IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

Almost forgot my scan will be on 12/10 and am guessing the procedure will most like be 12/12 as the RE already said we should stay off :sex: . My scan tomorrow will be the final before the trigger. will keep you posted.

Hi Everyone :wave:

So we had out first IUI today and are now officially in our first 2 week wait! :happydance:

It went well - she told me them post wash donor sperm count and it was 12 million and she said 75% of them were moving. I'm guessing that's OK as they told us that all donors have fertility checks, although as we have no sperm it's not something I'm really familiar with!

So it's just fingers crossed for us now! :thumbup: I start the progesterone pesseries tonight which I am dreading :blush: Be glad to get the first one out of the way!

Hope everyone else is ok? x

:happydance: Those are good numbers. Anything over 10 million is good and that is a good motility too. My fresh sperm motility for DH was in the 60s normally. When are you planning to test? FX this is your BFP :dust:

Thank you! Well as this is our first go I will probably try to hold out until our OTD which is 22nd. x

So we had out first IUI today and are now officially in our first 2 week wait! :happydance:

It went well - she told me them post wash donor sperm count and it was 12 million and she said 75% of them were moving. I'm guessing that's OK as they told us that all donors have fertility checks, although as we have no sperm it's not something I'm really familiar with!

So it's just fingers crossed for us now! :thumbup: I start the progesterone pesseries tonight which I am dreading :blush: Be glad to get the first one out of the way!

Goodluck lots of baby :dust:
Fx for you really hoping we both get our :bfp: together

Fingers crossed!! Lots of :dust: to you too!

Fingers crossed for an uneventful and symptom full 2ww pink :thumbup:

why have i started thinking negative? I feel like i should not go on with my #2ivf. ohhhhhh.
I spoke to my doc and he said the IVF short procedure works well but he normally wont do it immediately after a failed cycle. so am thinking if i should go ahead with the IVF long procedure or wait a couple more months and do the short procedure:wacko:.

So sorry you are feeling down. :hugs: I hope you're able to come to a decision that you feel good about.

Yay! Sounding perfect for your IUI :xmas12:
I had a similar comment for my DH at one point when he complained about something he had to do - with all we go through the least they can do is the few little things we ask of them. If that means sex with a cup so be it :haha:

As far as BD goes, if you trigger tonight your IUI will either be Saturday or Sunday in the morning so it might be best to wait and BD post-IUI if you are concerned about count. If he decides not to trigger til tomorrow you should be ok to BD tonight because you will have 2 days between.

:xmas13: Silly men!! Their part is easy in comparison to the things us girls have to do! Thanks for answering my question about BDing!!

. I'm sooo ready! My hubby is getting a little antsy and nervous about doing his part in this, haha. :winkwink: I told him that if that's all he has to do he can just grin and do it after all I've been through!! LOL :haha:

Oh I don't blame you for telling him that... my DH would have been wayyyy to scared to say anything (even if he was antsy about it), he would have been too scared of the wrath of me :gun: haha
I would tell DH if he complains about it it is the most action he will see all year :happydance:

I don't think my hubby is gonna complain anymore after the stern talking to I gave him, lol.

Almost forgot my scan will be on 12/10 and am guessing the procedure will most like be 12/12 as the RE already said we should stay off :sex: . My scan tomorrow will be the final before the trigger. will keep you posted.

Good luck!!! Hope everything goes well!!

My scan today went great- both my follies are ready to go @ 20mm and 18mm! I triggered this morning and I have my IUI tomorrow at 10. My RE does his IUIs 24 hours post trigger... so here goes nothing! I'm really nervous :xmas1: but so excited! And this is going to be the most normal cycle of my LIFE! Trigger CD 13, IUI CD 14... on my previous ovulatory cycles with Clomid I didn't ovulate until CD 20-23.

Hey everyone. Had my retrieval today and they got 9 follies after all. I won't find out how good of quality they are until tomorrow when they call to tell us how many fertilized.

Good luck little embies!

Hey everyone. Had my retrieval today and they got 9 follies after all. I won't find out how good of quality they are until tomorrow when they call to tell us how many fertilized.

Good luck little embies!

Awesome! Some were hiding the other day :) :thumbup:

Good luck little embies!

