IVF Oct/Nov/Dec BFP Announcement & 9month term thread!

@Michelle, Ouch, I am so sorry about your tooth!!! I hope you aren't in too much pain. Big hugs to you!! :hugs::hugs:

Michelle congrats on a baby boy!!!!! How exciting :)

Wanna glad your scan went good! That's great news!

All the bumps and nursery pictures are beautiful girls!! I can't wait to decorate!

AFM: I had my anatomy scan yesterday!! Everything went well and all measurements were normal :) Baby is a little tiny thing and was moving around like crazy! And 100%......

It's

A

GIRL!!!!

Team :pink::baby:

I'm on :cloud9:

Congratulations on your daughter Hold!! You must be so excited xx

@Hold, Congrats on being team pink hun!!! I am so happy for you. :happydance::happydance: Looks like that other ultrasound person was wrong. LOL!!! :haha:

https://i1341.photobucket.com/albums/o745/xforeveryoungg/congratulations.png

Michelle DH said we were done but I would like one more child. I turned 36 in January too. Maybe I can make him change his mind.

Wanna I'm glad everything went well. I will keep you in my thoughts.

Hold :happydance::happydance::happydance: yay for team pink!

If I did my math correctly we have 5 girls and 5 boys and a team yellow. Sandoval you can break the tie!

Hold - That is awesome :) Congrats on your little girl!!

Wanna - Glad your appt went well and things are the same ;)

Happy - I thought I only wanted one but after DS was born I was so sorry I had my tubes tied and wanted a second. So you never know; after your twinnies are born, he may change his mind or you may change yours ;) If I was younger, maybe a third would be in our future, but I don't see that happening since I am turning 40 the beginning of next year.

If you have your tubes tied are you still able to do IVF/FET? I was thinking about doing it since I still have some frosties available.

You can still go through IVF with your tubes tied, but my insurance company made me get them untied, try naturally for 12 months THEN move to IVF. So that is what we did and why it took so long; I had them untied in October 2010 and started our first IVF Jan/Feb of 2011. We would have started in September 2011, but they found a cyst right before that cycle :growlmad: Since my insurance covered 4 IVF cycles I had no choice but to go that route. But if they are tied, you can still do IVF/FET because you don't need your tubes! Something to talk to your FS/OB about though.

Thank you!! :)

I am just so happy to know! I can't believe how far we have all come :hugs: Life is such a miracle!

Michelle, congrats on joining team blue! Gad, it's been crazy over here - last week was crazy-busy for me. Not unhappy about that because I'm making $, but just a reminder of how full my hands are going to be in a few months.
Looking at nursery stuff and starting to buy things. Mostly I'm just going to get plain and inexpensive sheets and such, but I knew I wanted one set to 'feature' as it were. This is what I'm going with. Not going to get all of the components - I don't need them all, but I really like the design. Gotta have space stuff for my little rocket man!

Attachments

• 1702-2T.jpg
    1702-2T.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 5
Want - Love your tree. Once we decide on colors for sure, then I will look at some cool wall stuff too. Is it a vinyl tree? It's trendy around here to get the vinyl letters and pictures to put on walls. Nice bump by the way! We're getting there!

Sandoval - You're on the count down to maternity leave! How cool.

Michelle - Sorry about your tooth. :( That is a huge bummer. I hope you got all fixed up.

Wanna - Glad to hear your cervix seems to be staying the same. I have a feeling it's going to be ok. Hoping you get to go to your big baby shower.

