IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

Mrs. Bear -- I hope you feel better and get released from the hospital soon!!!! :hugs: But congrats on the BFP!!!

For the ladies talking about the gonal F pen.... I did Follistim so it must be different, but... could you do an injection from the old pen with whatever is left in it, and then do the remainder with the new pen? Like, if there's 10 units in the old and you are supposed to do 37.5, do 10 from the old and 27.5 from the new?

That's what I did with my follistim cartridges. I'd dial in my full dose on the follistim pen, do the injection, push all the med out, then look to see what dose was left on the pen. Put in a new cartridge and inject that amount in... :shrug:

Hi Ladies, ive not posted on hear for a while, congratulations mrs bear on your BFP and congratulations to all the other BFPS recently!! Gives me much hope!!

Im currently down regging, start stimming on friday!!! xx

Sorry mrs bear you developed ohss! Excited to hear about your beta!! Congrats!

Now if I could just find a youtube video for putting the refill into my pen. LOL Any links for that?

i didnt think the pens were refillable? do you have a second pen?

Oh really? The nurse made it sound like that was my pen that I was going to be using the whole time. And I only ordered a refill so I just figured that meant putting it in my current pen. I guess I'll find out soon enough.

Yep it's a new pen. Makes sense but wasn't how it was communicated to me. haha. Oh well.

Now I just have to hope that I have 37.5 leftover in the old one after tonights injection so that I don't waste the precious liquid. :winkwink:

Mrs Bear - I had a feeling something was wrong when I didn't see you on here for a few days...I'm so sorry you are in the hospital and hope you are out soon. On a more important note..CONGRATS on your Beta :thumbup:

Bastet - Glad you figured all that stuff out with your gonal f pen, this stuff can get so confussing and I did look on my sheet and you can use what is left in old one and then use the new one for the extra dose.

Kazzab - Yay for starting stims on Friday!

Tella - I decided to temp this cycle b\c I didn't on my first IUI cycle and I was so worried that I did not O at the right time it drove me nuts, so I decided to do it this time, I have heard that the meds can mess with your temps (not sure if there is any truth to that or not)

AFM - I went in this morning and I have 1 16mm 1 17mm 1 15mm and a few 14mm follies. He said the 16 and 17 will go but probably not any others so I will trigger tonight and then IUI Thursday and Friday morning. I decided not to BD tonight since we have male factor and just BD on saturday after IUI's.
Does anyone think my follies are too small? I have read so many with much bigger but I think they are worried if we wait another day I will have too many and they won't do the IUI with more than 3. I guess they still have today and tonight to grow al ittle and since they grew so fast maybe they will grow by tomorrow morning??

Hi everyone. I have been so busy with work and appts. .... ok so I will leave in a few hours to head up to a hotel for the night. ER is tommorrow morning at 10:00 and Sat will be the day! Can't believe it is finally here. Good luck to everyone and I will post whenever I know something new....

Mrs Bear congrats on your positive beta.. hope you are feelig better soon

MrsBear: Sorry your OHSS has landed you in the hospital :( Congrats on the BFP with an awesome beta!!!!! Hope you are well very soon!!

So the witch finally arrived!!!!!

starting clomid on sat and possible iui on V-day!! yayyyy

squirrelgirl: just the last one @ 246 and they said betas look good...so it was a low starter for sure w/ 32 @ 9dpt, 82 11dpt, and 246 14dpt so ultrasound scheduled feb 15. please stick little bean!!

Desperate: Good luck!!

Equal: So sorry glad you picked yourself back up again though.

MoBaby: That's a great Beta. I'll be praying for your little bean(s). Twins are still a posibility, right?

AFM: I am 4dp5dpt, no symptoms! :growlmad:

i highly doubt twins are in there. guess anything is possible. would be a miracle for sure!

i didnt have any symptoms then....really none except the lack of af symptoms. otherwise i have had left pelvic pain/pressure on/off since transfer. sore bbs since trigger on/off (i was on progesteronesupp)

i highly doubt twins are in there. guess anything is possible. would be a miracle for sure!

i didnt have any symptoms then....really none except the lack of af symptoms. otherwise i have had left pelvic pain/pressure on/off since transfer. sore bbs since trigger on/off (i was on progesteronesupp)

I think I had more symptoms on my previous failed IUI cycle. I just want a glass of wine now!

My day has come :D Going in, in less than 3 hours :wohoo:

Desperate - Good luck!

Equal - I'm sorry that the :witch: got you but yay for a new start and hopefully another IUI on V day!

MoBaby - great news about your beta! :happydance:

sunshine - yum...wine would be nice!

Tella - Good luck!

AFM - another day another shot, right? :haha: Looking forward to Saturday to see how my follies are doing. Hope I've got one or two ready to trigger.

Tomorrow I'm heading out for the Superbowl festivities so that'll keep me busy.

Should I be concerned about Oing too soon? I've had a ton of EWCM, temp was low but OPK was neg????

Should I be concerned about Oing too soon? I've had a ton of EWCM, temp was low but OPK was neg????

I had a LOT of EWCM on this cycle and the last medicated one. I think it is because of high estrogen. If you are really worried you could call your RE to find out if it is normal and maybe they would want to see you earlier, but I think it is normal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->