there was a little fluid in my abdomen, so he's still concerned about ohss. But thankfully not enough to put off ET. Now in bed until Thursday, DH is being very bossy about it. :) My cats are both lap kitties so they want on me but I'll try and keep them off!

Congrats on being PUPO with twins! Fx for some :cold: ones for later. That sucks that they told you the wrong time. I'm glad it still worked out and the nurses told him it was their fault. When will you be testing?

Morula, thank you! I think my brain was trying to change it to those fish that hang out on sharks and mixed the two together. :)

OTD is next Tuesday. I'm going to try not to test early.

Official Test Date :) took me a while to figure that one out when I first joined.

Sorry, I usually try not to use too many acronyms! Our first beta will actually be Thursday I think, it looks like they wrote the wrong day on my chart, but I know it is supposed to be ten days post transfer, not just seven. At least my husband will be back from his trip that night so I can tell him in person!

Who ever your nurse is needs to pay a little more attention it seems. 11 days is probably right. Thats what they did for IUI as well. I just wasn't sure if they tested the same with IVF. I hope you have a great report tomorrow and get some rest. Yay for your husband being back home that night. You guys will get to celebrate the great news together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->