IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

Okay guys so im very cautious but it looks like i got my BF(aint)P

the top two are today 11dpo and the bottom is 10dpo

https://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee463/mrsericarodrigues/11dpo2.jpg

Definitely a positive! Congrat's

Mrs R there is nothing faint about that!! Congrats to you and your partner and wishes for a happy and healthy 9 months :)

I know there are a couple of us that are all starting IVF in early January. I opened another thread for that also so we can all obsess together. The countdown to stopping BCP continues! :)

All - With the acupuncture - do you think that they could mess things up if they aren't familiar w/the IVF process? I have a girl that does it locally so it would limit the travel but it didn't sound like she knows much about it. I am worried that they may induce ovulation or something crazy. Debating about driving the hour to the one that does fertility stuff or saving the drive and just doing it locally to relax. My thought is that if I believe it could help, I must believe it could hurt also. Ugh. Why do I have to overanalyze EVERYTHING!
I think you will be more confident in it working if you go to one that is familiar with acupuncture for infertility. I don't think the local one will hurt anything but one that is more versed in IVF will have the experience of understanding where you are in your cycle and will adjust what they are doing accordingly. Might as well get the most bang for your buck.

Looking good! :yipee: I don't think they are faint either. FX for a good beta and a sticky bean :dust:

31 and trying - what day do you come off bcp??

1/3 is my last BCP. I will have an US that day and then start 1/6 with bloodwork and micro-lupron. I may try to get in on 1/2 for the US though because I have off work for the holiday.

How about you?

How is the 2ww going MrsC and mrs.rodrigues? Almost time to :test:

Good luck to all the ladies in the 2ww and dust all around :dust:

Looking for updates from Mrs C and Mrs Rodirugues... when will you guys be testing??

Hi ladies,

I will be testing again tomorrow and Friday. My fingers are crossed that AF doesn't show up. Tests today were BFN but yesterday there was a very faint line. I do mean very faint line, I had to take a pic and mess with it on the computer because it was driving me crazy. I will keep you updated.

https://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee463/mrsericarodrigues/11dpo2.jpg

Just wanted to congrats again!!! :happydance:

Oh and don't stress about the blood test, you definitely have a BFP!! :wohoo:

1/3 is my last BCP. I will have an US that day and then start 1/6 with bloodwork and micro-lupron. I may try to get in on 1/2 for the US though because I have off work for the holiday.
My RE has set my last BCP for 1/2 since my scan is 1/3 and if all comes back ok I won't need to stay on BCP. Then start stims 1/7. Maybe you can stop BCP 1/2 also and get going that much sooner :shrug:

Hi ladies,

I will be testing again tomorrow and Friday. My fingers are crossed that AF doesn't show up. Tests today were BFN but yesterday there was a very faint line. I do mean very faint line, I had to take a pic and mess with it on the computer because it was driving me crazy. I will keep you updated.

FX it was just too early today and your BFP is just around the corner :dust:

Congrats Mrs. R!!!! I hope yours is the first of many bfps in this thread!

My RE has set my last BCP for 1/2 since my scan is 1/3 and if all comes back ok I won't need to stay on BCP. Then start stims 1/7. Maybe you can stop BCP 1/2 also and get going that much sooner

I come off BCP on the 31st and have my scan on the 3rd so looks like all 3 of us have our scan on the same day :thumbup:
I think I may start stimming before you ladies tho, they have me starting my stims on cd2 so depending on when af arrives we shall see!

Congrats Mrs R and Mrs C don't get worried yet your BFP will still show

I had my ET today but am not scheduled to test until the 28th. Does anyone have an idea of how many days earlier I might be able to test at home. Otherwise I fear I am going to be a bit nutty over the holidays.

Thanks

I had my ET today but am not scheduled to test until the 28th. Does anyone have an idea of how many days earlier I might be able to test at home. Otherwise I fear I am going to be a bit nutty over the holidays.

Thanks

Hi Hopefulmom :hi:

Congrat on ET :xmas12: When you can reasonably test depends on whether you did a 3 day or 5 day transfer. If today was a 3 day you can probably test around the 26th. If today was a 5 day transfer then I would say the 24th you could test.

Some women get BFP even earlier than that so it depends on how early you want to test, but if you are not testing out your trigger I wouldn't test til the days I mentioned so you don't have as much risk of false positive.

Hopeful - don't quote me on it but from what I see from others alot of ladies test 11 days after et :shrug:
Hope this helps and sorry If I'm wrong :flower:

Yeah, I wouldn't suggest testing too early. It could be the trigger, or you could get a negative because it's too early. I agree with Mrs. Bear, the 26th would be the absolute earliest I'd think of starting if it was a 3 day transfer.

Good luck!! I hope there's a BFP blizzard in here soon....

Hi ladies, can I join you?

I just posted my story on another thread so I won't go into it in too much detail here.

I should be starting injectables shortly after my laparoscopy on Jan 12th followed by an IUI. Not sure what to expect yet so I guess I just have to wait and see.

Hi ladies, can I join you?

I just posted my story on another thread so I won't go into it in too much detail here.

I should be starting injectables shortly after my laparoscopy on Jan 12th followed by an IUI. Not sure what to expect yet so I guess I just have to wait and see.

:hi: bastetgrrl

I just saw your other post and I'm sorry for your loss :hugs:. I hope that everything goes well for you in Jan. and you get that BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->