IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

Had my iui this morning- sperm count was a bit disappointing, 14million with only 40% motility. The doctor thought the stress of the move (plus DH had a big presentation at work last week) caused the lower number. I am so sick of the speculum!! I hate that thing so much. Hopefully third time is the charm, right?

Had my iui this morning- sperm count was a bit disappointing, 14million with only 40% motility. The doctor thought the stress of the move (plus DH had a big presentation at work last week) caused the lower number. I am so sick of the speculum!! I hate that thing so much. Hopefully third time is the charm, right?

Hopefully third time is a charm for you! Good luck on the 2ww!! :thumbup:

good luck edamame - fingers crossed for you chikkie xx

Good luck Edamame! Remember, you only need 1 sperm and you have 5.6million!:hugs:

yay edamame, same day as you =) i however dont know what the sperm count was.. totally felt like it all leaked back out but.. eh supposedly that cant happen. im so negative this time.. fingers crossed for you =)

yay edamame, same day as you =) i however dont know what the sperm count was.. totally felt like it all leaked back out but.. eh supposedly that cant happen. im so negative this time.. fingers crossed for you =)

Keep your hopes up! This thread is proof it can happen! Good luck on your tww!

Sunshine > That is what I also said, however DH was freaked out a bit by the possibility :haha:

Sunshine & Urchin > By hearing you sleeping patterns gives me even more hope, I used to go to bed around 10pm and sleep straight through till 7am, now I battle to stay awake past 9pm and by 1/2 am wake up to go pee and again by 6am.

Edamame > Hope that spermy caught that eggy!!! You still just need one, fx'd third time is your charm. I also hate :guns: that speculum.

drsquid > it could just be the lubricant they use that you felt leaking out. Plus you just O'd so your body would be producing atleast watery CM or EWCM

ILuvBabies > Cant wit to here those great numbers!!!

AFM > Really not much to report except that im still very positive, still getting twitches and odd cramps. Peeing a lot and im tired even though I had a great nights rest. Also TMI, I have been quite constipated which I never have a problem with.

I think the tiredness is a very good sign Tella - with me it is absolute: by 9pm I feel like I have been up til 2 in the morning I'm that tired!
Last night I could have happily gone to bed at 7.30pm and most nights am wide awake by 2-3am

I'm SO frustrated right now. I called the dr's office and the RN basically said to just wait it out and if AF doesn't come by next week to call. :dohh: WTF? How is that going to happen if I haven't Oed yet? I'm so pissed off right now. :growlmad: It seems that if I'm not scheduled for anything that they don't want to deal with me. I just want to scream!! :hissy:

I don't know what to do now...wait, I guess. :coffee: I'll just keep doing OPK and charting until Monday and if I STILL haven't confirmed O I'm calling again. :help:

Suprafect starts tomorrow morning, alright IVF: I am ready for you!!!

Can't wait to get my beta results tomorrow....gonna be a tough sleep.

Cool you get them so often. I wasn't scheduled to go in till next week so I kept peeing on sticks to make sure they're getting darker. :rofl: Good luck today ILuv, will be thinking of you and your beanie(s)!:hugs:

Tella, you have a great attitude, I love it! Keep it up and that BFP will be arriving in no time, more sleepless early mornings to come. :haha:

Just got a call from Dr office saying the embryos were both Grade 1. Yeah...... she said they aren't better than that. So hoping they stick. Beta test wed 2/15. Hoping I can wait that long to test at home though....

They were able to freeze 7 grade 1 and 2+

2nd beta....263!!!!! One more tomorrow! They suggested coming Monday but I will feel better going tomorrow. :)

2nd beta....263!!!!! One more tomorrow! They suggested coming Monday but I will feel better going tomorrow. :)

Woo hoo! Congrats ILuvBabies!! :happydance:

As for me, was given the all clear to start the Lupron tonight! I will stop BC after Sunday and have to call the clinic with start of AF. I'm so excited/nervous/scared that this is actually happening!!!!!!!

Woo hoo! Congrats ILuvBabies!! :happydance:

As for me, was given the all clear to start the Lupron tonight! I will stop BC after Sunday and have to call the clinic with start of AF. I'm so excited/nervous/scared that this is actually happening!!!!!!!

Thank you! So exciting for you to start! I felt like yesterday I was doing mine.

as soon as you start, everything starts to go very quickly indeed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->