Awesome! Some were hiding the other day :) :thumbup:

Yep, they were playing their very first game of hide and go seek with their mommy! :haha:

Happy TWW! Try and relax and don't spend the whole two weeks obsessing, I know easier said than done!

Good luck with the IUI!

May have to cancel this cycle due to high estradiol levels. It has been doubling, now at risk for hyper stim. ..... not what i want to hear. Will find out what will happen tommorrow morning at my ultrasound and level check. Prayers please for a good outcome.....

Good luck Desperate. I hope your appointment goes well and you don't get cancelled. Massive hugs. :hugs:

Welcome to the 2WW!! I'm glad everything went well and your number sounds great :thumbup:

Good luck on the upcoming scan and IUI. I hope everything goes well for you.

May have to cancel this cycle due to high estradiol levels. It has been doubling, now at risk for hyper stim. ..... not what i want to hear. Will find out what will happen tommorrow morning at my ultrasound and level check. Prayers please for a good outcome.....

Fingers crossed you don't get cancelled! But definitely don't want to hyperstimulate either!!!

Good luck little embies!

Good luck! I hope they are all perfect!how are you feeling?

Praying for you!

I triggered last night and will go in for my ER tomorrow. At the last appointment there were 12 good follicles. Fingers crossed.

The trigger wasn't bad at all either. I've been terrified of that needle since injection training. Compared to the burning stim meds, it was nothing. :thumbup:

My scan today went great- both my follies are ready to go @ 20mm and 18mm! I triggered this morning and I have my IUI tomorrow at 10. My RE does his IUIs 24 hours post trigger... so here goes nothing! I'm really nervous :xmas1: but so excited! And this is going to be the most normal cycle of my LIFE! Trigger CD 13, IUI CD 14... on my previous ovulatory cycles with Clomid I didn't ovulate until CD 20-23.
Yay! :happydance: Good luck for the IUI and then a weekend of BD :sex: for a little insurance :dust:

Good luck little embies!
9 is an awesome number of eggies SG :xmas12: Glad everything went well - I didn't figure those follies from the other day were really gone. 9 is right in line with the ideal # so you have some great odds. FX for great news tomorrow. Are you doing ICSI or are they just getting it on in the petri dish? :haha:

:hugs: Are they going to cancel it altogether or will they go ahead with ER and try for a FET later? FX things go well tomorrow and you don't have to cancel or go through OHSS :hugs:

I triggered last night and will go in for my ER tomorrow. At the last appointment there were 12 good follicles. Fingers crossed.

The trigger wasn't bad at all either. I've been terrified of that needle since injection training. Compared to the burning stim meds, it was nothing. :thumbup:
Good luck for ER tomorrow - yay for 12 follies! :happydance:
Glad your trigger wasn't so bad as you thought it would be too :thumbup:

Fingers crossed you don't get cancelled! But definitely don't want to hyperstimulate either!!!

Hopefully they let you hang in there. Saying prayers. :hugs:

Faith, I agree, the trigger was so much easier than I ever expected. It was very intimidating, but miraculously didn't hurt!

I feel pretty good. I was very uncomfortable while we were driving home (2.5 hour drive), but once I got settled in on the couch, I really feel just fine.

I really felt just fine at the clinic after the ER, but they offered me tylenol a couple times. I turned it down. I wish I had taken it. So, if they offer you some, go ahead and take it even if you feel fine! Being jostled around in the car was not fun..... So no matter how close you live to your clinic, I'd just go ahead take the tylenol! :thumbup:

Mrs. Bear -- we'll be doing ICSI on at least some/most. The embryologist will have already taken care of it by now, I guess.

Faith, I agree, the trigger was so much easier than I ever expected. It was very intimidating, but miraculously didn't hurt!

I feel pretty good. I was very uncomfortable while we were driving home (2.5 hour drive), but once I got settled in on the couch, I really feel just fine.

I really felt just fine at the clinic after the ER, but they offered me tylenol a couple times. I turned it down. I wish I had taken it. So, if they offer you some, go ahead and take it even if you feel fine! Being jostled around in the car was not fun..... So no matter how close you live to your clinic, I'd just go ahead take the tylenol! :thumbup:

The ease of the trigger gives me hope for the POI for my future FET.

i will take that Tylenol. Thanks for the heads up! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->