IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

It's still so early! At least you know the trigger is out of your system.

Hi ladies, I've got a question about the gonal f pen. In order to not waste any of it can I combine with my new pen (ex. 37.5 from current and 37.5 from new to equal 75 that I need to take)? It's SO expensive that I'd hate to waste 37.5 that's left.

Hope everyone is having a good week. I've been crazy busy at work but at least it's keeping my mind off of everything.

Hi ladies, I've got a question about the gonal f pen. In order to not waste any of it can I combine with my new pen (ex. 37.5 from current and 37.5 from new to equal 75 that I need to take)? It's SO expensive that I'd hate to waste 37.5 that's left.

Hope everyone is having a good week. I've been crazy busy at work but at least it's keeping my mind off of everything.

Hey! There is a chart on page 2 that shows you how to mix it. Yes, I hate wasting that precious liquid lol! I had less than 37.5 in one of mine and I could not believe I could not use it lol.

https://www.americanfertility.com/download/Gonal_F_pen_Eng.pdf

BFN day 9 I swore I wasn't going to go test crazy this time!!!

I totally understand, I'm only 3dp5dt and I want to test! still, bad girl! :haha:

I wish I had more symptoms then I may not want to test as much but I have no cramps or bleeding, just really really moody!

Now if I could just find a youtube video for putting the refill into my pen. LOL Any links for that?

Sorry no personals, in hospital for the OHSS. Good news is positive beta of 99.6 at 13dpo!! Repeat beta tomorrow.

:dust: all around!

Sorry no personals, in hospital for the OHSS. Good news is positive beta of 99.6 at 13dpo!! Repeat beta tomorrow.

Oh no hon!! I feared that for you!!! Congrats on the beta and get well soon!!!

Sorry you are in the hospital. I hope you feel better. On a good note that is wonderful news about the beta. I'm so excited for you!!

I've just done my trigger and surprisingly it wasn't so bad :) Doc told us to BD tonight and then not again till after the IUI. But I'm not sure about that, any input?

Funny I was going to ask the same question today. I do trigger and then IUI 12 hours post trigger and then another 36 hours post trigger, so I'm not sure if we should BD the night of trigger or not since the IUI is the next day and we have male factor...Anyone have any words of wisdom? Tella when is your IUI?

:lol: i hate all this uncertainty. My IUI is on Thursday at 12:30, so 40hours after trigger and only doing 1 iui as my FS said the success rate is about the same :shrugg:

I discussed it wiht DH last night and we desided to not BD last night and wait till Thursday night after the IUI, then we will BD again just for good measure.

Congratulations on the bfp!! That is wonderful news! I'm very sorry to hear you had to go in to the hospital, I hope they can get the ohss under control quickly!

Congrats!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Hope they get the OHSS under control quickly so that you can enjoy your pregnancy!

How many of you girls still temp whilst doing IUI? I know it can give alot of insight into when I O but im scared its gonna give me something else to worry about. Like if i O a day early or late from IUI? I prefer late as i know there will be spermies waiting but if it is early there will be none as we DTD on Sunday morning last :dohh:

tella- fingers crossed, i should be going for iui sometime early next week. i wish i could back up my iui with bd.. but i get the one shot

I temp and I had my IUI on Monday. Will find out tomorrow whether FF has confirmed O on the same day as IUI. I have to now wait until 13th Feb to test. I will know though if AF is on her way as I am temping....

Now if I could just find a youtube video for putting the refill into my pen. LOL Any links for that?

i didnt think the pens were refillable? do you have a second pen?

Oh really? The nurse made it sound like that was my pen that I was going to be using the whole time. And I only ordered a refill so I just figured that meant putting it in my current pen. I guess I'll find out soon enough.

Oh no, I'm sorry that you are in the hospital. I was worried since we hadn't heard from you.

Glad to hear about your beta!! :happydance: How exciting! :happydance:

How many of you girls still temp whilst doing IUI? I know it can give alot of insight into when I O but im scared its gonna give me something else to worry about. Like if i O a day early or late from IUI? I prefer late as i know there will be spermies waiting but if it is early there will be none as we DTD on Sunday morning last :dohh:

This is my first IUI cycle and I've been trying to temp however the last three days I've been unable to because of poor sleep. As long as I can get back on track in time for when I trigger I'll be happy. :thumbup:

My FS said that we are supposed to BD the night before IUI then the day after it however my DH does have in the words of my OB "super :spermy:" at least they were at his last SA. He is holding off on ALL activity (with me or on his own) for a week before IUI.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->