IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

Good luck Equal!

I did my transfer today, 1 Blastocyst (hatching out of its shell) Thanks ILuvBabies for posting that website, I love it. 1 Morula. I am PUPO with Twins now! Can't wait to hear how many will get to be frosties. I did a full post of it on my journal.

Good luck Equal!

I did my transfer today, 1 Blastocyst (hatching out of its shell) Thanks ILuvBabies for posting that website, I love it. 1 Morula. I am PUPO with Twins now! Can't wait to hear how many will get to be frosties. I did a full post of it on my journal.

Yay!!! Good luck Sunshine!!!

Equal-Good luck!!

Me-Feeling crampy today which has me concerned. Anyone else feel like this??

Equal-Good luck!!

Me-Feeling crampy today which has me concerned. Anyone else feel like this??

:hi: iluvbabies!
Crampy is good, no? I wish I felt something, feel nothing right now. Are you lying down the whole time?

I won't lie...no...I'm trying to sit though. I'm not doing much at all but we do have stairs which isn't ideal.

Hello ladies:) I will be starting my first Ivf cycle in early March. I haven;t received my protocol yet just waiting to get things started. I will be going to CNY Fertility in NY.

Sunshine - congrats on being pupo! Hope you have a good 2ww

Equal - good luck...Fxd

Welcome, Lovely.

ILuv... the night of my transfer I had horrible horrible horrible, nearly went to the ER bad, constipation/pain/cramping. After a lot of straining I finally got relief from the pain. I thought for sure this ruined all my chances. But....... both my embies held on.

So. Given my experience, I really don't think a bit of cramping is going to ruin your cycle. Just take it easy and enjoy some entertaining movies or tv shows to pass the time! :hugs:

Congrats to Ewi, Sunshine, Mobaby, ILuvBabies & Hopefully Mrs. Bear!!! (& feel better Mrs. Bear..well only feel better as long as you stay/are pregnant :)

I am hanging in there with Equal but feeling more doubtful. I had all these symptoms on Friday and then...poof..gone. Now..feeling like AF is around the corner. Thank goodness I am leaving town Wednesday for a mini getaway. I wish I would have been able to start TTC at a younger age. Oh, well.

BABY DUST TO ALL OF US!!!!! MAY 2012 BE THE YEAR OF THE BFP FOR ALL OF US!!!!!

Clinic just called and its a BFN...back to the drawing board

So sorry about the bfn equal! Fx's for a sucessfull Feb cycle!

Good luck to all the girls in the TWW! And those waiting for IUI/IVF hope that time flies by!!

AFM, 2 days to CD11 scan :happydance:

Hi,

Just wanted to join. IVF # 3 for me....I had an egg retrieval on 1/27, 23 retrieved, 22 mature, 20 fertilized! Tentative transfer on 2/2 (Day 6 as per clinic's practices). High Risk of OHSS, Estrogen over 5000 morning after trigger. Will find out on 1/31 if transfer is on or freezing all for an FET.

Best of luck to all!!

So sorry Equal! :hugs:

Miss Jennifer, that's a lot of eggs!! Drink lots of water, I've been a maniac in drinking water and eating no carbs except for limited vegetables. Good luck!

ILuvBabies, I am sitting a lot and even walking around a bit. I feel guilty but it's awful to just lie there all day.

SquirrelGirl, did you do a strict bed rest after your transfer?

sunshine, no not really. My transfer was on a Monday and I took that entire week of work off. I spent most of my time on the couch watching tv. But, I did get up to go to the bathroom a lot and would get stuff from the kitchen when I wanted.

So I definitely took it easy, but didn't stress out about getting up. OH did all the cleaning and cooking.

Mrs. Bear.....my comment regarding to feel better..what I really meant was....if you don't feel good and are pregnant...it's all worth it..but I still hope you feel better. Sorry about my wording.

Congrats Miss Jennifer! Sounds like great numbers!! Good Luck & Baby Dust!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->