IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

Baby looked great with a nice strong hb!!! I almost couldn't breathe the entire scan but everything checked out. One more scan on the 22nd and then I get released!!!

Wonderful news Iluv! So glad it went well and the heartbeat was good- you must be so relieved!

fab news Iluv - seeing that heartbeat flickering away is a beautiful sight :D

No, I'm holding out for the beta today. I just get too emotional when I see the BFN, so wanted to put it off until the clinic calls with the results. I'm just not feeling confident- except for the acne I haven't really had any symptoms of any kind...Ugh this sucks!!

Beta was 10.6. (I am 8dp5dt). The doctor said that is pretty low for this day in the cycle, but to stay on the medications. I have another test Saturday. Not feeling very confident. Can't any part of this process just be easy for once?

Hopefully Saturday shows a higher number. I know it isn't what you were hoping for but theres a chance it could rise. Try to stay positive. :hugs:

praying girl!! Sorry you have to have the beta battle..... FX this turns out great!!

edamame- fingers crossed that you had a late implanter

Keeping you in my thoughts Edamame!!!!!!!! Fx'd for just a late implanter but a healthy bean!

Hello! Ladies,

I am new to this thread but have been stalking the board for a while. Hence, couldn't resist joining and share my details. You ladies are just awesome and so supportive. Hope I can join you gals.
Well, about me we got married Nov'09 and TTC for past2yrs with no success. I did my first IUI last thur 10/04 followed next day 10/05. Today I am 8dpiui w/o any symptoms at all not even lil cramps breast tenderness is too far to even talk about. I have already given up.
Our history no major fertility problem. DH sperms are perfect, I wasn't ovulating all my cycles so this time we did Letrozole, Gonal-f 75u, Ovidrel. I was told to take the Progestrone suppos. vaginally twice a day which I am currently on. The day we did IUI though I had 2 dominant follicles measuring 24mm and 22mm which I believe are lil much but my problem is the lining, I have a really low lining of 0.7 which my RE says is acceptable but from what I have read it is too low may be thats why I believe I am out for this cycle.
Anyone else is in same boat like me? I am so depressed really don't know what to do.

Thank you in advance.

Love u all & Baby dust to u

hi P4M and welcome to the gang :hi:
i'm afraid my circs are very different from yours, but am sure there'll be somone along with some advice soon xxx

edamame - keepin it all crossed for you chikkie xxx

Good luck today Edamame! Hopefully they get you the results quickly even though it's the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->