IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

Should I be concerned about Oing too soon? I've had a ton of EWCM, temp was low but OPK was neg????

I had a LOT of EWCM on this cycle and the last medicated one. I think it is because of high estrogen. If you are really worried you could call your RE to find out if it is normal and maybe they would want to see you earlier, but I think it is normal

Thanks. I called earlier to check and they said as long as I have a neg OPK then I'm okay. :thumbup: I'm watching closely though. I'm going to do another OPK tonight.

Forgot to update about my IUI today...

So I triggered last night with 250 of Ovidrel and had IUI this morning at 8:00. We had 24 million swimmers :happydance: I have my second IUI tomorrow morning, hoping for a good collection from my DH again, but it's usually lower the second day so we will see.

My OTD is 2/17 gotta love the TTW

Forgot to update about my IUI today...

So I triggered last night with 250 of Ovidrel and had IUI this morning at 8:00. We had 24 million swimmers :happydance: I have my second IUI tomorrow morning, hoping for a good collection from my DH again, but it's usually lower the second day so we will see.

My OTD is 2/17 gotta love the TTW

Woo hoo! So thrilled to hear about the good numbers! :happydance: Hope your 2WW goes by quickly. :dust:

basetgrrl > Fx;d for nice big follicles on Saturday!!!

AFM > Ok my IUI was surprisingly quick, doc was in and out in like 90sec, talk about a quickly :haha: :rofl: Numbers where great 30million post wash, 100% motility and good energy as the FS put it. Was very happy as I got to lie down afterwards for about 45mins hope it helped the :spermy:'s Had lots of O pains on the right had side where my 22mm follicle was on CD11, from early yesterday morning. This continued till about 2/3pm along with the cramping after the IUI but I could tell the difference between the two. Then last night about 6hours after IUI, I took out the softcup I put in after the IUI and there were some dark blood in it. First I worried a bit but that was the only bit, nothing when I went to the bathroom again. So im not too worried about that. Today im fine no cramps at all.

Using progesterone 2 daily Vaginally. I have bloods scheduled for the 14th of February so Fx'd for a Valentines BFP!

Tella - YAY! Sounds like you are on your way to a BFP! :happydance: That would be an awesome V-day surprise! :dust:

Hi ladies, I'm so scared right now. I am bleeding and I just got a + on the tests. Just posted full story on my journal if you guys want all the drama. It's not totally a flow but it's not spotting either. I'm really really scared!

Had my ER yesterday. Just got a phone call saying collected 20, 9 immature and 11 attempted to fertilized but only 9 were mature and fertilized, but not sure if they will continue to grow.... fingers crossed for tommorrow AM... Good luck to everyone.

Started progesterone shots yesterday and every day and boy do they hurt.. oh well, it will be worth it.

sunshine: praying everything is okay!!

I am at the re's office now getting a blood test. Beta is suppose to be tues but they're going to test today and for progesterone level as well. Will keep you posted.

I am at the re's office now getting a blood test. Beta is suppose to be tues but they're going to test today and for progesterone level as well. Will keep you posted.

Hope it all turns out ok Sunshine!

Good Luck Blustorm! :dust:

Praying and Hoping everything is ok Sunshine!! :hugs: and :dust:

Sunshine - Praying that everything is ok :hugs:

Tella - Glad your IUI went well, now it's on to the dreaded TTW

Desperate - FXD for some good news tomorrow for you

AFM - I had my second IUI today and we had 48 million post wash!! I was surprised becasue I figured the second day would be way less like last time. Anyway I have had a lot of spotting since my IUI and am freaking out a bit but I heard that it can be normal and they did seem to have a harder time today getting the catheter in so maybe that is why.

Thought I would update as I know I'm on the first page, our 2nd IUI failed and AF arrived today.

Onto #3 we go...

Got my BFP today!!! It was a good looking line on the FRER too! I confirmed with a digital. Beta is Monday and already morning sickness has kicked in full force. Sore boobs too!! :)

Hi ladies, I'm so scared right now. I am bleeding and I just got a + on the tests. Just posted full story on my journal if you guys want all the drama. It's not totally a flow but it's not spotting either. I'm really really scared!

YOu are definitely in my prayers!! Please God save this baby!!!!

Had my ER yesterday. Just got a phone call saying collected 20, 9 immature and 11 attempted to fertilized but only 9 were mature and fertilized, but not sure if they will continue to grow.... fingers crossed for tommorrow AM... Good luck to everyone.

Started progesterone shots yesterday and every day and boy do they hurt.. oh well, it will be worth it.

I am on 2 cc's of the PIO and oh yes it hurts but so worth it! Grow embies grow!!!

ILuvBabies:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

You got your BFP earlier and you know it babe. I am so happy for you though b/c digital is best! Thank you for all your pep talks, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->