Ivf June / July

Yea! That line is definitely darkening. My clinic has me testing 9dp5dt, which would be like 14 so.

So happy you've got a BFP!

Thank you! It's just gotta hang in there & grow!

Your transfer is coming up too! How many are you putting in?

Waiting for results from OTD!
Here's the trend from HPTs
xLmzvnT.jpg

Looks like I didn't update on this thread. When I went in last week for my lining check it was too think and E2 was too low. I hadn't been following my calendar and failed to increase my patches like I was supposed to. Went back today though and passed my lining check at 11mm so transfer now scheduled for Monday!

How are you doing Rosina? How was your beta??!

Oh, well at least you're back on track! Good luck Monday!!

I'm doing well! My progesterone was low as I was taking the suppositories rectally. Now up from three to four, alternating vaginally. I didn't want to do them vaginally as I spotted quite a bit with my first pregnancy. So, as I thought.. Spotted a little this morning. My progesterone is good tho... :shrug:

Beta:
6wShLW4l.jpg

Betas are awesome Rosina! Congrats!

I just started the suppositories this morning (was supposed to start last night but forgot, oops!).

My lining was up to 11mm on Tue, so we are looking good for Monday transfer! Not long and I'll be PUPO and hopefully follow in your steps Rosina!

Yes, I'm pupo! So exciting! It was a 3AA embryo that was transferred and the embryologist seemed very positive that that was great.

Beta is on September 20th.

Yay! Congrats!! Be sticky little embryo! If you'd like, enjoy a little pineapple core over the next few days. Good luck!

1st beta was Wed and it was only 13. I had light positives on First Response Rapid Result (which is 50 or 100miu) on Sun it was definitely positive, Tue looked lighter, so was preparing for the worst. 2nd beta today was 23...so I don't know what's going to happen. Still really low (I'm now 11dp5dt) so will go back Tue and we should know if this will be a viable pregnancy!

How are you doing Rosina?

Fingers crossed for you. Waiting is the hardest part! Still kicking over here. Nervous each beta. Waiting for it to level out. This week + 2 more I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->