IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

I had my ET today but am not scheduled to test until the 28th. Does anyone have an idea of how many days earlier I might be able to test at home. Otherwise I fear I am going to be a bit nutty over the holidays.

Thanks

Congrats and good luck, can't wait to stalk :) Be careful not to test too soon unless you test out your trigger otherwise you may see a false positive!! but if you DO test out the trigger then test away :)

Hi ladies, can I join you?

I just posted my story on another thread so I won't go into it in too much detail here.

I should be starting injectables shortly after my laparoscopy on Jan 12th followed by an IUI. Not sure what to expect yet so I guess I just have to wait and see.

Good luck and welcome :)

Thanks guys! I triggered on the 11th so it sounds like the 26th is the best option. I don't want to feel disappointed unnecessarily. In the meantime I will do my bedrest and happy thoughts.

Welcome bastetgrrl! It is a good group here so feel free to ask any questions.

I just posted my story on another thread so I won't go into it in too much detail here.

I should be starting injectables shortly after my laparoscopy on Jan 12th followed by an IUI. Not sure what to expect yet so I guess I just have to wait and see.

Welcome :hi:

:wave: Welcome!

Going in for another u/s tomorrow. Fingers crossed I've got a few good follies!

Good luck Lucie!

Mrs Squirrel - great to see that they transfered two and you froze two. Welcome to the 2ww. I hope there are some BFPs at the end of this month!

well ladies I'm out. The witch got me in the middle of the night. Feb. looks like the next time we will be able to try. I wish you all luck, even though I'm out I will still be checking in and keeping up with you all.

well ladies I'm out. The witch got me in the middle of the night. Feb. looks like the next time we will be able to try. I wish you all luck, even though I'm out I will still be checking in and keeping up with you all.

So sorry Mrs C:hugs: fx for February

MrsC - I'm so sorry that the :witch: got you. Hopefully we'll both get our BFP's in Feb. :dust:

So sorry to hear that MrsC :hugs: Are you going to try any meds besides the trigger next cycle or will you be doing another unmedicated cycle? FX that Feb is your month :dust:

Mrs C. So sorry about your BFN, it never gets any easier eh :( I hope you can relax and enjoy the holidays and take on 2012 with a new light!!!

:hugs: Mrs. C, sorry about the witch.

Had an u/s today...only one follie that will be ready for iui. I'll trigger Sunday, then iui Tuesday morning.

I'm pretty disappointed...last month on 50mg clomid I had 2 follies, this month they upped it to 100mg and I only got one. :(

Thanks ladies I appreciate it :hugs:

I called the FS and let them know it didn't work and to see what I could do next time for a better chance and they said there was nothing else I could do. So still no meds!! They do want me to go in for an HSG, I've never done one before and I wish it was something they would have told me to do in the beginning. Knowing it could have been done sooner made me even more sad and I had my little moment. Feeling somewhat better now. Time to enjoy the last few days with DH :thumbup:

Lucie good luck on your IUI!!

:hugs: Mrs. C, sorry about the witch.

Had an u/s today...only one follie that will be ready for iui. I'll trigger Sunday, then iui Tuesday morning.

I'm pretty disappointed...last month on 50mg clomid I had 2 follies, this month they upped it to 100mg and I only got one. :(

Is it possible to have another one mature by Sunday-Tuesday?? I know they grow differently and one becomes dominant but it could. Either way, you've got one and that's all you need. :thumbup: You've got this! :dust:

Sorry to hear that AF came Mrs C. FX'd for February.

Sorry you didn't get better results with the clomid but plenty of ladies get BFPs with only one follie (all the non ACers certainly do). Do you know if there are any more smaller ones? If so, it is definitely possible that another could catch up by Tuesday. Good luck for your IUI :dust:

I called the FS and let them know it didn't work and to see what I could do next time for a better chance and they said there was nothing else I could do. So still no meds!! They do want me to go in for an HSG, I've never done one before and I wish it was something they would have told me to do in the beginning. Knowing it could have been done sooner made me even more sad and I had my little moment. Feeling somewhat better now. Time to enjoy the last few days with DH :thumbup:
I definitely agree that they should have done the HSG already and I do not understand at ALL why they won't offer you meds when you are asking for it :growlmad: Since you are paying they should let you try what you want to try. Nothing else you can do?!? What, are they planning to 'soak' you for the cost of the IUI a few more times and wait to offer any other help? Maybe schedule a consult with the FS and ask point blank why they aren't trying to help you more. And if they won't listen to you maybe there is another clinic you could try that would listen to you. I'm not saying everyone should rush into meds if it isn't necessary but for them to say there is nothing else to do that might help is ridiculous!

I definitely agree that they should have done the HSG already and I do not understand at ALL why they won't offer you meds when you are asking for it :growlmad: Since you are paying they should let you try what you want to try. Nothing else you can do?!? What, are they planning to 'soak' you for the cost of the IUI a few more times and wait to offer any other help? Maybe schedule a consult with the FS and ask point blank why they aren't trying to help you more. And if they won't listen to you maybe there is another clinic you could try that would listen to you. I'm not saying everyone should rush into meds if it isn't necessary but for them to say there is nothing else to do that might help is ridiculous![/QUOTE]

I agree with you 100%!! I will give it one more shot with them and if nothing changes I think we will look into another place to go. I was hurt when they said "well we can do a HSG but other than that there isn't much else" really nothing else?!?! The FS said after 7-8 failed cycles we will look into meds. I figured it wouldn't take that long but here we are going onto cycle #3. I don't know if I more mad, sad, hurt, disappointed, or just plain stressed but they make it a little harder than it has to be I think :growlmad:

On another note I know nothing about what an HSG. Looked it up a little bit but maybe you girls can help me with some tips. Is it normal to have to go somewhere other than your fertility clinic to get this done? I made some calls today and found the place I will be going to next month. The FS just needs to send over an order which hopefully they did today like I asked them to. Ugh I'm going crazy and I'm not even on the 2ww anymore :dohh:

Sorry for the little rant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->