IVF March/April '16

@bump stay encouraged! I hope April is the month for all of us.

I'm doing a natural FET this cycle and I finally ovulated (ovulation was about 11 days late after my retrieval/freeze all cycle last month)! I will be doing my transfer on Tuesday (4/5) and will test for Hcg beta on Wednesday (4/13). Excited for April!!

Bump, sending you the biggest hugs, I am so sorry that this cycle didn't work out.

Yes girls my meds came, I am all ready to go just waiting on my period now which should arrive in the next 2 weeks then we can start stims.

Symptoms are coming along nicely for you ladies! It is looking promising girls, hope we get some BFPs!

xx

@pinkwaters the first 30min really eeekkkk my dr told me I only had to lay flat after the transfer for 10min and then got up went to the bathroom and went home which really freaked me out I feel like I should have laid there for hours lol what about you? Is your nausea new?

I have no mood swings no heavy boobs and no nausea�� getting worried!

On my first IVF I had the worst cough and I was terrified I'd loose my embie, so ofcourse I went to google, to my surprise I found soooo many success stories from people who fell right after on snow or whose dog jumped to and tripped them over! I really think it's random amd your dr is probably right. I stayed laying down for an hour after ET, they gave me full anesthesia though because of scar tissue from my C sect, I left soon as I was fully up.

My nausea is very light so far but I honestly think all those symptoms are med related. What meds are you on? This cycle my meds got increased so I do relate anything I feel to that.

Hi ladies, nothing much happening for me yet so just keeping up to date with you all. My baseline scan is next week so hoping there are no cysts and I can get going ;)

Bump: bummer about your fresh cycle but at least you can get straight back into it.

Pink: hang in there. The tww drove me mad, it is a test of everything, you're doing great :)

Cali: good luck next week

Tina: congrats on your meds arriving. It always feels like my baby making box has been delivered and is quite exciting!

@pinkwaters I am on progesterone vaginal supp 3x daily, progesterone lozenge 3xdaily, aspirin, folic acid, prenatal, lovenox & estradiol inj once every 3days I haven't really had side effects from the meds my body feels totally normal which is making me sad and then I get mad at myself for being upset for not having symptoms when really it's still early for that right? I'm 4dp5dt and feeling anxious! I'm back to work this weekend which will be kinda of nice to keep my mind busy... Just left the grocery store debating on buying a test but stayed strong... Not sure how much longer I can go! Beta is 4/11

@pinkwaters I am on progesterone vaginal supp 3x daily, progesterone lozenge 3xdaily, aspirin, folic acid, prenatal, lovenox & estradiol inj once every 3days I haven't really had side effects from the meds my body feels totally normal which is making me sad and then I get mad at myself for being upset for not having symptoms when really it's still early for that right? I'm 4dp5dt and feeling anxious! I'm back to work this weekend which will be kinda of nice to keep my mind busy... Just left the grocery store debating on buying a test but stayed strong... Not sure how much longer I can go! Beta is 4/11

That's almost similar to my meds except my estradiol is three pills a day. It's definitely too early, symptoms can be a good thing or a bad thing you can never really tell, everyone's body works differently (how annoying lol)
I've lost my appetite today and nausea is still very slight, more like a dizzy don't feel like eating thing.

I just realized you're a 5dt, doesn't that mean you can test earlier than us? I'm 4dp3dt and scheduled for April 11th too, I know I'll test around 8th or 9th! I'm dieing the wait is killing me, we've had a massive family gathering and nothing seemed to distract me.

Plus I'm still bloated from the process and I'm avoiding tight clothes, got some annoying comments about how I've gained some weight, grrrr. I'll admit I've done a bt of stress eating too. I can't wait for that BFP so that I can just go back to my routine. Stressing over getting back to work! So distracted.

@pink I've had some
Twinges today not quite sure what that means?
Otherwise nothing else hopefully like you said it's just too soon! Yah I think I could test earlier but clinic scheduled me for April 11 I'm sure I will POAS before then just not sure when I'm scared to be let down. Weight gain oh yes I'm normally a healthy eater I work out and run regularly but since starting this journey in January I have been stress eating like crazy and I just can't seem to stop!!

It's hard to explain this process to people. I'm too scared to even go for a walk now. Oh well, all for a grand outcome by gods will <3

My ovaries just feel heavy today if that makes sense and I'm just sluggish and lazy. Even the loosest boyfriend jeans don't feel comfortable. Not a great day.

Hey guys! So 4dp4dt here and so bloated I also can't wear anything but leggings, it so embarrassing. Pink who would have the gall to tell you that you've gained weight?? That's terrible. lol with my emotions in their current state I would have burst into tears.

My family is in town for the weekend, as we are doing the burial for my grandfather who passed away in February. my family knows what we're going through though, and are very supportive.

I've stopped really symptom spotting since the meds have done a number on me for the last 6 cycles, but fwiw I have been having some light pms cramps the past few mornings, and some twinges, but that could just be healing from the ER also.

My clinic has you get right up off the table after ET, pee, change, and go home. They said once the transfer is done, any resting with feet up is unnecessary and only for your own piece of mind :) so I'm sure that there's nothing we can really do to screw it up. It sticks or it doesn't.

Family friends and sis in law Amanda, I don't reply with much to be honest, one of them used to be obese and I NEVER made any comment about it, leaving this to karma to be honest.

I've only told my mother in law about this and she is crazy supportive so I'm glad I have that. I know symptom spotting is quite pointless lol but just started having light twinge/cramp like feelings a few minutes ago and I'm 5dp3dt.

Don't know what to think of it.

Hoping they all stuck with super glueeeeeeeeeee

Hi ladies!

My clinic does not accept meds for donation. I have 900 left of Follistim and I don't want it to go to waste. We just bought it all maybe 4 weeks ago. We have 12 frozen embies, so we won't be using it again. What is everyone doing with there left over meds?

Sorry Bump don't really know, perhaps other centers around you might?

I'm having the worst feeling ever, like AF Is around the corner, feeling down right now.

I'm having the worst feeling ever, like AF Is around the corner, feeling down right now.

Keep your chin up pink! I have read that same thing countless times from many women who got their BFP! And I mean allllll the time. Hang in there!

the symptoms are so confusing ;(
Thanks bump, desperately trying to stay positive, hope this week is a speedy one!!

I also feel like AF is about to arrive, but it would be WAY to early

Keep your chin up pink! I have read that same thing countless times from many women who got their BFP! And I mean allllll the time. Hang in there!

@pink & @amanda stay positive I feel the same way we all have no symptoms and feel cramping and I'm telling myself there's no way we are all getting negatives right that wouldn't make sense those odds don't add up... So I'm making taking that as a positive sign we are al on same day & having same symptoms that HAS to mean good things are to come!

Sorry last post was poorly typed I'm working and trying to post from phone &#9786;&#65039;

I agree Cali, praying for that.

I seriously need to get off google! I can't stop searching for symptoms and days where people started to get BFPs, driving myself insane.
I did find my old IVF post, kicking myself for not being detailed enough lol, it said beta was 31 at 12dp (post retrieval or transfer?! not a clue!). According to my hospital file my first IVF was a 2dt, I seemed to think it was 3.
I think 11 or 12dp3dt will be my giving in point!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->