IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

CONGRATS!! I wonder if two are in there!!!!!! :) Cant believe morning sickness already! Thats a great sign!! Congrats again!

ILuvBabies:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

You got your BFP earlier and you know it babe. I am so happy for you though b/c digital is best! Thank you for all your pep talks, too.

Thank you so much!! So how was your beta today?? ***fingers crossed***

CONGRATS!! I wonder if two are in there!!!!!! :) Cant believe morning sickness already! Thats a great sign!! Congrats again!

Thank you!!! I'm trying not to get too far ahead of myself. 4 kids sounds daunting! :winkwink:

YAY! ILuv!!! :wohoo:

Sunshine -- hang in there!!! I can imagine how scared you feel, but I really have seen several women on BnB who had scary bleeding but have it go on to be a healthy pregnancy. I hope your RE can figure out what is causing it and make it stop!

Thanks for all your support ladies!:hugs: I just got my beta, it is 42, I will go back for my normal scheduled beta on Tuesday but they seem to think 42 is good for 6dp5dt. My progesterone level, surprisingly, is ok, too. So don't know why I'm still spotting. As long as it's not getting worse, I'm going to try and not worry but to be safe, I will start doing progesterone shots instead of suppositories. Do any of you do the PIO shots?

ILuv - huge congratulations to you!!!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sunshine - ditto, you got the hugs and pink font in your journal :thumbup:

Got my BFP today!!! It was a good looking line on the FRER too! I confirmed with a digital. Beta is Monday and already morning sickness has kicked in full force. Sore boobs too!! :)

Congrats!! Great news..cant wait to hear Beta

Sunshine I am glad your RE is mot worried and your beta was good

Thanks for all your support ladies!:hugs: I just got my beta, it is 42, I will go back for my normal scheduled beta on Tuesday but they seem to think 42 is good for 6dp5dt. My progesterone level, surprisingly, is ok, too. So don't know why I'm still spotting. As long as it's not getting worse, I'm going to try and not worry but to be safe, I will start doing progesterone shots instead of suppositories. Do any of you do the PIO shots?

That is definitely a good and acceptable beta for where you are at! I am rooting for you!!! And I'm on the shots. 2cc a day I did them with my son too. Any questions ask away! :hugs:

just thought I'd pop in to let you all know: I tested this morning and it was a blummin clear, dark POSITIVE!

so, there's another one to add to the role call on this thread....I'm so excited I just can't stop grinning :D

Sunshine - Praying that everything is ok :hugs:

Tella - Glad your IUI went well, now it's on to the dreaded TTW

Desperate - FXD for some good news tomorrow for you

AFM - I had my second IUI today and we had 48 million post wash!! I was surprised becasue I figured the second day would be way less like last time. Anyway I have had a lot of spotting since my IUI and am freaking out a bit but I heard that it can be normal and they did seem to have a harder time today getting the catheter in so maybe that is why.

I also had spotting the evening after my IUI, but not much. Fx'd for ALOT of bfp's soon!!!!!

JennyLynn > :hugs: So sorry the stupid witch showed up! Good luck for Feb, the month of love might just do the trick for all of us!!!!

ILuvBabies > :happydance: :wohoo: :dance: :wohoo: :happydance: Congrats and H&H 9 months!!!

sunshine > :hugs: the beta is great, loads of sticky baby dust for you :dust:

MrsC > You gonna test early or not?

BabyHopes > Fx'd for a quick start with IVF and a soon to follow bfp

urchin > :happydance: :wohoo: :dance: :wohoo: :happydance: Congrats and H&H 9 months!!!

AFM > Not much, the occasional twitch, still very possitive :D

I went past the shops yesterday to buy chocolates for me and DH to countdown till we test. Found a box with 12 hearts in it, which is perfect as doc gave me a bloods order for 12dpIUI. But then I also saw a Valentines snow globe that you can put your own photos in. Now, Im thinking of a cute way to tell DH it is positive in 10days time. First I thought about telling him he must POAS with me because im to scared to do it alone and then swap the two test. This obviously after I know it will be +. But now I thought about taking a photo of it and putting it in the snow globe, it even has little hearts inside that float :lol: Which option do you guys think is the cutest way to tell him? Or should I combine the two and pre make the snowglobe and hand him that when we go back to check the tests?

just thought I'd pop in to let you all know: I tested this morning and it was a blummin clear, dark POSITIVE!

so, there's another one to add to the role call on this thread....I'm so excited I just can't stop grinning :D

Yea congrats!!!!! :happydance:

JennyLynn > :hugs: So sorry the stupid witch showed up! Good luck for Feb, the month of love might just do the trick for all of us!!!!

ILuvBabies > :happydance: :wohoo: :dance: :wohoo: :happydance: Congrats and H&H 9 months!!!

sunshine > :hugs: the beta is great, loads of sticky baby dust for you :dust:

MrsC > You gonna test early or not?

BabyHopes > Fx'd for a quick start with IVF and a soon to follow bfp

urchin > :happydance: :wohoo: :dance: :wohoo: :happydance: Congrats and H&H 9 months!!!

AFM > Not much, the occasional twitch, still very possitive :D

I went past the shops yesterday to buy chocolates for me and DH to countdown till we test. Found a box with 12 hearts in it, which is perfect as doc gave me a bloods order for 12dpIUI. But then I also saw a Valentines snow globe that you can put your own photos in. Now, Im thinking of a cute way to tell DH it is positive in 10days time. First I thought about telling him he must POAS with me because im to scared to do it alone and then swap the two test. This obviously after I know it will be +. But now I thought about taking a photo of it and putting it in the snow globe, it even has little hearts inside that float :lol: Which option do you guys think is the cutest way to tell him? Or should I combine the two and pre make the snowglobe and hand him that when we go back to check the tests?

Thank you! Cool ways to tell! I just called mine upstairs and showed him the test each time! LOL

I woke Mr Urch up when I came back upstairs at 2 o'clock this morning, got into bed and he sleepily asked 'are you alright?'
I said Yeah I'm fine
paused for a couple of beats then added
and you're a daddy!

Oooooooooh, HOOOOORAY URCHIN!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo:

Super exciting!

A long time ago I found a baby bib that says "I love my Daddy". When I got my positive digi, I put both in a gift bag and gave it to him while he was making his breakfast.

I agree with everything Tella said to all of you. I tried to reply with quote but phone did not work well.:dust: :dust: to All Of You!!!!!!!!

Well ladies, bad news...FS said there were too many mature follies (6 total) to continue my IUI cycle. I'm devastated. I had hoped that this would be a new chapter for us and also help me cope with our would be due date on Monday. Now all I can do is wait to O and get AF to start over. I'm crushed...:sad1:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->