IVF Oct/Nov/Dec BFP Announcement & 9month term thread!

Thanks for the good luck wishes for my gender reveal level 2 appointment tomorrow guys!!! :flower: It is at 4pm, and the girl at the office said it can take up to 2 hours with twins, so I probably won't get a chance to update with what the genders are until tomorrow night. But, I will be sure to update on B&B as soon as I get home and I have the chance!!!! :winkwink: I am hoping that my twins look healthy as well and I can have some piece of mind with this appointment since I know that they will examine both babies very thoroughly and look at the organs and measure their body parts etc.

Happy 25 weeks Whisper :) We have the gender sealed in an envelope right now; Friday I was going crazy to open it, but as each day goes on, I think I would be OK not knowing! However we decided to get a mylar balloon filled with either pink or blue confetti and have DS pop it on Easter Sunday with our family. Last year on good friday I had my d&c after my first IVF failure/miscarriage. It was a very sad time and we did nothing for Easter. Now a year later we have so much to celebrate, that we figured why not reveal on Easter?!?! My parents will just happen to be here from Arizona so we get to do it in person instead of over the phone :)

Aww, I love your gender reveal idea Michelle! And what a lovely Easter compared with the heartache you suffered last year. Can't wait to find out what you're having.

Wanna, can't wait to hear your news! Hope the scan goes well.

Afm, not much happening. Bought our pram yesterday though, very exciting!

Chase people say things because they don't understand. I think you are going to be a great dad and it takes a real man to raise a child.

Whisper yay for 25 weeks! I'm glad you are starting to slow things down at work.

Wanna good luck tomorrow I'll be stalking your journal!

Sandoval I'm glad you are doing well.

Michelle what a great idea about revealing the sex. And your parents will be there to share it with you.

AFM, I got a cold so I stayed home today. I have an echo u/s for the twins next week.

Hey guys,

Here is a link to my gender reveal results in my journal on p.87, check it out!!! DH & I are super excited and so happy!!! :happydance::happydance:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ears-lttc-pg-87-gender-reveal-results-87.html

Want - You'll have to keep us updated on how your photos turn out. Does your DH have plans to take some cool pictures of your baby when he comes?

Whisper - Happy 25wks cycle buddy! :happydance:

Yes DH has a list of snapshots he wants to take both of my bump and our son when he arrives.

Wanna - Congrat's Girl!!! So happy for you!!!! :happydance: btw, I gusse right!

Michelle - I love your gender reveal idea!!! Will be very memorable for you and your family!!! You should have someone record it so you can watch it whenever you want!

Sandoval - What's a pram?

Happy - Sorry you have a cold and I hope you feel better soon girl!

Want, a 'pram' is what the limeys call a baby carriage.

I was talking to Reba earlier this afternoon and she was telling me that Casper is really active in the evenings, now. He's been going to town every night and you can even feel him from the outside. I hope that doesn't mean he's going to keep me up all night when he's born (though he probably will, I know!).

Chase he sounds like a very active baby so yes his going to keep you up at night. My boy is very active in the evenings especially when my DH talks to him. Happy 20 weeks!

Congrats Wanna on 1 of each!! :)

Chase I am glad Casper and Reba are doing well! My little one is a night owl as well!

Michelle can't wait to hear what your having! Love the gender reveal idea!

I hope everyone else is doing well :)

afm: My little baby is doing well and my 18-20 week anatomy scan has been scheduled for April 1st :happydance: Other then that.. I am finally starting to show and clothes are getting harder to button. OB really wanted me to gain 10lbs by 20 weeks... But I have managed to put on 4, if they round up lol Well its a start ;)

Congrats again wanna ;)

Hi Hold :hi: WOW, just 4 pounds ;) Consider yourself lucky; seems my weight/bump has really blown up the past couple weeks now. And a gender scan on April Fool's Day :haha: Cannot wait to hear if they confirm girl or boy!!!

want & Whisper - Happy 25 weeks girls :)

Chase - Glad all is going well with Casper and Reba :) My LO is pretty active at night, but now starting to feel tons of kicking during the day...such a great feeling!

