Ivf June / July

Ashley - We are on the same ultrasound schedule! I went today as well, and go back thursday too. Mine wasn't as great as yours. I dont get to see the screen, so I dont know if I have many small ones, but they said I have 9 on the left and 4 on the right. I have a lead at 14mm and then about 8 that are under 8mm so I am concerned with the big difference in numbers. This is day 5 of stims for me, but since the ultrasound is done in the morning, it is before I take my 5th shots.

I am hoping that adding in the antagonist today helps to start to even some things out? They also upped my puregon from 125 to 150, not that its upped a ton or anything haha. I am just hoping for way better news on thursday. Currently sitting with 5 in a similar range is not cool for me when my AFC was like 21.... on like CD12 in May.

I cannot wait for tomorrow Rosina!

Ashley - We are on the same ultrasound schedule! I went today as well, and go back thursday too. Mine wasn't as great as yours. I dont get to see the screen, so I dont know if I have many small ones, but they said I have 9 on the left and 4 on the right. I have a lead at 14mm and then about 8 that are under 8mm so I am concerned with the big difference in numbers. This is day 5 of stims for me, but since the ultrasound is done in the morning, it is before I take my 5th shots.

I am hoping that adding in the antagonist today helps to start to even some things out? They also upped my puregon from 125 to 150, not that its upped a ton or anything haha. I am just hoping for way better news on thursday. Currently sitting with 5 in a similar range is not cool for me when my AFC was like 21.... on like CD12 in May.

I cannot wait for tomorrow Rosina!

So I asked to see the screen, maybe you can ask? Otherwise when I went to my baseline appt I had a russian lady who wasn't as nice and I never saw the screen and didn't get any specifics.

Cool that we are on the same schedule! LOL Now she didn't tell me that i had 27, I just saw that number on the screen. It could have been for both ovaries or for just the one, which I am pretty sure it was. But then I saw that more than half of them are pretty small (2's, 3's up to like 5mm). So I am pretty sure those won't catch up. The biggest I saw was 10mm on mine.

They didn't add in my antagonist yet (possibly may add it on thursday). They did decrease my follistim from 225 to 208. And added in 5 units low dose hcg.

Maybe this thursday ask to see the screen!:thumbup:

Woah ladies! Ahh so excited for you!

MNelson, did they say they were concerned about the difference in size? Makes sense that they'd add in a bit more to try to recruit a few extra. From your follicle size, if you followed the same schedule as me, xfer date would be next Tuesday.

Ashley & mnelson, excited to hear your numbers tomorrow!

Afm. BFN. If I did have late implantation on Monday, BFP couldn't show up until tomorrow anyway. So not stressing out for now. OTD is Friday.

Fingers crossed for you Rosina that the BFN turns into a BFP but Fri!

Ashley and Mnelson, glad to hear your shots haven't bothered you much! Excited to hear the next scan update.

AFM, still waiting for cd1... I'm starting to get impatient. Today's my 5th day after stopping progesterone and cd30 (which isn't abnormal, just thought dropping progesterone would kick start it).

How are things progressing ladies?

Afm - BFN! :cry: Period came along yesterday.
Did my beta this morning & will confirm this afternoon.

FET in August or September?

Oh Rosina, so sorry ☹. Sad for you, but glad you are planning for an FET in the coming months.

AFM, day 5 of stims. First scan yesterday and no change in meds, go back tomorrow. Follicles were 8-9mm.

Hi there! I'll probably be starting IVF in June, though we meet back with the doctor in early May to discuss the plan. I'm still waiting for DH to do a repeat SA. Poor guy has had a kidney stone for a month and after one surgery is scheduled for another in a couple weeks.

I went in to TTC saying I wouldn't do IVF and here we are! I would jump in to adoption, but DH isn't ready until we've tried everything.

I'm a bit nervous about all the hormones, I'm glad we'll probably be starting in June and not May like I initially thought. I've got finals at school early May, and messing with my hormones at that point probably isn't the best!

Hi, y'all are a bit early for me (hopefully starting in september). stumbled on this thread as I have been having a nervous breakdown about it all this week - i thought i would read stuff that might help me as lord knows i am not coping with infertility. I am the same as you! I would adopt straight away but OH wants to try to have a biological baby...

:hi: and good luck to everyone that is starting/started already!

How are things progressing ladies?

Afm - BFN! :cry: Period came along yesterday.
Did my beta this morning & will confirm this afternoon.

FET in August or September?

really sorry that this wasn't the cycle for you :kiss:

hope the frostie is a good one :)

We could be doing it together except i will have a fresh and be doing everything I have just read y'all are doing...

Good luck to you all on this journey! God knows how I will cope when it is my turn but we shall see :)

Thanks for the reading! I have NO IDEA what to expect and so this has been a lovely little insight in to it all :)

:babydust:

Hello Firstbaby! Good luck to you as well, it's good to get a but acquainted with the process, I did the same so I kind of knew what to expect with getting started.

How are you ladies doing!?

Waiting to see if my body is ready for the frostie. Just waiting on my next period.

I'm waiting on CD1 too Rosina. I'm supposed to call in, but I think it'll be the next cycle before we do a FET.

Ended up with 6 5 day frosties, awaiting the chromosome screening results.

Wow! Congratulations MK! That's absolutely amazing. Looking forward to hearing how it went for you.

I transferred my only frostie on Friday. A 4AA 5 day. Test day is September 30th! [-o<

Fingers crossed and prayers sent for you Rosina!

How was the transfer process? I have no idea what to expect the day of transfer. We are planning on Sept 5 transfer. They didn't tell me the grading of mine. I ended up with 4 frosties, 3 that tested normal and 1 inconclusive that we'll wait and see in the future what we do with.

August 30th is test date. Geez September 30th is much too far away.

Thanks MK!

The transfer was so easy this time around. As I've already given birth, my cervix doesn't put up much of a fight either.

Good luck on September 5th! Do you know how many they're putting in? This round was funded by the government (aside from drugs), so we have to go by their rules - one only. It worked out I think because I don't think my body was ready after IVF. I'm hoping this FET is a different story!

The 5th will be here before you know it!

Everything is happening so soon for you ladies!! Exciting times! I cannot wait to see how this all turns out for you guys!

My cycle was extra long this month, ovulated CD 19 and then was taking a progesterone supplement to see if it would help with my LP spotting since I had some left over from IVF before the freeze all. It definitely helped, but even quitting it on 12dpo it took 5 more days for my cycle to start! Ugh crazy.
Now I am just waiting on the call from the clinic and I should start my down-regulating on CD21.

Mnelson! Nice you hear from you. Sounds like things are moving along for you as well. Is this cycle just prep for your transfer or will you do your transfer this cycle?

Afm...
TfURkQR.jpg

However, just waiting until tomorrow to make sure it gets darker and it's not from the trigger shot (13 days ago?). :)

Rosina!! Yay!! I definitely would say that line is way too dark for a trigger shot 13 days ago. I would assume it would be hardly visible! I can't remember, was this a fresh or frozen cycle for you?

This is my downreg cycle, do I start suprefact on the 10th, have a period around the 20th and then start estrogen for the FET.

Frozen. BFP again today, about the same... Hoping tomorrow it gets darker. Test date moved up to Tuesday & confirmation Thursday. Then book ultrasound. Hoping it's all good!

You're almost here as well. I did a natural cycle for FET, so just the trigger shot & progesterone. So it's a little unfamiliar to me. My one and only frostie ever

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->