IVF Oct/Nov/Dec BFP Announcement & 9month term thread!

Sorry girls, I've been gone a few days because I've been busy getting stuff ready for the shower.

Wanna - Thanks, we love how the color looks on the wall with the white furniture. Can't wait to show you girls an updated photo. Glad your cervix is not getting worse hun. Hope it improves on your next visit.

Michelle - The Tree is a Decal. We purchased it on Amazon. We haven't put it up yet because we have to wait a couple of weeks for the paint to completely dry before adding decals. It's gonna look great though! Can't wait to get it up on the wall.

Sandoval - I've been lucky being able to stay home through most of the pregnancy. DH & I decided it was best because we are high risk and after 8yrs trying we didn't want to risk anything. DH has been the only one working and we actually decided that I wouldn't return to work until at least January. Blessed to be able to have this option.

Hold - Congrat's on team Pink! :happydance:
And yes, "Life is a Miracle" Hold! And I agree, we have all come so far and will love our children even more for doing so! :hugs:

Happy - Funny you got to see your son hitting your daughter on your last ultrasound. I guess it really does start in the womb. lol

Chase - Nice space sheets! Maybe he'll grow up to be an Astronaut!

Whisper - So glad you don't have to work long hours anymore. Now enjoy your pregnancy girl because they will be here before you know it. And yeah, we are all getting there. I can't believe it's finally happening! Btw, I feel like my ankles swell up anytime I'm up for more then 30min at a time without sitting for a few.

And to answer your question about the tree, yes it is a vinyl tree. And DH also got this one below to place over the crib! I think it is perfect.

https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71zcJTnHRNL._SL1500_.jpg

Sandoval - Thanks - that is very good to know about your friend's ultrasound experience! I guess I don't really spend much time lying on my back on a hard surface. Now I know it's not a good idea. lol

Want - Very cute for over the crib! I'm glad you've also had the opportunity to take time off from work. I have been enjoying my time to prepare.

Want that is so cute and true! I didn't know you were on high risk! Well I'm glad you're at home enjoying this pregnancy. I can't believe you are 27 weeks!

Whisper happy 27 weeks!!

Hello ladies. Been extra busy with things and have not had much chance to check here, but Reba had her appointment today and all is good! HB at 150 and her belly has popped up to 24. So I'm a happy boy this morning!

Awesome Chase! So good to hear your little guy is thriving.

@Chase, that is wonderful news that Casper is doing so great!! :thumbup:

I have my OB appointment tomorrow afternoon. Wish me luck guys. :winkwink: I also posted some maternity belly pics to my journal in a spoiler if anyone wants to take a peek. DH & I did our own maternity pics to save some money, and I think they came out really pretty so we won't have to pay anyone to do them for us. :thumbup: I went into more details about the pics we did today and our plans for the next set in my journal. :winkwink: Here is a link to my journal........

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...lttc-next-ob-appointment-mon-04-15-a-100.html

I hope that everyone is doing well and that you guys all had a wonderful weekend!!! :flower:

Wanna good luck tomorrow. I love the pics and your belly looks beautiful.

Good luck for your appointment Wanna, hope all goes well. Your pics are gorgeous x

Thanks for the compliments on my pictures and for the good luck wishes for my OB appointment this afternoon. :hugs::flower: I will be sure to do an update later tonight and let you guys know how my appointment went. :thumbup:

https://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy253/blue-nightingale/Thank%20you%20gifs/ty0809.gif

Wanna - Good Luck with your appointment!

Everybody - Target.com is having a big baby sale(think for the whole month of April) in case you ladies are looking at buying stuff. Some good deals on there.

@Want, Thanks for the good luck wishes and for the info about the sale at Target!!:thumbup:

Here is a link to my journal and how my OB appointment went this afternoon. I have posted 2 links to videos that DH recorded and a shot my baby bump to. :thumbup:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...lttc-next-ob-appointment-mon-04-15-a-101.html

Hey all! Feels like forever since I've posted. Just been busy I guess. I am 28 weeks as of yesterday! Every week feels like a triumph as I just want to avoid preterm labor if possible. I'm sure many of you feel the same. I am just working on making some things for the babies and we are planning to put up our cribs tonight! If I ever manage to get the nursery looking presentable, I will post some pics. My sisters are doing a shower for me, probably in May. My DH's family will probably do one as well. Things are going pretty well at the moment. Does anyone have any advice on baby monitors? I have been getting different opinions on video vs. audio only monitors. How is everyone else doing?