Hold - Congrats on a girl! I've heard that sometimes girls can look like boys on ultrasound if the cord gets between the legs. Maybe that is what happened to you. Lets hope the gender holds steady from here. ;)

Chase - You are indeed going to be a busy guy....and probably love every second of it! I bet you are having a ton of fun picking out stuff a little boy will be in love with. Space stuff is definitely a good choice I'd say. :)

AFM - Finished my last long day at work yesterday. From here on out I will just be working probably three to five hours per week. Not bad, and it will help to keep bringing in a little extra money before the babies come. I am really glad to be done with long days as my back still has problems when I sit too long. This is a big transition though because I will not be going back to work for more than a couple of hours per week after the babies are born. Feels very weird. But good. :)

Thanks Chase! Love the space idea for Casper :) Glad you are busy; babies are surely expensive ;)

Whisper - I am so jealous; wish I didn't have to work these 40+ hour weeks!! Enjoy your time to yourself now ;)

Chase I love the space rocket idea!

Whisper hopefully working less will help with your back.

AFM, had my echo heart check on my twins yesterday and everything is good. We even caught brother hitting sister on the screen:huh: so I guess it starts in the womb! I had a cervix check this morning and everything is looking good. I also had a FFN test done Fetal Fibronectin! Has anyone started them? They check for pre-term delivery. I get to have them every two weeks. It's amazing to see how much the twins have grown. I have another growth u/s next week. I now feel the twins move all the day long and I'm also feeling their hiccups! :cloud9:

I hope everyone has a great week!

Happy - Fighting in the womb....Sibling rivalry already :haha: And I believe I have heard others call those NST checks every 2 weeks? I wonder if that is just a twin thing? As for movement, it is the BEST feeling! I have really started feeling LO this past week ALL day long, the kicking is non-stop :)

I've heard of NST but not of FFN. Maybe they are the same thing. I was told I have a high risk of pre-eclampsia but I haven't felt any contractions. But then this is my first pregnancy and I really don't know what they feel like. Isn't exciting to feel LO move? I am in love! DH put his head on my belly and he could feel the kicks of our boy.

Is anyone else getting swollen ankles? Mine have started to get a bit puffy at times over the past week. Hoping it's nothing to worry about. I go to see my OB tomorrow so I will get him to check it out.

Whisper - I have heard that is normal. Other girls in some others threads I am on have had that. Hopefully it won't get worse. Are you drinking enough water?

Whisper I had it last week for only one day but I think it was because I wasn't drinking enough water. I do hear its normal.

I had my OB appt today and it seems as everything is moving along. I'm not allowed to travel due to my high risk but I wasn't planning on going anywhere. He said I was measuring a little bigger than normal but nothing to worry about.

It feels like I am constantly drinking water and going to the restroom. lol. Keeping these twins hydrated is a full time job! My doc looked at my ankles yesterday and he says it looks like normal swelling. Nothing to be worried about at this point. I also had a twin growth ultrasound and the twins are measuring just right. They were not able to confirm genders though because of the positioning of the twins...FX we are still girl girl.

I also did my blood glucose test yesterday. The drink was super gross. I am hoping the test will come back ok, but I had a really weird experience about thirty minutes after drinking it. I was in the middle of the ultrasound and I'm pretty sure I almost passed out! My heart started pounding, I got all sweaty and nauseous, and then my head felt all fuzzy like I was under water or something. DH helped me sit up, and the ultrasound tech said she had seen this happen before. Looks like I probably just got low blood sugar from fasting before the glucose test and then drinking all that sugar sent my system out of whack. Plus I was laying flat on my back for the ultrasound, which I think didn't help. I felt better within a few minutes, and they sent me for the blood draws. Doc said they will call me ASAP if there are any problems with the results. I really didn't feel very good the rest of the day. Please keep your FX that my tests will come back normal!

Whisper, my friend passed out at an ultrasound this week. The tech said it can happen from lying on the major blood vessel in your back and it happens quite often. I suppose your fasting then intake of sugar probably didn't help too! Hope you're feeling a bit better.

Happy, that's awesome dh got to feel the kicks. My dh isn't really an emotional guy but when he first felt a proper kick he was really overwhelmed and looked like he could cry. It was if he realised there was an actual person in there and not just me getting fat haha. 2nd tri is definitely a good one x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->