IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

Talked to the nurse and she said both my scans and blood tests looked great - right on track :happydance: I am supposed to stay at 225 tonight and tomorrow and start adding the Ganirilex tonight. I go back in first thing Saturday for my next scan and blood draw.

I did ask about how they decide when to go and she said that it is a combo of scans and blood tests, like sunshine said. She thinks I will have retrieval Tuesday or Wednesday

Hi ladies
I will keep this short. Surgery went well stage 1 endo he said there wasnt much at all. Had a cyst that he removed and tubes were flushed and looked great. Yay! Time to heal. So excited.

Good luck ladies and hope get lots of bfps!

Hi ladies
I will keep this short. Surgery went well stage 1 endo he said there wasnt much at all. Had a cyst that he removed and tubes were flushed and looked great. Yay! Time to heal. So excited.

Wonderful news! So glad it went so well for you :flower:

Talked to the nurse and she said both my scans and blood tests looked great - right on track :happydance: I am supposed to stay at 225 tonight and tomorrow and start adding the Ganirilex tonight. I go back in first thing Saturday for my next scan and blood draw.

I did ask about how they decide when to go and she said that it is a combo of scans and blood tests, like sunshine said. She thinks I will have retrieval Tuesday or Wednesday

Mrs. Bear I'm glad everything went well. Sounds like you are moving right along!

Hi ladies

bastetgrrl I hope you have a speedy recovery. I'm glad things went well for you also!

AFM CD1 and just had a very long dentist appointment. Needless to say it's been a wonderful day so far! As much as I hate AF I'm glad she is finally here.

I hope everyone else is doing well.

Hi ladies

Glad to hear it went well. That is great that they only found stage 1 endo. You are all cleaned out now and since there wasnt' much to remove you should be healed up fast. Take a nice hot:shower: that made me feel better!

Mrs. Bear -- Awesome news!! definitely on track!!

Baste--I wish you a speedy recovery! I also have stage 1 endo! Good luck with your healing process.

AFM, I had my first iui today, not painful at all!! I do however have a question, my hubbys post wash count was 76 million with a 95% motility.....is that good?? I have no idea!!

Yay Mrs bear!! Thats so exciting!! cant wait to hear more updates

Hi ladies

Thats great news now onward ;)

Mrs. Bear -- Awesome news!! definitely on track!!

Baste--I wish you a speedy recovery! I also have stage 1 endo! Good luck with your healing process.

AFM, I had my first iui today, not painful at all!! I do however have a question, my hubbys post wash count was 76 million with a 95% motility.....is that good?? I have no idea!!

That is def a good count/motility!!! anything over 20 million is good! Come on Sperm and Egg ;) Exciting!

So much good news on here!

Bastet, that's wonderful, the hard part is over! Take good care and heal quickly so you can get started again. This is your chance to be a big baby, I got my hubby to make food for the first time after my laparoscopy.

Mrs. Bear, that's so wonderful, everything is as planned!

Equal, motility is good above 50% so 95% is great! Good luck with the IUI! Do you have a second IUI tomorrow?

As for me, AF came last night, full force. No breaks here oh well but at least it's doing what it's suppose to. I will be starting Follistim tonight. :happydance: First scan on Monday.

MrsC - glad AF finally showed :thumbup:

Equal - Awesome count :dust:

Sunshine - yay for starting stims! :happydance:

Hi ladies

Sorry AF got you! Heres hoping that this will be your last for a long time!!

I do have a second iui booked for tomorrow...then the wait...

So much good news on here!

Bastet, that's wonderful, the hard part is over! Take good care and heal quickly so you can get started again. This is your chance to be a big baby, I got my hubby to make food for the first time after my laparoscopy.

Mrs. Bear, that's so wonderful, everything is as planned!

Equal, motility is good above 50% so 95% is great! Good luck with the IUI! Do you have a second IUI tomorrow?

As for me, AF came last night, full force. No breaks here oh well but at least it's doing what it's suppose to. I will be starting Follistim tonight. :happydance: First scan on Monday.

Sorry I haven't updated! I've been going between several threads. I'm on cd 6. Just had my baseline since coming off BCP's. Finishing up Lupron and started Estrace and patches today. One more scan next Wednesday and then my FET is Jan 27th. We are thawing all 9 that were frozen as zygotes. They will be taken to blast and we will hopefully have 2 good ones to transfer. :)

Yay for getting started! :yipee: Hopefully you will get 2 nice sticky blasts to put back. Will they be able to refreeze if you have any extra blasts left?

Yes they will freeze any extra blasts if they make it. :) Do you think they will do a fresh transfer on you?? With my PCOS, they froze everything and the amount of pain I was in was worth waiting. But I've also done IVF twice before and been fine. Good luck to you!!

Equal - :yipee: That's great news! FXD :dust:

Sunshine - YAY for starting stims! :happydance:

Mrs. Bear - thinking of you today. Hope everything goes great!

AFM - ouchy...I'm so sore. Had to give into taking pain meds. :nope: Enjoying my DH waiting on me though. It's a nice change. :haha:

AFM - ouchy...I'm so sore. Had to give into taking pain meds. :nope: Enjoying my DH waiting on me though. It's a nice change. :haha:

Sorry your in pain :( I promoise itll feel better soon! i was a little sore for a week or so but nothing too major...i also didnt have pain meds...argh..

Hi ladies

Congrats on a successful surgery. I had a laprascopic myomectomy (sp?) 2 yrs ago for endo and a fibroid and things went fine. Just make sure to follow the orders for best rest and avoiding heavy lifting.:nope:

So glad your surgery went well, hope you feel back to normal quick!

Equal- that is a fantastic count- our last IUI was 17 mil, which is ok, but wish it was more like yours!

Mrs. Bear- so glad everything is progressing nicely!

Sunshine- Yay for moving on to the next steps!

As for me, FF finally gave me the ovulation crosshairs, and once again it puts ovulation as the same day as the positive OPK, and the day before IUI, just like last month. :shrug: Hope it wasn't just another waste of time! Really wishing things could just be *normal* for once, sigh. :growlmad:

Hi ladies

Sounds just like my lap in July! Very small amount of stage 1 endo and a cyst that were removed.

Hopefully this is all you needed to conceive! They say you are most fertile in the 6 months following the lap so I'll keep all my fingers and toes crossed for you!

Hi everyone!

I'm SOOO bored this month, and feel like I'm living vicariously through all of your updates!!! An unmedicated FET cycle is so incredibly boring!

Every month I cursed having to take the drugs, injections etc, but at least they kept me busy and made me feel like I was doing something! Now I feel so lost without it all - sheesh the grass is always greener on the other side eh?

I guess hopefully after the FET I'll have all the progesterone, estrace etc to take for 3 months :)

Hi everyone!

I'm SOOO bored this month, and feel like I'm living vicariously through all of your updates!!! An unmedicated FET cycle is so incredibly boring!

Every month I cursed having to take the drugs, injections etc, but at least they kept me busy and made me feel like I was doing something! Now I feel so lost without it all - sheesh the grass is always greener on the other side eh?

I guess hopefully after the FET I'll have all the progesterone, estrace etc to take for 3 months :)

Trust me I can relate to that ..... I feel so bored and like I'm doing nothing as I wait for the consultation at the new clinic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->