Whisper happy 28 weeks! I can't wait to see the pictures of your nursery. No advice on monitors. I haven't looked into it yet. Are you planning on delivering naturally?

AFM, I had a growth scan last week. Boy is measuring 1 lb 13 oz and girl is 1 lb 12 oz. Everything is moving along. The Dr thinks I'll make it to 36 weeks which puts me at the end of June. I'm really really excited to meet my twins. Feeling them move is amazing!

I hope everyone else is doing well.

Hi girls!! Happy 28 weeks Whisper and 26 weeks Happy :)

Great weights Happy :) and that is awesome they think you will make it to 36 weeks! June is not too far away!!!

Whisper - Every week is a great milestone and preterm labor is definitely a big scare for me; had it with DS! How sweet of your sisters; hope you have a wonderful shower! And would love to see pics of your nursery!

I have one monitor now and will get another one (it broke when DS was about 2), it is the Summer Infant Day & Night flat screen color video monitor; LOVED it! Never had issues with it. DS broke it but he was older so we had another one that came through on our tv if we wanted to see him. I will be buying another one for this LO.

Friday we have our echo, so excited to see the LO again ;) He is so active throughout hte day, so hoping to get some good pictures Friday of him. We are still working on a name; DH is so stubborn!!

Hope everyone else is doing good!

@Whisper, I am glad that everything is moving along really well for you and the babies!!! :flower: Happy 28 weeks!!! :thumbup: I can relate to your fears of pre term labor and how every week is a blessing because of my short cervix and being at risk for it as well. I am so thankful for every week that passes without a hitch!!! Fingers crossed for us both!!! :hugs::hugs:

@Happy, that is such wonderful news that everything looks great with your twins and that the DR thinks you will make it to 36 weeks!!! I am so happy for you!! :happydance::happydance: Happy 26 weeks!! :flower:

@Michelle, Good luck with your Friday appointment and with figuring out names. :flower:

My next Level 2 ultrasound is on Tuesday 04/23 so I am hoping that everything will continue to look great with the twins, They also will check my cervix so I hope that it is remaining the same or that it has increased. Hopefully the progesterone has been working it's magic and I can keep the twins cooking a lot longer. Wish me luck!!

Good luck wanna on Tuesday ;) Keep those twinnies cooking!!!

Wanna - Great vids of your little ones and awesome looking bump. Hope your feeling better now too.

Whisper - Yes, I agree every week is a triumph at this point. Hope you have an awesome baby shower and I can't wait to see your nursery pics too. As for the monitor, I want to get a video monitor and thought they were all the same until DH told me about some of the reviews on Amazon and the only one that didn't have alot of bad reviews were motorola brand. Of course those are more expensive but DH doesn't want something that will not work properly or stop working all together at one point.

Happy - Happy 26wks!!! Glad everything is looking good.

Michelle - Happy 23wks!!! Hope you and DH can agree on a name soon so you can start calling your little one by name.

Update on me - Nursery is almost done. DH bought and put together the glider this week. All that's left now are the wall decals. I think he wants to get them up before the baby shower next week. Shower is next Sunday, the 28th to be exact.

It's getting tough to get around because I'm so big and I have to constantly sit to rest after standing more then 25min at a time. Can't really find a comfortable position to sleep recently either. Even with all of that I already feel that I'm going to miss being pregnant.

Thanks for the monitor advice ladies. Still haven't decided, but your info has given me some things to think about.

Happy - I just saw my doc on Friday and he said that, assuming twin B floats to a head-down position, we can try to deliver without a c-section. I think I am willing to give it a shot as he assured me they will monitor the babies very closely and will have two doctors there for the delivery. How are you planning to deliver?

Michelle - Hope you got some good pics of LO on Friday!

Wanna - FX that you can also keep those twins in as long as possible! Keep us updated on how your sca goes on Tuesday!!!

Want - Nice work getting your nursery done cycle buddy! I am also getting uncomfortable especially at night. Seems like neither sitting too long nor standing too long is a good idea. So funny how you were saying that you will miss being pg - I totally had the exact same thought today before reading your comment. It's nice to have that LO all snuggled up inside isn't it? Kind of comforting somehow.

AFM - STILL dejunking and organizing my house. I think it's looking really good after today. I think I was so depressed last year with TTC that I just really neglected a lot of the little things. It feels like such a weight off to get rid of all the junk that has been weighing me down and make my house more livable. Starting to freak just a little b/c my OB said twins can often come by 35 weeks. That is only just over six weeks away now!!!! Hoping DH and I can get all of our projects done before then....:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->