IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

Hugs equal! Next time the charm ;)

MissJennifer- great numbers

Hi EOE! Hope everyone had a great weekend!

I feel good now that I got all my blood results back and am really ready to start this process!!

Welcome, Lovely.

ILuv... the night of my transfer I had horrible horrible horrible, nearly went to the ER bad, constipation/pain/cramping. After a lot of straining I finally got relief from the pain. I thought for sure this ruined all my chances. But....... both my embies held on.

So. Given my experience, I really don't think a bit of cramping is going to ruin your cycle. Just take it easy and enjoy some entertaining movies or tv shows to pass the time! :hugs:

Was yours a fresh cycle?? I know I was so hyperstim that a pregnancy would have put me right over the edge. I'm thankful they froze all but at the same time I only had the one chance.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Welcome to Lovely and Miss Jennifer :wave:

Equal - Sorry about your bfn, just try to concentrate on your new cycle now

Hi everyone,
We are finally in our new house and internet is back up, so I was able to catch up on the thread this morning. Equal, I'm so sorry to hear that, fx for the next time! Ewi, congrats on your BFP! MamaBear, hope you are feeling a bit better and your beta is positive!!

Welcome, Lovely.

ILuv... the night of my transfer I had horrible horrible horrible, nearly went to the ER bad, constipation/pain/cramping. After a lot of straining I finally got relief from the pain. I thought for sure this ruined all my chances. But....... both my embies held on.

So. Given my experience, I really don't think a bit of cramping is going to ruin your cycle. Just take it easy and enjoy some entertaining movies or tv shows to pass the time! :hugs:

Was yours a fresh cycle?? I know I was so hyperstim that a pregnancy would have put me right over the edge. I'm thankful they froze all but at the same time I only had the one chance.

I wish I had more cramping. I don't feel anything!

Hi ladies :wave:

Hope everyone had a nice weekend. Mine was so busy and I'm still trying to catch up with everything.

Welcome to Lovely and Miss Jennifer!

Equal - I'm so sorry that you got a BFN. :hugs: You'll get it next time! :hugs:

BlueStorm - how did your u/s go today?

AFM - u/s went as expected. Follies are growing. Gonal F increased and another u/s on Saturday. Hope we've got one (or two) ready to go so I can trigger and do IUI on Monday. FXD!!!

hi sorry that i have just jumped in this thread but i was wondering if anyone could help me i dont know if its normal or weather its a pg symtom or somthing wrong but dont want to call my fertility doctor if its somthing silly lol

ok so on monday 23rd january i had my egg collection 12 eggs 10 matured 8 surived the night and 4 got feralized.. i had my egg retrival on thursday 26th january day 3 transfer...

so i am 4dpt now and i am experiance alot of AF cramps sharpe twinges on my right side and like a pulling sensation.. i dont know if this is something to worry about or weather its normal or weather i am imaging it lol...

i know its way to early to test but is it too early to have pg symtoms.???

can someone shed some light on this please ive been trying for 4 years with 2 mc 3 failed iui's went for IVF but that got cancelled as DH sperm wasnt good so the did ICSI.... please help anyone.

Bastet - glad your ultrasound went well. Mine was good, I have a few follies growing all under 12. I go back on Wednesday for another u\s and bloodwork and hopefully can do trigger by weekend! Keep me posted

Btw- anyone ever done salt therapy for respitory or allergy problems. I'm going tonight for my first time for allergies and was just wondering if this has helped anyone who suffers from allergies. Sorry doesn't really pertain to this thread but I heard it is good to do while pregnant since it's all natural I guess.

Wanted to update beta:

9dp5dt: 32
11dp5dt: 82
14dp5dt: 246!

