IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

Wow there are so many of us now! Well done for keeping track of us all and updating the front sheet Mrs Bear! :thumbup:

Sending you all heaps of :dust:

AFM I have another scan tomorrow so really hoping I have responded better this time!

So went in for my CD 3 u/s this morning. The Dr. did his thing, pulled the wand out, and said "Looks like quiet ovaries." Apparently that's what he wanted to see, lol. So we are on for iui #2! He did up my clomid to 100mg, and he changed the days I'm taking it. I was taking it days 5-9, but now I'll be taking it CD 3-9. Then I go back in CD 10 for another u/s to see how things look. I'm thinking iui will be sometime the week of the 19th.

So glad to get the ball rolling!

So went in for my CD 3 u/s this morning. The Dr. did his thing, pulled the wand out, and said "Looks like quiet ovaries." Apparently that's what he wanted to see, lol. So we are on for iui #2! He did up my clomid to 100mg, and he changed the days I'm taking it. I was taking it days 5-9, but now I'll be taking it CD 3-9. Then I go back in CD 10 for another u/s to see how things look. I'm thinking iui will be sometime the week of the 19th.

Good luck!! :xmas12: FXed

Doing a multi-quote of a multi-quote.... naw, not going to even attempt it. :haha: Hi everyone!!

:wave: Hi there, everyone!

I can't really explain why, but I'm just in a sad sort of mood. Have been since yesterday. So I'm sorry for not responding to everyone else, but I did read them and sent good thoughts your way!

So, I had my second ultrasound today. Everything is looking good. The follies grew over the weekend. Now have 8 or 9 that will definitely be mature. I have 4 to 6 bringing up the rear that MIGHT get big enough.

I go back for another scan on Wednesday. Depending on the smaller ones if they have a chance to catch up, my retrieval may be on Friday or Monday. So I'm definitely not getting cancelled.

So... why don't I feel happier!!???!! These stupid hormones. I'm sure they are to blame. I'm not hungry at all and just flipping tired and sad feeling. Can hardly wait to stop stimming/lupron and move on to the trigger and then progesterone. Just ready for this cycle to be over and HAVE A HAPPY ENDING, PUHLEASE!

Hang in there. Any mood swings can be blamed on the crap you are injecting. I am happy to see that they grew. I hope it gives you some relief from what you were feeling last week. ER on Friday or Monday is EXCITING!!!! :) You can feel grumpy from the meds...I'll be excited for you for today!! Tomorrow - I'm passing excited back to you. You better catch it. :)

This guy looks like he is unwrapping a gift that then explodes?!?
:xmas10:

Aw, how sweet! Thank you!! I'm still feeling a bit "sad", but maybe it's just more of a tired feeling that I am interpreting as sad? Because I'm not really upset or nervous or anything. It's just kind of bizarre. Stooopid hormones!

HI! so af still has not arrived. she was supposed to be here 12/1 but still nothing and for the last 3 days my temps have been below the cover line. they rose 3 days after first pill and then fell 3 days ago but still i have not gotten af. It has been 8 days since my last pill.
I called my re and I am waiting for a call back.

HMPH. Again, stoooopid hormones. I hope you get some good answers from your RE and AF shows up...

Yippppeeeee! Yay for no leftover cysts! :thumbup:

Good luck! Let us know how things go

Whoohoo for quiet...on with the cycle!

Wow there are so many of us now! Well done for keeping track of us all and updating the front sheet Mrs Bear! :thumbup:
Mrs Bear Rocks! :happydance:

11DPO-Poas like SO many times today...Nothing...Just my control lines. :nope: Tomorrow Beta and preop for lap. I guess preop just means extra blood? Not real sure on that one. I am hoping for some light to be shed on my recent infertility issues. Maybe we will get some answers :shrug:

Oh and figured out muti-quote! Boy life just got a little better!

Back from acupuncture. I go into more detail in my journal but I REALLY liked it. I already have another session scheduled for next week :xmas12:

I found a clinic online that recommends going at least once a week starting about a month prior to IVF and then adding a session for ER and ET. So I'm gonna try to do that. After all the money for IVF I figure a little extra help can't hurt.

Yay for quiet ovaries :yipee: FX the increased clomid does the trick for you :dust:

Just realized I forgot to add you to the 'list' - Sorry about that, I'll go add you now :flower:

Doing a multi-quote of a multi-quote.... naw, not going to even attempt it. :haha: Hi everyone!!

I don't blame you - it is a bit tricky. I have to really concentrate to get the right quotes with the right person :wacko:

SquirrelGirl, Pink Lolly and sekky - Good luck for your scans tomorrow :dust:

Pink gerbera - how did your info night go?

Mrs bear - I have been considering acupuncture, I think if this cycle fails I'll definitely go for it,

did anyone see in the daily mail (might have only been on the website but not 100%) about a certain vitamin improving ivf chances :shrug:

Will try and have a look for the link

Hope everyone's good, having a hard time keeping up with everyone, this thread moves so quickly and if I'm honest I have no idea what goes on or is the process for an iui :blush:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...-pregnant.html

Whoops link isn't working, will try again in the morning when I'm not half asleep! :haha:

Mrs. Bear -- you are really kicking butt at keeping track of everything! You're so thoughtful! Way to be the best thread leader! :flower:

Mrs. Bear -- you are really kicking butt at keeping track of everything! You're so thoughtful! Way to be the best thread leader! :flower:

Awww - thanks :flower:

I never expected us to get up to this many people but I figure I had better keep the first page updated or we would all quickly get lost on who is doing what :xmas1:

We are at 45 now - 32 are IVF and 13 are IUI. It doesn't seem like there are that many of us when just browsing the Assisted Conception board. Sad in a way but great that we have all found BnB to get support through this process :hugs:

We should start seeing lots of POAS pretty soon :test:

Thanks Mrs. Bear for keeping "the list" updated!

Back from acupuncture. I go into more detail in my journal but I REALLY liked it. I already have another session scheduled for next week :xmas12:

I found a clinic online that recommends going at least once a week starting about a month prior to IVF and then adding a session for ER and ET. So I'm gonna try to do that. After all the money for IVF I figure a little extra help can't hurt.

I'm going once a week too and hoping that I can get in a few extra times around ER and ET. I was almost asleep today, it is definitely relaxing!!! Glad you liked it :):xmas17:

Morning all, just got my day 7 scan and it is one dominant follicle of abt 14mm so one more shot of gonal f tomorrow and another scan on friday to see how big it gets. The RE says its a good one and am hoping 1 is my magic number. How is everyone else doing?

I think this one will work :shrug:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...-costing-30p-day-answer-getting-pregnant.html

:yipee: it does :thumbup:

First attempt at muti-quote

11DPO test BFN...beta tomorrow, as well as
preop testing for lap. I'm down but still praying for a miracle.

Fingers crossed!!!

I forgot to ask my nurse about acupuncture this morning. I called back to see if they think it is something I should look into or if it is too late.

I met with the nurse this morning to have blood work done. I will be starting BCP today. They are ordering the medications today. Yikes! It is really happening! We have a book's worth of consent forms to sign and we go back on 12/30 for the mock transfer. Then on 1/3 I will have an ultrasound and will start lupron 1/6 and stims 1/7. Wow. One month away.

I saw someone asking about the various protocols. I'm not sure what the difference is between the regular short one and the microflare. I know on microflare you only take lupron for one day before you start the stims. Then you take the stims + the lupron until you trigger.

Acupuncture scheduled. Um..... For tomorrow. Yikes!. Going to give it a shot. No pun intended. ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->