Michelle LOL!! Yes April fools day.. Still considering changing it because I'm a bit superstitious :haha: Is 18 weeks 3 days to early for the anatomy scan? I thought it wouldn't be till closer to 20 weeks. Baby always measures 4 days bigger then it should... So maybe it will be ok :shrug:

Yes 4 pounds! Haha I was happy to see that! My chest has doubled in size.. So some of that weight has been placed there for sure ;)

I had my scan at 19 weeks! I think it also will have a lot to do with the baby's position; mine is breech so it was a little bit more difficult for her to get in that area, but she seemed pretty sure of the gender. I will be asking again at my 24 week scan to have them look and reassure us ;)

Chase - thanks! Would have never guessed that's what a pram was. lol. And maybe Casper will use up all his energy during the day and sleep the whole night. Only time will tell.

Whisper - Have you been getting your nursery ready yet?

Update on me - Nicholas has been really kicking this week. We picked up our crib & paint for the nursery wall today. DH put together the changing table we bought last week and will be painting the nursery this weekend. DH has been working on the video he is making and says it is going to be great. Won't let me see any details what he's done so far as he wants me to get the full effect when I watch the finished product. Can't wait.

Also, getting ready for baby shower next month. You girls have any ideas of activities for showers?

want - I just went to my neice's baby shower last month and they had a few activities. One was having someone walk around with string and having each guest cut it to what they think the diameter around the belly was; the closest won a prize. Another was guess how many m&m in a baby bottle, there was a sheet with a partial nursey rythme they asked everyone to write down the completed part and another was handing out clothes pins and having each person wear one, if someone said the word baby, you got to take their pin and the end of the shower, whoever had the most won.

Hold - Glad things are going well! Don't worry, I'm sure the pounds will pile on when they need to. :winkwink:

Michelle - Still planning on gender reveal soon? So excited for you!

Want - Nice work getting things rolling on your nursery. I finished cleaning out the closet in the room we will be using this week. The room is a light purple color, so I don't think we will paint unless I find some awesome decorations or bedding that don't match. We are going to look at more cribs tomorrow, and then we'll be making our final selection. We should all share pics once everything is all ready!

I'm afraid I haven't been to many baby showers, so I don't really have any ideas. It looks like my DH's family wants to throw me a shower, so we just need to decide on a date for that. It will probably just be DH's aunts and cousins attending that one. Other people keep asking me about when/if I'm having a shower, and I'm not really sure what to say because no one else has really offered to throw me one yet. I keep thinking one of my sisters will offer, but no word yet. I won't be devastated if I don't have a big shower, I just thought it would be nice to celebrate because getting pregnant was so extra hard. I don't think I want to throw myself a shower though. Seems weird, but I'm unsure of shower protocol....:shrug:

Michelle - thanks for some awesome ideas! I really love the clothes line pin idea. Keep those ideas coming if you remember anymore!

Whisper - glad your almost decided on a crib. On your shower, there really isn't a protocol. We don't have to much family living close by so we are pretty much throwing our own shower. I agree with you that we all tried extra hard(8yrs for us) so a shower to celebrate the arrival of all our little ones are a must! So if nobody offers, don't worry. Throw one yourself. Your little ones deserve a celebration no matter how big or small it is.

Want - I totally forgot that a baby carriage is called a pram only in the UK. But yeah, chase is correct, that's what it is! We're also shopping for what we call the cot just now, which you guys call a crib. So funny the amount of different terms used. A few more i can think of are; soother - dummy, diaper - nappy, and stroller - pushchair. Lol, bet there's loads more x

Sandoval - thanks for teaching us some different names on things. Think I may use nappy in my vocabulary now.

update on us - DH and SIL painted the nursery today and it looks great. DH was in there taking his photos in between painting, lol.

Hope everyone had a great Easter!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->