IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

Sunshine - Congrats on your many embies - Good luck on Saturday with your transfer

Mrs C- I really hope that your 2ww flies by

MoBaby- I can't wait to hear your Beta results today!

Mrs. Bear - I have been praying that you get some relief from your OHSS soon, hopefully today is a better day

Bastetgrrl - Congrats on starting injections - dont' worry after the first one it will be a piece of cake

AFM - CD 1 today so I will be going in for bw and u\s on Friday morning. Hopefully no cysts and we can get started

:dust: to everyone!!

Bastetgrrl - you can do it! it is much easier after the first one. You will be a pro in no time :thumbup:

Blue - FX for a clear scan so you can get started.

As for me - feeling better today. Got some sleep and have been eating more normally. Still look 5-6 months preggo and all but physically feeling better. It is really a double edged sword because if I get a BFP it is likely to get worse soon. Weird to be hoping I feel bad if it means a BFP :dohh: Did notice a lot of cramping this morning at what would be 8dpo so hoping it is a good sign

Mrs Bear - so glad you are feeling better. You're really not going to test? Wow, so strong. I hope I can do that too.

Sunshine- best of luck this weekend!!

Mrs C- Congrats!!

MoBaby- I just know you'll have great numbers today!

Mrs. Bear - That sounds horrible, so sorry you're having to deal with that on top of IVF everything else!

Bastetgrrl - You're on your way!

Blustorm- hope everything goes well for your second IUI!

AFM- just waiting for AF and moving to what I hope will be our big family's home. Also waiting for good news for my twin- she had two five-day embies implanted on Saturday, her beta is on Monday. I just know it worked again and I will soon have another lovely neice or nephew (or two)! Hopefully I'll be right behind her with IUI#3

Mo- Cant wait to see your beta, I am guessing there are 2 healthy babes in there ;)

Mrs Bear- ahh you are working the date of your beta?? My SIL did that and said it was the worst decision she ever made hahaha I think I am going to take that day off and go for a pedicure and lunch to keep busy!! ahahah... but I for real won't test until that day either... too scary for me!

Bastet- Good luck with the injections you will do great :)

hey my beta was low today only 32 but the nurse said to come back friday. i am feeling very discouraged as i know many usually get numbers at 9dp5dt over 100. she said maybe im a late implanter. ive felt so confident until now. the blood was taken at 715 and i would have been 9dp5dt at 130 so technically i wasnt 14 dpo just yet. i am praying for some hope :(

hey my beta was low today only 32 but the nurse said to come back friday. i am feeling very discouraged as i know many usually get numbers at 9dp5dt over 100. she said maybe im a late implanter. ive felt so confident until now. the blood was taken at 715 and i would have been 9dp5dt at 130 so technically i wasnt 14 dpo just yet. i am praying for some hope :(

I wish I knew more about IVF but that is a positive! I'm sure the numbers will keep on rising!

MoBaby, you are pregnant with that beta and it will grow exponentially. Worrying will not help so pls keep the pma! I am thrilled for you, it gives me so much hope to see you pregnant.:hugs:

Keep the positive thoughts Mo! Fingers crossed for you :) hugs.

As for me - feeling better today. Got some sleep and have been eating more normally. Still look 5-6 months preggo and all but physically feeling better. It is really a double edged sword because if I get a BFP it is likely to get worse soon. Weird to be hoping I feel bad if it means a BFP :dohh: Did notice a lot of cramping this morning at what would be 8dpo so hoping it is a good sign

I'm glad you are feeling better today. Hopefully the cramping is a good sign!

AFM - CD 1 today so I will be going in for bw and u\s on Friday morning. Hopefully no cysts and we can get started

:dust: to everyone!!

Good luck on Friday and fx'ed there are no cysts.

AFM - will be starting my injections this evening. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. Giving myself a shot is going to be interesting for sure but it's worth it to get a BFP!

