IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

You can get numbers on digitals????

They tell you how many weeks along you are, so 1-2 weeks, 2-3 weeks etc, (they tell you how many weeks post ov you are, rather than how many weeks since first day of your last period - so a 1-2 weeks result would be dated 3-4 weeks by your doctor, if that makes sense :wacko: )

Anyways, since it's obviously responding to hormone levels in your blood, I thought that maybe if it shows a lot higher that I should be (a digi should show me as 3 weeks) then maybe that's because there are twins in there?

Although that is pure speculation on my part - and will remain so for today as I forgot to wee in a pot this morning ... maybe because I was too excited about being able to have a bath again this morning?

The nurse at the clinic yesterday told me I'm allowed again, which made my day....I've been having to have showers since ET and as we don't actually have a shower, I've been having to use one of those jobbies that you plug onto the bath taps. And, as we have very low hot water pressure, every time I raise the showerhead a foot, the water goes cold .... so for the past 3 weeks I've been having to shower for 4 seconds, then put it down for 4, up for 4, down for 4 :(

Anyway, I can't believe you don't get digis in America - we've had them for ages over here!

ILuvBabies > Haha sorry I saw your siggy say 2-3 :baby: so I thought your implanted 3 but only 2 where more mature. Yeah im also scared of twins and DH is petrified.

Sunshine > :hugs: thanks I also believe so :D

Dus3tnd > :wohoo: Congrats!!!! Look after yourself and enjoy it :D

Edamame > Good sized follicle you have going there :dance2: GL for your IUI on wednesday!!!!!!!!!! And good luck for your trigger, I did mine myself and just put ice on my skin to numb it and it worked, didn’t feel a thing.

Lucie > GL with the meds training and Fx'd for loads of good eggies and a BFP to follow shortly!

bastetgrrl > :hugs: :hug: So glad you two could enjoy some very needed closeness!!!!

MrsC > :hugs: GL for the next cycle :hugs:

Urchin > :rofl: that shower story is the funniest thing :haha: Im glad you can enjoy a nice bath!!!!

AFM > Not much again, just yesterday I was very tired around lunch time that I actually went and laid down for 30mins. I know it can be the progesterone but im the over optimistic person on here :D and I believe it is true preg symptoms ;)

MrsC - :hugs: I'm sorry. Hopefully you'll get a BFP on the next cycle.

Tella - Sounds like a good symptom to me. FXD :dust:

AFM - I'm trying not to stress out but it's extremely frustrating waiting and wondering when I'm going to O now that I've stopped injections and not being monitored. I'm still charting but still waiting to confirm. I'm tempted to call FS on Friday if I still haven't confirmed O and maybe they'll have me come in to check??

What do you ladies think? Saturday I had six follies (16, 14 and four others around 11-12). When should I expect to O since I've stopped meds and follies can grow 1-2 a day?

Sunshine...Any news on the beta??

Today felt like 2 days already, its only 2:30 here, will know in an hr or so.:coffee:

I can't wait to hear! Sending prayers!! I'm heading off to school open house in 20 minutes so know I will be thinking of you!! :hugs:

Thanks for all your support, need someone to hold my hand ....my beta at 15dpo is........wait for it....332! Progesterone is at 70 and estrogen is 187.

Too bad I don't know how to do the spoilers.

Today felt like 2 days already, its only 2:30 here, will know in an hr or so.:coffee:

I can't wait to hear! Sending prayers!! I'm heading off to school open house in 20 minutes so know I will be thinking of you!! :hugs:

Thanks for all your support, need someone to hold my hand ....my beta at 15dpo is........wait for it....332! Progesterone is at 70 and estrogen is 187.

Spoilers are created by highlighting the text and then pushing the button that is the emoticon with the black strip through it - bottom row of the top icons far right side.

Awesome beta!! WAHOO!!!! Yours is much higher than mine! :happydance:

Springy, thanks, I am very IT challenged. Will try that next time.

ILuv, yes but your level is more what the Dr told me to expect. I am so emotional right now I keep having tears well up.

BTW, I have to say once again, I love this thread! It's been such a lucky thread so far! I hope Mrs BEAR gets better soon to come back to all these new BFPs.

Congrats on the BFPs Ladies!!

Sorry ive been MIA, just dealing with clomid side effects :(

Tomorrow is my last pill and I go in on saturday for my day 10. Last cycle I got my tigger on day 10 so im hoping this is the case again! I have next friday, monday and tuesday off work to help me destress for the process.....I will keep you all posted!!

Springy, thanks, I am very IT challenged. Will try that next time.

ILuv, yes but your level is more what the Dr told me to expect. I am so emotional right now I keep having tears well up.

BTW, I have to say once again, I love this thread! It's been such a lucky thread so far! I hope Mrs BEAR gets better soon to come back to all these new BFPs.

Everything is making me cry! :*)

fantastic news sunshine - that's a mighty good number you've got there!

Bastetgrrl > I would request a scan just so that you can be sure.

Sunshine > Congrats on the great numbers!!!!!!!!!!! Would you like to have twins?

Equal > Fx'd for some good sized follicles and a trigger the weekend.

AFM > Not much except the odd twitch and cramp and hot spells. Only 6 days left :wohoo: :happydance:

I realized that my only symptom other than peeing a lot is that I pass out early and wake up in the middle of the night.

Tella, I think I'm happy with either. I'm super grateful to be pregnant, I just want healthy baby(ies).

I'm exactly the same sunshine - I'm in bed by 9, but wake up again between 2 and 3 in the morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->