IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

Just thought I'd update here as well, eventhough I've kinda fallen off of this thread and found myself in the "January IVF (Nov is long gone)" thread...

I just had my beta - 7dp5dt - and its 79! I saw my first glimpse of a BFP on 5dp5dt and been so anxious. Please pray for me that this goes well!!!

Dis3tnd and Urchin- Congrats! That is wonderful news!

Bastet- so sorry to hear. Seems like an overreaction if all the eggs are so small, but what do I know! Could they rescan in a few days to see if one dominates?

MrsC- my temp drops the day before AF comes, so I definitely think it varies person to person.

As for me- had my day 12 scan today, a few small follicles, all under 14mm, but one nice 24mm eggie ready to go! Taking my very first trigger shot tonight- although my hubbie may have to do it for me, I can't stand needles. BD tonight, IUI#3 Wednesday morning! So excited!

Good luck everyone!

Congrats Dis3tnd:happydance:

Edamame - Good luck with your shot tongiht and FXD for a good IUI and a BFP

AFM - I had progesterone bloodwoork today and they jsut called to say it was 8.3. They seem to do it early at my clinic, only 3dpiui :shrug: She said they like to see it at 10 so I have to give myself a second ovidrel injection today to boost the progesterone. Has anyone ever heard of this? I never have and last cycle just took prometrium suppositories. I thought for sure my levels would be higher since by bbs are killing me! oh well...

When is your repeat beat hon??

I'm a day behind you ILuv, my beta is Tuesday! Good luck on your Beta, do you feel 1 or 2???

Thank you! Can't wait to hear about yours as well! ***prayers for doubling*** I have no clue who is in there. :winkwink:

Wow, just noticed your siggie, I didn't realize you put back 3! :happydance::happydance:

No we put back 2. That is the date of the BFP February 3rd :)

Just thought I'd update here as well, eventhough I've kinda fallen off of this thread and found myself in the "January IVF (Nov is long gone)" thread...

I just had my beta - 7dp5dt - and its 79! I saw my first glimpse of a BFP on 5dp5dt and been so anxious. Please pray for me that this goes well!!!

Great beta! Congrats!!!

Finally!!!!!!! Level today was 98! 10 days past 5 day transfer They will repeat on Wednesday but I won't get those results until Thursday! Progesterone from last Monday on 2 cc's PIO was 33.4. I missed the call to get today's so I hope they call back. :)

Ay up!

I rang the clinic today and have an 8 week scan appointment on 27th Feb :D
They're also sending me out a prescription for the lovely progesterone pessaries as I've nearly run out

and..... I bought myself some clearblue digis today .... thought I'd do a quick test in the morning and if the numbers show me more weeks along than I am, then maybe that means I'm having twins???
or maybe it doesn't work like that :haha:

Ay up!

They're also sending me out a prescription for the lovely progesterone pessaries as I've nearly run out

and..... I bought myself some clearblue digis today .... thought I'd do a quick test in the morning and if the numbers show me more weeks along than I am, then maybe that means I'm having twins???

You can get numbers on digitals????

Congrats to those who got their BFP!

We went for our meds training today. I go in Thursday for a baseline us and should start down regging that night!

Ay up!

There are those digis that say whether you are 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks or 4+ weeks, but we are unlucky here in the US because they aren't sold here. No idea why!

The BFPs are really starting to roll in around here! CONGRATULATIONS to everyone who got them recently!!! :happydance:

Edamame- fingers crossed for you. I trigger tonight for iui weds. 5 follicles of which it looks like 2-3 will be mature. Giant hassle though, freaking Walgreens doesn't have the trigger without an advanced order. Finally went back and got it from the fertility office.

Ay up!

There are those digis that say whether you are 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks or 4+ weeks, but we are unlucky here in the US because they aren't sold here. No idea why!

Oh that is so neat!! I wondered why I had seen numbers on pics here!

ILuv, that is awesome! So excited for mine tomorrow, I'm counting the hours. I've been doing the red dye tests and they've been getting darker, but very very gradually.

Urchin, yeahi didn't know cb made one that gives you a number, that's cool!

You'd think CB would sell those in the US. I'd totally keep POAS to see the numbers progress! CB is missing out on quite the revenue stream!

Congrats to all of the BFPs. So happy for you! :happydance:

FXD for those in the 2WW. Hope you get BFPs very soon. :dust:

AFM - I survived this difficult day (our would be due date). :sad1: On a positive note DH and I BD w/out protection in what seems like FOREVER! Glad to feel that "normal" closeness again...much needed esp today.

Congrats to all of the BFPs. So happy for you! :happydance:

FXD for those in the 2WW. Hope you get BFPs very soon. :dust:

AFM - I survived this difficult day (our would be due date). :sad1: On a positive note DH and I BD w/out protection in what seems like FOREVER! Glad to feel that "normal" closeness again...much needed esp today.

I'm so sorry hon. :*( I remember when my due date came around for my loss. I was mad at the world!

I'm out ladies, I hope everyone has better luck this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->