IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

Mrs Bear, hope you get lots of rest and the weekend flies by (and for me too for that matter). Thanks for still updating our thread. I love all the ladies on here.:thumbup:

MoBaby, I knew you're pregnant, knew it! I hope it's twins. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

2nd beta: 82! I know its still low, but it went up from 32, so over 2.5 times (doubling time 35.5 hrs)!! My RE seemed to be happy for now. I have a 3rd on Monday. Praying for a great increase then! So for now, I am going to enjoy being pregnant! :)

Awesome news! :happydance: Can't wait to hear Monday's number :thumbup:

Does anyone know if there are foods I need to avoid after transfer? Is it okay to keep taking my royal jelly? Thanks!

Also I'm allergic to ibuprofen so I can't take it before my ET. I read online that valium might work, too. Any thoughts ladies?

My clinic prescribes 2 valium for transfer. I took one an hour before and the second I could take if I needed more or save for once I got home. You can take tylenol, but no ibuprofin or aleve. I don't think you need the royal jelly, I think that is more for the eggs as they develop.

Hope everyone is doing well :dust:

Sorry for no personals - feeling awful today.... I posted in my journal and I do have some symptoms. The OHSS getting worse is a symptom in itself since a bfp will make it worse. Hope that is the case so I'm not feeling like this for nothing...

I've read through everything and think I got the front page updated but I probably won't be up to much commenting til I'm feeling better. I'll still keep up with you all though :hugs:

Thanks for still keeping things up to date Mrs. Bear. Although I don't think anyone would blame you if you took a break for a little while. Sorry you are not feeling good. It's a good (BFP!) and a bad (OHSS) thing all together. I hope you can find that happy medium. :thumbup:

2nd beta: 82! I know its still low, but it went up from 32, so over 2.5 times (doubling time 35.5 hrs)!! My RE seemed to be happy for now. I have a 3rd on Monday. Praying for a great increase then! So for now, I am going to enjoy being pregnant! :)

Yay for another beta! I'm glad it's going up. :happydance:

Mrs Bear: I hope you start feeling better soon!!

Mrs. Bear Im so sorry you are feeling so crappy..hopefully you will start feeling better soon. Thanks for keeping up even though you feel awful.

Mobaby - Yay for a higher beta!!

My clinic prescribes 2 valium for transfer. I took one an hour before and the second I could take if I needed more or save for once I got home. You can take tylenol, but no ibuprofin or aleve. I don't think you need the royal jelly, I think that is more for the eggs as they develop.

DH just spoke to my FS and he doesn't want me to take valium. He wanted me to take ibuprofen but since I cant, I won't be taking anything. That doesn't sound good....I feel like I need something, I'm a natural stress case. :growlmad:

Congrats!! YAY!!!! You might be just a slow starter! Prayers for you!!! :happydance:

I'm PUPO with twinners!!!!!!!!!!!! Only 2 made it to blast and were transferred this morning. I'm nervous as heck so I need to chill and hope this works!!

Sunshine-I had 3 Motrin and 1 Valium today before my transfer. The Motrin is recommended to call the uterus. Valium will help too so I'd ask for that. :)

ILuvBabies - Congrats on being PUPO! :baby::baby:

Sunshine - good luck for transfer tomorrow :dust:

ILuvBabies, :happydance:Congratulations!!! I am so so excited for you. I can't do Motrin because it's ibuprofen. So I was bad, I made DH write me a prescription for valium because my doctor won't do it. I guess valium is one of those drugs people abuse so pharmacist almost didn't let him prescribe me that because we're married. He's prescribed other drugs for me before but I guess this one is different because it's addictive I guess. In the end, I got it. And I got 2 10 mg pills like most people recommended for before and after the transfer. I've never taken it before so FX'd there won't be any bad reactions. I am actually really nervous to meet my embies! I don't even know if any made it but I assume they would have called me to tell me today if none did.

ILuvBabies, :happydance:Congratulations!!! I am so so excited for you. I can't do Motrin because it's ibuprofen. So I was bad, I made DH write me a prescription for valium because my doctor won't do it. I guess valium is one of those drugs people abuse so pharmacist almost didn't let him prescribe me that because we're married. He's prescribed other drugs for me before but I guess this one is different because it's addictive I guess. In the end, I got it. And I got 2 10 mg pills like most people recommended for before and after the transfer. I've never taken it before so FX'd there won't be any bad reactions. I am actually really nervous to meet my embies! I don't even know if any made it but I assume they would have called me to tell me today if none did.

That was exactly my nerves. I didn't get an update and was afraid of what I might hear today. I only had one valium and I felt nothing. It was a real low dose she said.

I'm analyzing blast pictures now since I got no info. This is nervewracking! Cool site though!

https://www.advancedfertility.com/blastocystimages.htm

my blood test is tomorrow. Im praying for a miracle

im hoping im one of those crazy cases where they dont get a bfp until 16dpiui

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe