IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

Edamame - that's great news. 24 follies progressing nicely is a good number to work with :thumbup:

Hey everyone, just a quick update- Had a follicle check on Wednesday and again this morning. On Wednesday there were 18 on one side, 13 on the other, all around 6mm, and my doctor was a little concerned that that was too many, so he reduced my follistim a bit. Today there were 13 on one side, 11 on the other, around 9mm, which he was much happier with. Waiting to hear what my estrogen levels are and if he wants to change the meds again. Next check on Sunday, current estimate for egg retrieval is Thursday!

Good luck at your scan/check today! Fx for some good news. Not much longer until ER!

ILuv! you're with child. Oh I am so happy happy happy....!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I pray that it's a sticky bean for you this time. :hugs:

Mobaby- I saw your update on the other thread and just wanted to say congratulations, I am so happy for you! When is your beta?

ILuv- Speaking of betas, how was your third one? Can't wait to hear!

AFM- had a checkup yesterday, still around 20 follicles, average size 13-growing fast! So he had me reduce follistim some more and go back in for another check this morning. Still around 20, and they'd only gone up to about 14-15. Waiting for blood results and if he'll change the meds again. ER still estimated for Thursday, but depends on sizes tomorrow! I feel like a kid and Christmas is coming up and there are all these packages under the tree that I'm dying to open! He recommended against ICSI since DH's numbers and strength were decent, but it makes me nervous. I am so grateful for all of you on this thread- it is so good to know the path ahead.

Such great news Edamame!! Would you feel better if they did half ICSI? I hope all looks great tomorrow so that you can trigger.

Keep on keeping on Edamame! It's all sounding so good :dance:

Edamame-Come on eggs!!! We did full ICSI last time but I wasn't really given a choice. It definitely is an added expense but if they don't think you need it that's good too.

Me-Beta #3 2495!!!!!!!!!!!! I estimated it to be around 1400 so this is awesome!!!! Now I sit and wait 2 full weeks until the scan!!! :)

Edamame-Come on eggs!!! We did full ICSI last time but I wasn't really given a choice. It definitely is an added expense but if they don't think you need it that's good too.

Me-Beta #3 2495!!!!!!!!!!!! I estimated it to be around 1400 so this is awesome!!!! Now I sit and wait 2 full weeks until the scan!!! :)

Great beta!! :happydance:

Wow! That's amazing! I can't wait for your scan! This is it for you!

AFM:: pretty sure ivf #3= chemical. Anyways I go wed to confirm my suspicions and will call tomorrow for a f/u (want to get in before Friday) to discuss my frozen embryos. And to see if I need some more testing b/c something is obviously wrong. Beta hell coming soon b/c I know it's going to be super low like 20 so... Anyways it is what it is. Will I ever get my take home baby?

good luck edamame!

Hpt no progression b/n 2 days... Line faint took at least 3 mins to pop up.... My cassette test (aim step) have gone from obvious lines to have to squint lines...did get cb digi ps today but last cycle my hcg was like 15 when it detected. I know I'm out. I feel it. I'm devastated. Infertility sucks.

MoBaby, that's pants :(
So sorry to hear it's not looking good hon xxx

iLuv - your numbers are looking good hon, will keep it all crossed for testing day for you xxx

AFM it's antenatal day again ... will find out if they are bringing me forward, or if Eenie will remain an october babe
either way, there's a max of 7 days to go!

Mobaby >:hugs: :hugs: :hug: :hugs: :hugs:
Im soooooo sorry to hear about the fading tests. Atleast we know you have 4 forsties and that you will be getting a forever take home baby from your FET.

Edamme > Wow 31, GL girl!!!! Fx;d for healthy mature eggies on Thursday.

Urchin > WOW the time is soooo close, cant wait to see your little one!!!

ILuv > Awesome Beta!!!!!!!!!! One healthy bean in there :thumbup:

Mobaby- I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope it isn't true but you know your body best. :hugs: And you're right, this whole thing just sucks.

Iluv- so happy to hear, what a great beta!

Urchin- WOW how time flies, you get to meet little Eenie so soon, it is hard to believe it! Can't wait!

AFM- My RE has been reducing my meds after every checkup because he was very worried about OHSS (my estrogen levels were crazy high too), so I'm now down to 10 follicles each side, but they are about 18-22mm and ready to go! So, trigger at 10:15 tonight, check in for egg retrevial Thursday morning. Sure hope there are some nice eggies in those follies! DH's SA was very good, so I shouldn't be worried about not doing ICSI, just one more thing to freak myself out over. I can't believe it is finally happening. I'm trying to stay very calm and not get overly hopeful- from seeing everyone's ups and downs on these threads I know it is a nasty rollercoaster most of the time.

News from Urchin Towers - I had my scan and antenatal today and:
Eenie is measuring at 7lbs 10oz ... so, a fair size but not outside the lines
Her tummy is in proportion, no sign of diabetes flabbiness
Fluid is at normal levels again - biggest pool measured 7.6
Dr is happy with bloods now I'm on double metformin - said no need for insulin
Pre-op booked for 1st October
C-section remains 2nd October
So 7 DAYS TIL WE MEET EENIE :wohoo:

Oooo exiting Edamame - go follies! go follies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->