IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

Bastet - Good luck on your Lap...It will be over before you know it and then on to better things. I was healed up a week later and on to normal life.

Thanks, this gives me lots of hope. I just wish I could press fast forward. LOL :blush:

Congrats on the twins!!!!!!!! You give me hope!!

AFM, im going into my CD10 appt tomorrow morning to see how the clomid was treating my body....hoping that I get the go ahead for iui

FXD that all goes well tomorrow and you'll be onto IUI. :thumbup:

bastet, good luck! Just get a little 'nest' all set up where you can recover afterward! That way you don't have to get up to get anything. Remote controls, blanket, pillow, magazines, books, laptop.... I wish I had done that in advance.

Edamame -- about the meds possibly giving a positive OPK early.... what meds are you on? I think some of them have that potential. I'm not all that knowledgable on the specifics though, as I stopped using OPKs once I started doing IUIs. But even if you had a surge today, that means you'd ovulate tomorrow or the next day. Prime time for doing an IUI tomorrow. Good luck!

AFM, im going into my CD10 appt tomorrow morning to see how the clomid was treating my body....hoping that I get the go ahead for iui

Hopefully all goes well tomorrow and IUI will be on the way :thumb up:

Mrs. Bear how are those injections coming along? I hope all is well

I'm not sure who is all over here anymore so if I missed anyone today I'm sorry. I hope you are all doing well :flower:

AFM: Still waiting on AF. I think it's the first time I have ever wanted her to show up! I scheduled my appointment for the new clinic for the 4th of Feb. That way DH will be home. But I won't need it because this IUI WILL work for me :winkwink:

Edamame - good luck for your IUI tomorrow :dust:

Equal - hope you have some great follies tomorrow :thumbup:

MrsC - hope AF shows soon!

Constance - yay for 10 eggs! :yipee: when will you get the fertilization report?

As for me - shot #4 was tonight so I'm almost halfway through stims :happydance: First follie check is only about 34 hours away

stims is the injectible medications for IVF - shorthand for ovary stimulating meds. You will see people say they are 'on stims', 'stimming', etc. I am on Gonal-F but there are several different ones you could be on. Other meds get added too but the Gonal-F is the main stimulating one for me.

Thanks Squirrel - I'll be getting everything together and ready for my "nest" this evening. I've got lots to keep me busy while I'm recovering.

MrsC - isn't it odd that times like this we just want AF to show up? Who would have thought, right? Hope she shows soon and get you on the road to BFP.

Constance - WOO HOO 10 eggies! :happydance: That's awesome. FXD :dust:

Mrs. Bear - YAY! Just another day closer!! :yipee: If I'm not able to sign in the next couple of days I hope that your follie check goes great!

AFM - tomorrow is the big day! I'm praying that everything goes smoothly and that there isn't really much of anything for him to "fix" while he's in there. I'm trying to stay positive. Today will be a crazy busy day at work so I guess I better get to it.

Have a great day! Hopefully I'll be able to catch up with you in a couple of days.

Edamame - good luck for your IUI tomorrow :dust:

Equal - hope you have some great follies tomorrow :thumbup:

MrsC - hope AF shows soon!

Constance - yay for 10 eggs! :yipee: when will you get the fertilization report?

As for me - shot #4 was tonight so I'm almost halfway through stims :happydance: First follie check is only about 34 hours away

Good luck on your follie check, Mrs. Bear! I am such a newbie I never even heard of a fertilization report. I'll have to call and check today. Thanks for the tip.:thumbup:

Just wanted to update in here, since my name is on the first page with my procedure and all: that our first IUI did NOT work and my AF showed up yesterday morning. :nope:

We have our next and last (because of OH's poor sperm quality) scheduled IUI for January 21; with mid-cycle ultrasound on the 20th to check follies.

If this round of IUI doesn't work, we'll move onto IVF since there is plenty of sperm for IVF. I guess the sperm just wasn't of good enough quality for IUI. We have a IVF consult scheduled for the 25th...so we'll go to that regardless of whether or not this last IUI works. Which, we're of course hoping that it does.

Just wanted to update! Keeping my fingers crossed for all of you other ladies who are still in limbo and waiting for your BFP! :hugs:

Hi! Update for me: today was EC; 12 eggs injected with ICSI; will find out progress tomorrow and if 3 day or 5 day transfer. FX this is the one!!

IUI #2 went well this morning, I did my best to relax while the speculum went in and it didn't seem as bad as last time. 18million post wash, 68% motility- Doc said it looked good! A little crampy and spotting. We're going to :sex: tonight and tomorrow night at least, just to make sure we have the best chance.

Squirrelgirl- I'm on 50mg Clomid and 0.05mg Levothyroxine (generic for Synthroid). The latter is to try and get my hypothyroidism under control. I've never had a positive OPK before CD14 before (and usually CD15 or 16!) so it was a shock to get the positive yesterday on only CD12! Just wish I'd taken one CD11. My temp was up a little this morning so I took another OPK this morning just to see, and it was still positive, so hopefully I caught the surge on the starting end!

Good luck with your procedure tomorrow Bastetgrrl!

Sorry to hear your first IUI didn't work Jenny- hopefully #2 is the charm for both of us!

So glad to hear you got so many eggs MoBaby! Best of luck with the transfer!

Hi Ladies

Went for my CD10 check up today and apparently my body responded very well to the clomid! I have tons of follies but my biggest were 2.3, 1.8, 1.7 and 1.5.

She liked my eggs so much that I actually got my trigger shot today and will be going for my first iui tomorrow and friday morning! eep!! I also found out that the clinic will do a pregnancy test 18 DPIUI......so its not even a tww for me its like 1.5 years! but lets be honest, im going to be an POA starting 10dpiui!

Wishing you all luck in your cycles! any other updates???

Good luck tomorrow bastergirl and equal!! Jenny FX that you next IUI is it! Sorry AF showed this time :(

Sorry I've been a bit absent.

Good luck tomorrow bastergirl and equal!!!

Jenny sorry for your BFN!

Mrs Bear good luck for your follie scan!

MoBaby and Constance, fingers crossed you get a good fertilization report!

Edamame good luck during your TWW!

So sorry if I missed anyone....

As for me, still on BC. No clue when I'll go in for my med training and find out exact dates.

Hope everyone is well!

JennyLynn - I'm so sorry about the BFN. :hugs: Hopefully this IUI will get you there and you don't need to move onto IVF. FXD!

MoBaby - FXD that everything goes great!

Edamame - that sounds so promising! :thumbup: I just know it's gonna work out for you! :dust:

Wow Equal CD 10 with follies and trigger shot! That's amazing! I'll never know what that is like. Best of luck tomorrow and Friday with IUI. :dust:

Sending positive vibes your way, Lucie. :hugs:

Well I think this is my last update before my surgery tomorrow morning. Hopefully I'll be able to sign in sometime soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->