So they are rising as expected although low. They think late implanter or something. US scheduled for Feb 15th. Grow baby grow!! :)

Bastet - glad your ultrasound went well. Mine was good, I have a few follies growing all under 12. I go back on Wednesday for another u\s and bloodwork and hopefully can do trigger by weekend! Keep me posted

Btw- anyone ever done salt therapy for respitory or allergy problems. I'm going tonight for my first time for allergies and was just wondering if this has helped anyone who suffers from allergies. Sorry doesn't really pertain to this thread but I heard it is good to do while pregnant since it's all natural I guess.

Glad to hear that it went well. Hope that you get to trigger by the weekend! :thumbup: I'm hoping for the same thing after my appt Saturday but not holding my breath just yet. He wants to go low/slow.

Keep me posted.

Welcome, Lovely.

Yes, it was a fresh cycle. I didn't hyperstim because I grew so few eggs to begin with.

Wanted to update beta:

So they are rising as expected although low. They think late implanter or something. US scheduled for Feb 15th. Grow baby grow!! :)

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!! All that matters is that they double! CONGRATS!!!

:wohoo:

So the title says 5 bfps now.... did I miss one? We went from 3 to 5, right?

Wanted to update beta:

Great news! :yipee:

Got labs drawn today. No call so I'm assuming good news! They did progesterone and estrogen. I'm on 2 cc's of PIO. I just refilled it. 20 days supply for $192!!!!!!!!!!

I just got back from the FS. I have one follicle that is 22mm and ready to be triggered. There was some smaller ones but he didn’t measure them. So im doing my injection tonight at 8pm and then going on Thurday at 8:00 for DH and the IUI at 12:30. Im super excited. He said my lining looked great and everything else also looks great!

I've also started temping again on Monday, so I will also confirm O along with the monitoring of the IUI!

Fx'd for you girls that are about to test and loads of follicle growth dust for those follicles for those still waiting for IUI!

:dust::dust::dust:

I just got back from the FS. I have one follicle that is 22mm and ready to be triggered. There was some smaller ones but he didn’t measure them. So im doing my injection tonight at 8pm and then going on Thurday at 8:00 for DH and the IUI at 12:30. Im super excited. He said my lining looked great and everything else also looks great!

I've also started temping again on Monday, so I will also confirm O along with the monitoring of the IUI!

Fx'd for you girls that are about to test and loads of follicle growth dust for those follicles for those still waiting for IUI!

:dust::dust::dust:

That is a nice big follie! Good luck on Thursday :dust:

Wanted to update beta:

Yay so happy they are rising! I bet you can't wait for the 15th to come

Great news! :yipee:

Yay so happy they are rising! I bet you can't wait for the 15th to come

Mobaby that is a great beta! So excited for you.

Lisa I don't know much about IVF but I wish you the best of luck!!

Tella yay for getting started on the IUI.

Mrs.Bear good luck on your beta today! I can't wait to hear about it

AFM... I'm about 7dpo/IUI and very tired. Who knows what it could be from. Maybe a lack of sleep as I'm so excited that DH finally gets home today. :happydance: Other than that not a whole lot going on with me.

Baby dust to everyone :dust::dust:

I've just done my trigger and surprisingly it wasn't so bad :) Doc told us to BD tonight and then not again till after the IUI. But I'm not sure about that, any input?

I've just done my trigger and surprisingly it wasn't so bad :) Doc told us to BD tonight and then not again till after the IUI. But I'm not sure about that, any input?

Funny I was going to ask the same question today. I do trigger and then IUI 12 hours post trigger and then another 36 hours post trigger, so I'm not sure if we should BD the night of trigger or not since the IUI is the next day and we have male factor...Anyone have any words of wisdom? Tella when is your IUI?

I BD the night of the trigger and skipped the next day and IUI the day after at 36 hour post trigger and DH counts were still really good. 86 mil post wash.

If your having back to back iuis and there is a sperm factor problem I wouldn't do it the night of the trigger

That info is correct! You are supposed to obstain for 48 hours plus to get a good count for the IUI. What you do after that is up to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->