IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

Mrs. Bear -- we'll be doing ICSI on at least some/most. The embryologist will have already taken care of it by now, I guess.

We are thinking of doing 50:50 is that something your clinic allows you to do?

HI EVERYONE,

Now i have 2 follies from my scan but they are not yet as big as they should get still 16mm and 12mm:dohh:So one more 75iu of gonal f today and 10,000iu of pregnyl at 10pm sunday and iui tuesday 10am. So am finally getting there:thumbup: THE RE SAID THE SMALLER FOLLICLE CAN STILL CATCH UP:shrug: JUST HOPING I GET MY BFP BEFORE THE NEW YEAR

Mrs. Bear -- we'll be doing ICSI on at least some/most. The embryologist will have already taken care of it by now, I guess.

They will do something like that IF you get a lot of follies. But they said if you get only a few follies then they do all ICSI. Yesterday when I talked to the embryologist I said I wanted ICSI but that they could do what they felt was necessary. At the time I talked to her, I still thought I only had 6. So not really sure what they ended up doing.

waaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiting for the call this morning about how many fertilized, etc........

Well AF finally made it. I start my baseline scans over again. Hoping for the best!

I'm copying this straight from my journal, so apologies to those reading it twice! :haha:

I seriously just googled "When should I expect to be called for the fertilization report" AND

MY PHONE RANG!!!

Ok, they retrieved 9. 2 of them were too fragmented. Of the 7 good ones, 6 of them FERTILIZED!!!! 4 were ICSI'd and all of them made it. 3 were just regular in a petri dish and 2 of those made it.

I have to be at the clinic at 1 on Monday and the transfer will be at 1:30.

I'm copying this straight from my journal, so apologies to those reading it twice! :haha:

I seriously just googled "When should I expect to be called for the fertilization report" AND

MY PHONE RANG!!!

Ok, they retrieved 9. 2 of them were too fragmented. Of the 7 good ones, 6 of them FERTILIZED!!!! 4 were ICSI'd and all of them made it. 3 were just regular in a petri dish and 2 of those made it.

GREAT NEWS. HOPING THIS IS IT FOR YOU LOTS OF :dust: TO YOU.

At pink lolly hw are you doing with your 2ww?

MY PHONE RANG!!!

Amazing news! :happydance:

:dust:

Well AF finally made it. I start my baseline scans over again. Hoping for the best!
Sorry the :witch: got you :hugs:

Yay! :xmas12: Great news SG! Only 2 more days and you will be PUPO! :happydance:

HI EVERYONE,

Now i have 2 follies from my scan but they are not yet as big as they should get still 16mm and 12mm:dohh:So one more 75iu of gonal f today and 10,000iu of pregnyl at 10pm sunday and iui tuesday 10am. So am finally getting there:thumbup: THE RE SAID THE SMALLER FOLLICLE CAN STILL CATCH UP:shrug: JUST HOPING I GET MY BFP BEFORE THE NEW YEAR

It is definitely possible for the smaller follie to catch up before Tuesday, especially with the additional gonal f. They are supposed to grow 1-2mm per day on average. Sending :dust: your way!

They will do something like that IF you get a lot of follies. But they said if you get only a few follies then they do all ICSI. Yesterday when I talked to the embryologist I said I wanted ICSI but that they could do what they felt was necessary. At the time I talked to her, I still thought I only had 6. So not really sure what they ended up doing.

waaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiting for the call this morning about how many fertilized, etc........

That's awesome!!!!! Just another day and then you will be pupo! Not sure how I picked this one to respond to. Should have been your post about fertilization report. Using my phone and it's not easy to use BnB from here sometimes.

Congratulations! Good luck, praying everything will go good for you!

MY PHONE RANG!!!

GREAT NEWS. HOPING THIS IS IT FOR YOU LOTS OF :dust: TO YOU.

Hi everyone. My level was over 3800, so my cycle was cancelled. Too much risk for hyperstim with level that high and no stim meds for a few days. Waiting for AF then start 3 weeks birth control and start over in Jan. Good luck to those still left trying for this month.

Hi everyone. My level was over 3800, so my cycle was cancelled. Too much risk for hyperstim with level that high and no stim meds for a few days. Waiting for AF then start 3 weeks birth control and start over in Jan. Good luck to those still left trying for this month.

:hugs:

:hugs: So sorry desperate. I hope the cycle in January is the lucky one for you!

HI EVERYONE,

I find prayers to St. Jude are helpful. I'll send one up for you! :flower:

MY PHONE RANG!!!

Woohoo! Those are great stats! You have a whole family waiting for you. I can't wait to hear how things go on Monday. So happy for you. :happydance:

That's unfortunate. Hopefully they learned some good info for your next go round and it will be successful! Again, St. Jude is the best. I'll be sending up prayers for you as well.

----------

Well I had my ER today and I was SO nervous. The procedure was no as bad, but like SG said...afterwards is uncomfortable. I wouldn't say I'm in pain, but I'm really happy I have another day before work to relax.

The got 13 eggs. :happydance: I know all of them won't make it. We'll get an update tomorrow morning. They will let us know how the ICSI went and how many fertilized. :sex: Hopefully they were having a good time with the ICSI!

Oh, I'm so sorry desperate. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->