I hope your first evening of injections went well and they continue to. :thumbup:

AFM- just waiting for AF and moving to what I hope will be our big family's home. Also waiting for good news for my twin- she had two five-day embies implanted on Saturday, her beta is on Monday. I just know it worked again and I will soon have another lovely neice or nephew (or two)! Hopefully I'll be right behind her with IUI#3

I hope 3rd time is a charm for you! Any ideas of when you will be going back in?

I'm sure your beta will rise. Don't stress, I know easier said than done! I bet the numbers will be so much higher by Friday. Can't wait to see what they are!

I just wanted to say thanks to all you ladies. It's nice to have good wishes and hope. I do feel pretty good about this cycle but I'm still trying not to get my hopes up just in case. Trying to keep myself busy cleaning and doing things around the house so that I don't think about it all the time.

Good luck to everyone!! :dust:

berki - right now I am scheduled to work but if the OHSS stays like this or gets worse I probably won't be going in. I would much rather not be at work for that call for sure

MoBaby - sorry the beta wasn't higher but try not to lose hope. My bff had a super low beta and the guy pretty much said he'd never seen one that low go to term and her daughter is 11 months now. I also went through the IVF success thread and there is a lady on there whose 13dpo beta was only 15 and she had twins. Several others were only around 70 for first beta. It is still early days yet :hugs:

My transfer is set for Friday at 10:30 am. I called today just to get an update on the embryos. They had to call up to the lab and find out. Sad we get no reports. Anyhow, out of 9, 6 made the thaw and 1 has arrested already. So we are down to 5 that appear to be doing well. I am incredibly nervous! Preston was the only 1 of 6 to make it to blast. So I'm hoping and praying for at least 2 good ones! I'll try and update this weekend. I'm on bedrest Friday and Saturday after the 2 hour drive home.

Yes, MoBaby, like the others are saying, don't get too down. It's entirely possible that you did implant a little later. All that matters is if it rises, not so much where it started from. :hugs:

BlueStorm - hope that everything goes well with your u/s and can get started.

Mrs Bear - so glad to hear that you are feeling better! :happydance: Counting down to the beta test! :dust:

Edamame - Hope AF shows soon and that your twin gets a BFP. That would be great if you were both preggers together!

MoBaby - I agree with the other ladies and your beta will rise. Hang in there and no stressing about it. :hugs:

MrsC - :dust: :dust: Come on 2WW!!! :dust:

My transfer is set for Friday at 10:30 am. I called today just to get an update on the embryos. They had to call up to the lab and find out. Sad we get no reports. Anyhow, out of 9, 6 made the thaw and 1 has arrested already. So we are down to 5 that appear to be doing well. I am incredibly nervous! Preston was the only 1 of 6 to make it to blast. So I'm hoping and praying for at least 2 good ones! I'll try and update this weekend. I'm on bedrest Friday and Saturday after the 2 hour drive home.

Well the first big hurdle was surviving the thaw and you made it past that. You have 5 embies still going strong :thumbup: Have my FX for you that you get your 2 good ones and even extra to freeze :dust:

I hate that not all clinics give reports. Mine doesn't either and I hated not knowing.

That's amazing, is your twin identical? Imagine if you guys both had twins!! :rofl: Good luck!:hugs:

5 is still a good number. I was just telling DH that I would be so happy if we had 5 on transfer day! Good luck, you can log on to write me, I'll be on my bedrest saturday and sunday after my transfer on saturday. I may take monday off, too.

Well I did it! Boy was I nervous but it was pretty easy. I ended up being more nervous about doing it right than the needle...of course until it was time to stick it in. :haha: Nothing to it though! One down and a whole lot more to go...:thumbup:

Well I did it! Boy was I nervous but it was pretty easy. I ended up being more nervous about doing it right than the needle...of course until it was time to stick it in. :haha: Nothing to it though! One down and a whole lot more to go...:thumbup:

BAstetgrrl, is this follistim? Isn't it scary the first time? I was the same way. It gets so much easier though I still can't watch DH do it. I have to scream first then look away. :rofl:

Oh, yes. That first injection is super tough. But after that it's so much easier. Hooray for getting started!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->