IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

Hey ladies not been here for a while but i needed to come and update you,
We just received the paper work for ivf yesterday:happydance::happydance:
So we should get our first appointment soon :)
I have my operation next Friday so this time next week I'll be there :cry: but I guess I can call it the next step to a bfp.

Congratulations to all those bfp's so far :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Damn ladies I screwed up....My Estrace bottle has been sitting in my cabinet by the sink so I remember mid-day to take that dose. The morning and evening doses I have in a pill box with other things I take at the same time. It just freakin' dawned on me tonight that those doses were never put in the pill container!!!!! I am so mad at myself!!!! It's been 4 days so not too long but now I'm worried this will do something. :*(

i think you ill be okay since you are still a wk out.. i would call your re nurse just to make sure.

No transfer today, they pushed it back to Sunday so we will have a 5 day transfer. As of right now all 9 embies are still going strong. 5 8-cell (1A,4B), 1 6-cell B, 2 5-cell B and a 3-cell B. They doubt the 3-cell will make it but that still leaves 8 embies in the game. They are going to call me later with the exact time for Sunday, but she said it will probably be around 10 or 1030.

I have my operation next Friday so this time next week I'll be there :cry: but I guess I can call it the next step to a bfp.
Congrats on getting one step closer wanabeamama :thumbup: It won't be too much longer now :hugs:

Damn ladies I screwed up....My Estrace bottle has been sitting in my cabinet by the sink so I remember mid-day to take that dose. The morning and evening doses I have in a pill box with other things I take at the same time. It just freakin' dawned on me tonight that those doses were never put in the pill container!!!!! I am so mad at myself!!!! It's been 4 days so not too long but now I'm worried this will do something. :*(

i think you ill be okay since you are still a wk out.. i would call your re nurse just to make sure.

I agree with MoBaby, you are still a week out and your lining looked great at your last scan. If there was any issue from it they have time to fix it. I agree to call your nurse. They may just have you up your dose a few days or something :shrug:

Good luck to everyone who's going through a cycle!!! I haven't kept up in here, but wanted to pop in and say Hi!!

Officially CD 1 now just waiting on the clinic to call back!!

Yay Mrs Bear for healthy embies and a 5 day transfer!

YAY MrsBear! 5dt!!! :) Congrats :) Hope you have 2 awesome embies and some frosties!

Congratulations to all those bfp's so far :hugs::hugs::hugs:

:thumbup: Yay for getting started!

No transfer today, they pushed it back to Sunday so we will have a 5 day transfer. As of right now all 9 embies are still going strong. 5 8-cell (1A,4B), 1 6-cell B, 2 5-cell B and a 3-cell B. They doubt the 3-cell will make it but that still leaves 8 embies in the game. They are going to call me later with the exact time for Sunday, but she said it will probably be around 10 or 1030.

I hope everything goes well for you on Sunday. I don't know very much about the IVF thing so I'm curious as to why they push it from 3 days to 5 days? Maybe you already mentioned it and I missed it :dohh:

Quick question... well two. Is there anyone on here who temps? I had a very weird temp this morning and yes I know it can make people crazy! I had a temp of 91.10???? Maybe I some how screwed up which sounds weird but I am half asleep when I temp as is everyone else. Not sure if I fell back asleep after I started taking my temp or what. Has this ever happened to anyone. FF won't let me chart that temp since it is SO off. This is a first for me :nope:

i think your thermometer messed up....if your body temp was 91 you would be pretty much nonfunctional.i wouldnt record that one forv sure.

if the embies are going strong and you have a good # they will push you to day 5. better success rate growing them to blastocysts.

i think your thermometer messed up....if your body temp was 91 you would be pretty much nonfunctional.i wouldnt record that one forv sure.

if the embies are going strong and you have a good # they will push you to day 5. better success rate growing them to blastocysts.

Thanks for clearing that up for me. As for the thermometer I guess I will see if it does it again tomorrow and if it does I think I will have to pick up a new one.

So excited for you getting closer!!!! :happydance: :dust:

Good luck to everyone with their IUI's and IVF this month! Hope to see alot of BFP!!

I took my trigger this morning! Clomid hot flashes are getting bad each cycle that I take them. We will just do BD's (sexathon) this weekend so no IUI this month! I should be 1dpo on Sunday!

I did and they are not concerned. Phew! I can't believe of all the pills to miss it was this one! :nope:

That is awesome news!!!!!:happydance:

Congrats on getting one step closer wanabeamama :thumbup: It won't be too much longer now :hugs:

I agree with MoBaby, you are still a week out and your lining looked great at your last scan. If there was any issue from it they have time to fix it. I agree to call your nurse. They may just have you up your dose a few days or something :shrug:

I called them and they are not concerned. Oh thank goodness! I am in shock I messed this up!

Good luck to everyone who's going through a cycle!!! I haven't kept up in here, but wanted to pop in and say Hi!!

How are you doing?? I bet seeing both babies on u/s is an awesome feeling!! :cloud9:

Aw, thanks for asking! I'm doing well. I've been whining a bit about nausea and I vomited for the first time last night. But I guess you shouldn't expect to be pregnant and feel fabulous all the time, right?

It's cool seeing them on the ultrasound, but I'll admit that I don't really relax until the scan is almost all the way done. Like for my second scan, I could see the heart beating for one of the babies, but I couldn't see it on the second. So I was kind of holding my breath until she got to that one and zoomed in more. It was beating away, it's just that baby is tucked in farther back and harder to see at the angle she was using. Thankfully, I haven't been worried about them any time other than when I'm being scanned. I feel in my heart they will be ok.

I hope everything goes well for you on Sunday. I don't know very much about the IVF thing so I'm curious as to why they push it from 3 days to 5 days? Maybe you already mentioned it and I missed it :dohh:

Quick question... well two. Is there anyone on here who temps? I had a very weird temp this morning and yes I know it can make people crazy! I had a temp of 91.10???? Maybe I some how screwed up which sounds weird but I am half asleep when I temp as is everyone else. Not sure if I fell back asleep after I started taking my temp or what. Has this ever happened to anyone. FF won't let me chart that temp since it is SO off. This is a first for me :nope:

Some REs disagree on whether 3 day or 5 day matters but the main benefit to 5 day is they can watch them develop further so an embryo that might have stopped at 4 days is ruled out before transfer.

I agree, it sounds like a thermometer problem (unless you fell asleep while temping and your mouth was open or something). FF will just have a blank that day and put a dashed line through there, it won't make much difference on the chart overall.

Angel baby - Yay for trigger! Get to :sex:. I think I've heard that clomid side effects get worse each month you are on it so that might be what you are experiencing too.

ILuvBabies - Glad it isn't a problem. With all that we have going on it is no surprise to have the occasional hiccup. I got my days all mixed up when I was on BCP about a week out from my baseline and was freaked out that I had screwed everything up. I think we all have our moments :wacko:

I know exactly how you feel. A couple of days, DH thought he gave us the wrong dosage of menopur because he got the dose verbally from the nurse and he saw on my calendar it was different. We were flipping out. So glad yours wasn't a big deal.

Officially CD 1 now just waiting on the clinic to call back!!

Yay Mrs Bear for healthy embies and a 5 day transfer!

:thumbup: Berki, that's awesome!!! Things will really start moving now. :hugs:

MrsC8776, your thermometer is wrong for sure. I don't think people can function at 91.1 :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->