IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

Mrs bear hope you are much better now. Goodluck to everyone on a cycle

Iluvbabies - hope everything goes smoothly for you today. :dust:

MoBaby - FXD for your beta today. :dust:

Mrs. Bear - I'm sure this wait is torturing you and not being able to test. :dust:

AFM - Giving myself the shot last night went SO much better but dang it's tough to get that needle off after I'm done!!!! Any tips to make it easier? :shrug:

So thankful to have a resting buddy!! :) When is your beta?? Mine is the 6th but I will no doubt test before. I will be stoked if all 5 make it to transfer! But I just don't see that happening. Just praying for 2 good ones at this point.

Mine's the 7th! Are you going to test?

Yep! I just bought some tonight at target. Hoping I can hold off until Friday :)

Good luck today IluveBabies!!! Are you going to be lying down the whole time? I'm not even sure what bedrest means technically.

Thanks girls! I'm in the hotel now wide awake stressing/thinking

Hope you can get some sleep soon - it's a wonder any of us get sleep with this process :sleep:

I'm fighting the urge to test but after DH heard the RE say not to I doubt I can get away with it. It is great that you can test so soon and with no trigger you will not have to worry about testing early :thumbup:

Maybe not test but any symptoms? That could make it more fun and hopeful for you!

ILuvbabies - Best of luck this morning, I hope it's smooth sailing

MoBaby - Good luck with your Beta this morning

Bastetgrll - You are doing great, keep it up :winkwink:

AFM - Went in this am for CD3 baseline. Ultrasound looked great, only one tiny cyst on right ovary so as long as bloodwork is fine (which he said it should be) I can get started tonight with injects!! :happydance: Whoever thought I would be so excited to stick my self with a needle

Oh I forgot to ask...I have a gonal f pen that is left over from my December cycle in the fridge, do you think I can still use it since there is quite a bit of medication still in it? I opened it on 12/7/11

Oh I forgot to ask...I have a gonal f pen that is left over from my December cycle in the fridge, do you think I can still use it since there is quite a bit of medication still in it? I opened it on 12/7/11

NO!!! It's only within 30 days girl. They should give you another one with the stims.

I'm so anal when it comes to that stuff, it's powerful so when things go wrong, they can go really wrong.

:hugs:

NO!!! It's only within 30 days girl. They should give you another one with the stims.

I'm so anal when it comes to that stuff, it's powerful so when things go wrong, they can go really wrong.

Thank you, I thought I read 30 days somewhere too, I just hate to waste it. Oh well, I do have another pen so I will be good to go

Hi,

What is AFM??? I keep reading it everywhere and can;t seem to figure it out. LOL :dohh:

Thanks!

Ton of :dust::dust:

Hi Mrs. Bear! I got my BFP!! January IUI! WIll confirm with blood test Sunday!!

Tons of :dust::dust::dust:

Hi,

What is AFM??? I keep reading it everywhere and can;t seem to figure it out. LOL :dohh:

Thanks!

It stands for... As For Me I believe

since we are asking... what does OTD stand for? :shrug:

Hi,

Thanks!

It stands for... As For Me I believe

since we are asking... what does OTD stand for? :shrug:

Thank you!!! As for me... makes sense - LOL

I have no clue what OTD stands for! lol

Not a problem. I just don't know what the O stands for. I'm guessing TD stands for test day/date. Lol I've seen it on the front page but never understood it.

BlueStorm - glad to hear that everything went well and that you should be starting injections if blood work comes back fine. :happydance: Isn't it funny to get excited about needles? :haha:

Congrats Ewi! :yipee:

Thank you, I thought I read 30 days somewhere too, I just hate to waste it. Oh well, I do have another pen so I will be good to go

Yeah, I just found this on their website

After First Use
Up to 28 days either at room temperature or refrigerated

Which is strange because I swear that the package says up to one year in refrigerater.

What about Ovidrel?? I made the mistake of purchasing it with my clomid which didn't work so it wasn't used. It's been in my refrigerater since October...never opened and covered up so it's dark. Would it be no good?

Contrats Ewi :happydance:

My bloodwork was good so I will be starting 112.5 units of gonal f tonight and then back for bw and u\s on Monday

Bastet- I think as long as it is not opened there should be an expiration date on the package...once it's opened i guess its only 30 days. Hey we are just about on the same cycle this month!

My bloodwork was good so I will be starting 112.5 units of gonal f tonight and then back for bw and u\s on Monday

Bastet- I think as long as it is not opened there should be an expiration date on the package...once it's opened i guess its only 30 days. Hey we are just about on the same cycle this month!

Glad to hear you are all clear to begin injections! :happydance:

Yeah, that's what I just read so I think if my FS lets me I'll use that. I hope.

Yes, we are really close on our cycles. We both have u/s on Monday too. :thumbup:

With the gonal f pen how do you get more needles? It only came with seven. :shrug:

Glad to hear you are all clear to begin injections! :happydance:

Yeah, that's what I just read so I think if my FS lets me I'll use that. I hope.

Yes, we are really close on our cycles. We both have u/s on Monday too. :thumbup:

With the gonal f pen how do you get more needles? It only came with seven. :shrug:

Thank you!

I guess you would have to ask the pharmacy for them or maybe ask your clinic where you can get more :shrug: It seems like mine came with way more then 7 but I didn't count and last IUI I only had to do 5 days of injections before HCG.

Hope everyone is doing well :dust:

Sorry for no personals - feeling awful today.... I posted in my journal and I do have some symptoms. The OHSS getting worse is a symptom in itself since a bfp will make it worse. Hope that is the case so I'm not feeling like this for nothing...

I've read through everything and think I got the front page updated but I probably won't be up to much commenting til I'm feeling better. I'll still keep up with you all though :hugs:

2nd beta: 82! I know its still low, but it went up from 32, so over 2.5 times (doubling time 35.5 hrs)!! My RE seemed to be happy for now. I have a 3rd on Monday. Praying for a great increase then! So for now, I am going to enjoy being pregnant! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->